First time feeling Angst

This a a follow up to my last posting about unsure and don't know where to go.

My wife 5'3, blonde, green eyes, 115 lbs, 30's, tighter butt from peloton rides, and 34D breasts still looks incredible and didn't get a stretch mark after delivering 3 kids naturally.

Long story shortened, a few years ago I had mentioned cuckolding to my wife. It didn't go well and its rarely been discussed outside of an argument if at all. A month ago I brought up in a conversation how the thought process around that had helped lower my jealously level. I've gotten more comfortable with her talking to guys because she can be a little bit of a party girl and talks to guys the same as she talks to girls at a party. You can see how that could make anyone a bit jealous if things aren't great in the bedroom.

Anyway, as I mentioned in the other thread things have gotten better and she has opened up more than ever before. We've used a big penis sleeve twice and this morning after letting her sleep in, I came back up and asked if she wanted a back rub. I spent 20-30 minutes giving her a full massage and I always end on her thighs. As I was massaging her I could see her labia slowly getting turned on. At the end I said I can stop and you can go back to sleep or whatever you want. She started raising her butt and I started rubbing my fingers through her labia. I got her to the point of cumming 3 times and always backed off. I was very nervous to ask her, because I still feel like I want to make sure I am taking the right steps, but I somewhat confidently said do you want the big dick. She laughed a little and said why don't we start with yours. Her period ended last week and she is just starting to get really wet and wasn't quote creamy, but it was hot. I was sliding in and out of her, and then I put it all the way in and just gyrated. I wanted her to really feel how much I filled her up vs the big dick. After getting her warmed up, I put the sleeve on and coated it really good in astroglide x silicon lube. I started rubbing it on her clit and down her labia. She was laying flat on her stomach and kept raising her butt. Finally I slid inside her and I could tell she wanted it. She moaned and I slowly slid deep inside her, deeper than I could go. After a minute I took it out and lubed it down again (this was key!) and slid inside her again but before I could she put her hands against the headboard and pushed herself back so I was completely inside her. It was so fuckin hot and when she came, all I could think about was if she realized how hard she just came and how that doesn't really happen with my dick. This big dick just made her cum harder than ever before. I asked her to turn over and I lubed up again and we did missionary. After some deep shallow thrusting, she started getting close to cumming and I started thrusting harder. This time between her cumming and the lube she kept taking it until she came really hard. I was so turned on mentally I started cumming inside the sleeve and could feel my cum in the sleeve.

It was at the moment of cumming that I thought, WTF did I just do. I gave my wife the best sex and amazing orgasms on a big dick. I acted fine and normal, but I think part of her felt a little awkward too. We kind of just got up, cleaned off and went about the day. I definitely felt some angst and like I might have opened up some doors in our relationship and in her mind. It took a few hours but thinking about her cumming like that was really hot. Seeing that big dick sliding in and out of her pussy was so hot. It was completely wrapped around that fat dick. If you asked me after it happened, I thought well this can't happen alot, but now, hours later all I want to do is shove that fat dick inside her again. Crazy thoughts and emotions.

The vixskin colossus I ordered will be here tomorrow. After ordering it late last night, I wanted one that would get here faster. This morning after everything, I was like shit I need to cancel that....but now I am glad it's coming....so much confusion! I really never understood when it was just me masturbating about it and after cumming had that post nut clarity like why am I doing this....but now it's the next level. Hopefully we can get used to this together, because it's really hot.

Thinking about this now, I wonder if she will be hesitant to use it again.....curious to see what happens. Hopefully tonight we smoke and do it again.

Last edited:
This a a follow up to my last posting about unsure and don't know where to go.

My wife 5'3, blonde, green eyes, 115 lbs, 30's, tighter butt from peloton rides, and 34D breasts still looks incredible and didn't get a stretch mark after delivering 3 kids naturally.

Long story shortened, a few years ago I had mentioned cuckolding to my wife. It didn't go well and its rarely been discussed outside of an argument if at all. A month ago I brought up in a conversation how the thought process around that had helped lower my jealously level. I've gotten more comfortable with her talking to guys because she can be a little bit of a party girl and talks to guys the same as she talks to girls at a party. You can see how that could make anyone a bit jealous if things aren't great in the bedroom.

