First time for me

sam18

First time letting my wife Hydie play. We've talked about it for along time. And the day finally came today. She didn't want me to be there with her because she would feel nervous if I was there. She is spending the night with two guys tonight at a beach house that they have rented. I think I'll be up all night thinking about what she is doing with them.
Just sharing my thoughts with you guys.

Here's some pics of Hydie:

She left to be with them around 2 pm today. And she sent me a txt saying that they spent time today getting to know each other in town. Then the last txt message I got from her was she was just about to have dinner back at their place. That was about 4 hours ago.

I've got visions in my head of her being worked over by 2 guys tonight. She will be spending the whole night with them too.

Just laying in bed right now. Thinking what she is doing with them right this moment. Is she on her back with her legs spread wide. Or is she maybe in a split roast right now. Or perhaps is on of the guys right this moment just starting to cum inside her. Things like that.

Reactions: compassionatedom
She left to be with them around 2 pm today. And she sent me a txt saying that they spent time today getting to know each other in town. Then the last txt message I got from her was she was just about to have dinner back at their place. That was about 4 hours ago.

I've got visions in my head of her being worked over by 2 guys tonight. She will be spending the whole night with them too.
love to join in she is hot