First time getting fucked

The firs time i was fucked was with the same guy that i sucked for the first time, but not on the same day. It was maybe a month later and it was me making the first move. He was black and had a huge cock, my wife was riding him, by now i had sucked him a few times, but that day i wanted him inside my ass, so as she was sitting on him i told her to move and sat on him myself, i struggled to get it in, but when the head finally went i toke it all in and it was fucking amazing. He made me cum a couple of times before he came

My first time was a mixture of emotions and sensations.

Emotionally even though I’d always desired to have a guy fuck me, I was still shocked it was happening. Sensational wise, as his cock touched my arse hole it tingled, as he penetrated slowly my nerve endings became warm and pleasant, then for the first thirty seconds of his thrusts it was a mixture of slight pain but also pleasure from my arse hole entrance to deep inside me and also into my balls and cock as I began to dribble a non stop stream of precum. He fucked me for about ten minutes pretty hard and I came twice during then he went faster and shot his cum deep inside me.

For me it was amazing experience and one I’ve experienced many times since.

Paul. 👍
I want this so bad, my wife wants to play with herself while watching me get used!

I remember the first time vividly. It was one of my wife's bi "friends" who she knew had a thing for me. When it happened, he rammed himself into me too quickly and it hurt a lot.

My first time was the same only I was the one doing the ramming. Accepted a bet with a high school friend that the guy with the bigger cock gets to ass-fuck the guy with the smaller one. I knew I had been played when he pulled out 3". Beat him by double. He took me to his mom's place after school when she was at work and dropped trou and bent over his sofa armrest. I lubed up with vasoline (LOL) and lined up my cock with his asshole, but it was so tight my cockhead didn't go anywhere. I leaned forward with all my weight and in a flash he got all 6" up his ass in one go. He yelped loudly and jumped forward and said "oh my fucking god, take it easy!" Having busted his ass open, I was able to get in easier the second time and settle into a good cadence but I was so nervous it took me a really long time to cum. He told me afterwards it really hurt a lot. He would just suck me off regularly after that. One time he asked to fuck me. I figured sure, what harm could a 3" cock possibly do. He had blown me first as usual and after I came I bent over the couch armrest, and he lubed up his little pecker and lined it up with my asshole. I felt his head press on my sphincter and as I braced myself for entry... two things happened. First, I felt a warm flood on my asshole as he came before even entering. A moment later the doorbell rang. His mom had come home early. I pulled up trou and he rushed to hide the lube as he pulled on his pants too. Good thing he had locked the door LOL. Still waiting for my first actual fucking many years later

Always good to be the first one to fuck a woman's ass. Some cry, some moan, a few scream but I get it all the way in and the ass gets use to my cock then take my time fucking and build them up to a big cum and they always want to do more of it afterward.

Reactions: nicebiguy