First time being a nude-drawing model

Angie

Female
May 19, 2022
It has been a while since my last post.

After I quitted a sideline job as a nude model, I did not know what else would excite me. I have been looking for something interesting to spice my sexual experience.

Lately, I found an announcement looking for a part-time nude model for the art’s drawing class. Most students will be 19-22 years old. I thought that for those teenagers, if they are boys, they would have not yet seen many live naked women. It excited me so I decided to apply for this part-time job. I got interviewed by a teacher of the class and his 2 assistants. They asked me to show off my body and they accepted that I have a good-looking figure. They accepted me for the job and asked me to come to the school on the given date and time. I was asked not to eat or drink 4-6 hours before the class.

When the class began, I was a bit excited. There were 25-30 students. Most were boys and only a few were girls. Though I did not try to look at the students much, I noticed that there were many handsome boys. I was asked to wear only the robe (no underwear) which would be taken off by the teacher’s assistants when the class was about to start the drawing. The teacher taught the class about the drawing theory for 15 minutes and asked me to step on the stage. Then, the teacher asked his assistants to undress me. I was barely naked in the middle of the room in front of teen students. The way those boys looked at me was different than the way the guys looked at me. The boys’ sight showed their fascination in my body figure. They seemed to have pleasure looking at my body. Most of them spent few minutes staring at my body, from my breasts to my pussy, before starting the drawing. I could not move. I could not cover any part of my body. All I could do was to let them look at each and every corner of my body. I no more had any secret place to them. Everything was revealed. No touch, no photo was allowed but my heart pounded so hard. The touch of the boys’ sight hit harder than the touch of the hands. I lost my mind and I was not tired standing naked there. I did not do this job for money. It was purely for pleasure and it filled me indeed. My pussy turned wet but boys might not know. I was not sure whether I did a good job but time flied. The class was over so sudden even though I would like it to continue a little longer.

After the class, I asked the assistant to take photos for me as for my memory. He looked reluctant but finally took several photos for me and asked me not to tell the teacher because taking photos in the classroom was strictly prohibited.

After I quitted a sideline job as a nude model, I did not know what else would excite me. I have been looking for something interesting to spice my sexual experience.

Lately, I found an announcement looking for a part-time nude model for the art’s drawing class. Most students will be 19-22 years old. I thought that for those teenagers, if they are boys, they would have not yet seen many live naked women. It excited me so I decided to apply for this part-time job. I got interviewed by a teacher of the class and his 2 assistants. They asked me to show off my body and they accepted that I have a good-looking figure. They accepted me for the job and asked me to come to the school on the given date and time. I was asked not to eat or drink 4-6 hours before the class.

When the class began, I was a bit excited. There were 25-30 students. Most were boys and only a few were girls. Though I did not try to look at the students much, I noticed that there were many handsome boys. I was asked to wear only the robe (no underwear) which would be taken off by the teacher’s assistants when the class was about to start the drawing. The teacher taught the class about the drawing theory for 15 minutes and asked me to step on the stage. Then, the teacher asked his assistants to undress me. I was barely naked in the middle of the room in front of teen students. The way those boys looked at me was different than the way the guys looked at me. The boys’ sight showed their fascination in my body figure. They seemed to have pleasure looking at my body. Most of them spent few minutes staring at my body, from my breasts to my pussy, before starting the drawing. I could not move. I could not cover any part of my body. All I could do was to let them look at each and every corner of my body. I no more had any secret place to them. Everything was revealed. No touch, no photo was allowed but my heart pounded so hard. The touch of the boys’ sight hit harder than the touch of the hands. I lost my mind and I was not tired standing naked there. I did not do this job for money. It was purely for pleasure and it filled me indeed. My pussy turned wet but boys might not know. I was not sure whether I did a good job but time flied. The class was over so sudden even though I would like it to continue a little longer.

After the class, I asked the assistant to take photos for me as for my memory. He looked reluctant but finally took several photos for me and asked me not to tell the teacher because taking photos in the classroom was strictly prohibited.
Awesome Story and I too was excited for you! Thank you for sharing such an erotic story and for the visual I got!

Reactions: Rem503 and Angie
This is hot and exciting. I’ve thought about doing something similar myself (more because I’m arty than to get excitement) but that sounds like another benefit.

Reactions: Angie

Oh my, I Love this story! I can't draw a stick figure but I wish i got to Ogle You just the same! Thank You!

Reactions: Rem503 and Angie
hi i am married and bi my husband is not we try to meet others into watching or being watch nude beaches i did nude photo work and drawing i was eighteen and a older man in my building was a artist and i would let him draw me i really got turned on doing it being nude with lights bright

Attachments

• 20231009_132403.jpg
    20231009_132403.jpg
    618.4 KB · Views: 57
  • 20170521_162025.jpg
    20170521_162025.jpg
    215.6 KB · Views: 23
  • 20170520_182305.jpg
    20170520_182305.jpg
    382.8 KB · Views: 23
  • Screenshot_2017-05-28-21-13-56.png
    Screenshot_2017-05-28-21-13-56.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 18
  • 20231111_205108.jpg
    20231111_205108.jpg
    614.8 KB · Views: 41
hi i am married and bi my husband is not we try to meet others into watching or being watch nude beaches i did nude photo work and drawing i was eighteen and a older man in my building was a artist and i would let him draw me i really got turned on doing it being nude with lights bright
I want you

Hi Im a South Florida Hung Bull , looking to satisfy wife in front of husband …..

Attachments

• HungRichard.jpeg
    HungRichard.jpeg
    441.8 KB · Views: 6
  • HungRichard.gif
    HungRichard.gif
    9 MB · Views: 3
  • HungRichardToilet.jpeg
    HungRichardToilet.jpeg
    371.8 KB · Views: 6
Reactions: lindalongisland
If you ever cum to South Florida hit me up we will hook up Ill show you around, I have a boat and know private islands to be totally nude and Fuck out in the sun !

Attachments

• HungRichard3.jpeg
    HungRichard3.jpeg
    474.6 KB · Views: 11
Reactions: lindalongisland