Anyway, as I mentioned in the other thread things have gotten better and she has opened up more than ever before. We've used a big penis sleeve twice and this morning after letting her sleep in, I came back up and asked if she wanted a back rub. I spent 20-30 minutes giving her a full massage and I always end on her thighs. As I was massaging her I could see her labia slowly getting turned on. At the end I said I can stop and you can go back to sleep or whatever you want. She started raising her butt and I started rubbing my fingers through her labia. I got her to the point of cumming 3 times and always backed off. I was very nervous to ask her, because I still feel like I want to make sure I am taking the right steps, but I somewhat confidently said do you want the big dick. She laughed a little and said why don't we start with yours. Her period ended last week and she is just starting to get really wet and wasn't quote creamy, but it was hot. I was sliding in and out of her, and then I put it all the way in and just gyrated. I wanted her to really feel how much I filled her up vs the big dick. After getting her warmed up, I put the sleeve on and coated it really good in astroglide x silicon lube. I started rubbing it on her clit and down her labia. She was laying flat on her stomach and kept raising her butt. Finally I slid inside her and I could tell she wanted it. She moaned and I slowly slid deep inside her, deeper than I could go. After a minute I took it out and lubed it down again (this was key!) and slid inside her again but before I could she put her hands against the headboard and pushed herself back so I was completely inside her. It was so fuckin hot and when she came, all I could think about was if she realized how hard she just came and how that doesn't really happen with my dick. This big dick just made her cum harder than ever before. I asked her to turn over and I lubed up again and we did missionary. After some deep shallow thrusting, she started getting close to cumming and I started thrusting harder. This time between her cumming and the lube she kept taking it until she came really hard. I was so turned on mentally I started cumming inside the sleeve and could feel my cum in the sleeve.

It was at the moment of cumming that I thought, WTF did I just do. I gave my wife the best sex and amazing orgasms on a big dick. I acted fine and normal, but I think part of her felt a little awkward too. We kind of just got up, cleaned off and went about the day. I definitely felt some angst and like I might have opened up some doors in our relationship and in her mind. It took a few hours but thinking about her cumming like that was really hot. Seeing that big dick sliding in and out of her pussy was so hot. It was completely wrapped around that fat dick. If you asked me after it happened, I thought well this can't happen alot, but now, hours later all I want to do is shove that fat dick inside her again. Crazy thoughts and emotions.

The vixskin colossus I ordered will be here tomorrow. After ordering it late last night, I wanted one that would get here faster. This morning after everything, I was like shit I need to cancel that....but now I am glad it's coming....so much confusion! I really never understood when it was just me masturbating about it and after cumming had that post nut clarity like why am I doing this....but now it's the next level. Hopefully we can get used to this together, because it's really hot.

Thinking about this now, I wonder if she will be hesitant to use it again.....curious to see what happens. Hopefully tonight we smoke and do it again.
hot story, do this fantasy happen without getting high? maybe take a shot also, smoking does make things hotter and confusing sometimes

Nice! Got hard reading. Similar story here. We played with a big sleeve I then ordered the Vixskin Colossus and my wife knew it came in the mail. A week went by and she was like “what was that sex toy you bought? I want to see” when I showed her she was like “what the hell?!” A little confused and upset it seemed, but I kept my cool and ensured her it was really popular by women and we should at least try. About a minute went by and she came back asked so many questions about it haha! The other night we were getting steamy and she asked me to go get it, then the baby woke up. Jesus Christ! But it was for the better we decided to plan a sex session for this toy after all, baby will be at grandparents. Last one we did was 6 hours. I can’t wait!!

Reactions: curioushusband0
Similar situation here. Ordered a huge BBC cock sleeve a few months ago and it usually takes her some working up to similar to your wife. She has yet to take the entire thing but we're working on it and it's incredible hot to hear her say "i love taking that big black cock baby!" makes me cum in seconds! Great story btw!