First Time Fuck

Msh1313

Male
I’ve been sucking cock for 25 years but I want to try getting fucked. I love having a penis in my mouth but I think I would love to have one in my ass.

For those of you who remember , what’s it like to be fucked for the first time? Was it everything you imagined? Did it go well?

Apprehension and some initial pain. Ultimately the pain was replaced by a sense of fullness but ultimately it was a wonderful and pleasurable experience repeated many many times over

The first time I was fucked was a very long time ago (around 55 years ago). I had no idea what to expect and didn’t enjoy it in the slightest. It was very painful and embarrassing and I was glad when it was over. It wasn’t til a few times later that I started to enjoy it and eventually to love it. That’s not to say that your first time won’t be enjoyable if you’re properly prepared for it though. I wasn’t and that’s the difference.
James

Reactions: nicebiguy
The first time I was fucked was a very long time ago (around 55 years ago). I had no idea what to expect and didn’t enjoy it in the slightest. It was very painful and embarrassing and I was glad when it was over. It wasn’t til a few times later that I started to enjoy it and eventually to love it. That’s not to say that your first time won’t be enjoyable if you’re properly prepared for it though. I wasn’t and that’s the difference.
James
Yup, gotta douche that boi pussy out then gradually open your hole with dildos before taking cock.

Reactions: Lynnandhubby