First time experiance many years ago l knew l have a Hotwife

They say you never forget your first time

Many years ago and l was in my early twenties when l met my girlfriend ( now Hotwife in our fifties)
Back then l was not aware of Hotwifing or swinging ....

My girlfriend who l started dating was a petite little blond with a amazing figure with perky boobs who allways dressed super sexy.
I grew up in Gyms with lots of testorone guys who were also my mates. My best mate was a well known boxer in our town and we trained daily so we knew each other really well.
Because my girlfiend was a Hottie he started asking how she was with sex and what she did , being close l told him sex was fantastic and she would swallow and often go out without any underwear.
Despite him having a goodlooking girlfriend and him being populair with the ladies much to my surprise he kept asking more and more about my girlfriend so l think he was getting the Hots for her. My girlfriend confied with me that when we were all out one night at a busy bar he stood behind her even tried to feel her up without others noticing.

One time just after training out of the blue he looked me in the eye and said l should not be telling you this because you are my best mate but l actually jacked off yesterday thinking of her sexy body.

A few weeks later we were out drinking celebrating winning state champion and my girlfriend was sleeping over at my place and he asked does she sleep naked and l said yes....maybe we should go home and surprise her, he said lets do that and wanted to go straight away...l started to get mixed feelings and nervous and said l was only kidding and did not mean it, he said you cant do that its not fair lets just do it.... truth is l also wanted to surprise her.

So we jumped in the car and went to my appartment and sneaked in to the bedroom while she was sleeping, we crawled on the bed, him on one side and me on the other and started feeling her tits through the sheets,.....she woke up startled and looked at us in surprise and we pulled the sheet down and started sucking her tits......she was moaning , my mate went up to her lips and kissed her passionatley while l fingered her pussy . l then moved back so l could watch them both and my mate turned looked at me turned to my girlfriend and pushed her legs apart and put his dick in and started fucking her, she was loving it moaning.... within a minute he came in her , l think because he had fantasized for so long he could not hold back any longer.

Inmidiatley after we all 3 sat surprised wondering did this just happen.

The next day at training my mate said it was so hot and the most exciting thing he has experienced with sex , he said as soon as he got home he woke up and fucked his girl friend and while he was fucking her he was imagining fucking my girlfriends tight wet pussy.

Through out the years my Hotwife have had many sexual encounters with other guys, Its defiantly juiced up our sex life and even in her fifties she still gets the attention from guys.

Looking back at the our first time it was my mate that planted the seed for this to happen, these days its the other way round andView attachment 361921 l am the one that plants the seeds with guys.

That is a VERY hot story. My first time was with my 18-year-old gf right after we graduated from high school. It was totally impromptu. We were at my parent's house alone with my best friend. We were drinking and watching TV. My gf was a hot little sex machine that I married when we were 21.

I started getting horny so I started making out with my gf. I noticed my buddy watching us. I started playing with her tits under her shirt and she started getting hot. I pulled off her top, exposing her awesome this, and kept making out with her. My buddy's eyes about popped out. We had all known each other since 8th grade and he was getting to see her tits.

I whispered into my gf's ear that it was a shame that my friend had to 'just watch'. I had no idea how I expected her to respond to that. My gf got up and went over to my buddy and started making out within. He was playing with her tits while they kissed. I thought that was SO fucking hot. My gf had my buddy stand up. She pulled his pants down to his knees and started sucking his stiff cock. I went behind her and pulled off her slacks and panties.

My gf laid back and pulled my buddy down between her open legs. I was watching my best friend fuck my gf on the floor in my parent's living room. My buddy lasted about ten minutes before he blew his load in my gf. I could not believe how much watching them turned me on. My buddy was embarrassed about fucking my gf so he pulled up his pants and left.

I went to my gf and started kissing her. I knew she had just been sucking my friend's cock but I did not care. I slid my hand between her legs and I knew the extra wetness was my buddy's cum but again, I did not care. When I slid my cock into that hot, wet, cum-filled pussy it was the most incredible thing I had ever experienced.

Afterward, my gf and I talked about what had happened. I admitted that seeing her with my buddy was hot. She admitted that letting another guy fuck her right in front of me turned her on too. I asked her if there were other friends of mine from high school who she would be willing to let fuck her. We made an actual list of six guys my gf wanted to fuck. It took off from there.

Rob