First time getting fucked

My first time was a mixture of emotions and sensations.

Emotionally even though I’d always desired to have a guy fuck me, I was still shocked it was happening. Sensational wise, as his cock touched my arse hole it tingled, as he penetrated slowly my nerve endings became warm and pleasant, then for the first thirty seconds of his thrusts it was a mixture of slight pain but also pleasure from my arse hole entrance to deep inside me and also into my balls and cock as I began to dribble a non stop stream of precum. He fucked me for about ten minutes pretty hard and I came twice during then he went faster and shot his cum deep inside me.

For me it was amazing experience and one I’ve experienced many times since.

Paul. 👍

My first time anal sex . I was quite nervous but he relaxed me down there by rimming and fingering me until I was desperate for him to enter me.

When he did he was gentle and went slowly. As it happened the end of his penis was rubbing against my prostate and the pleasure was amazing! Sadly he was only able to thrust a few times before he filled the condom - just as I was starting to get the feeling I was going to cum! In short it was lovely! After that day I keep doing it I love it

My first time anal sex . I was quite nervous but he relaxed me down there by rimming and fingering me until I was desperate for him to enter me.

When he did he was gentle and went slowly. As it happened the end of his penis was rubbing against my prostate and the pleasure was amazing! Sadly he was only able to thrust a few times before he filled the condom - just as I was starting to get the feeling I was going to cum! In short it was lovely! After that day I keep doing it I love it
It’s so lovely to hear about positive experiences of our first times. X

Emotionally even though I’d always desired to have a guy fuck me, I was still shocked it was happening. Sensational wise, as his cock touched my arse hole it tingled, as he penetrated slowly my nerve endings became warm and pleasant, then for the first thirty seconds of his thrusts it was a mixture of slight pain but also pleasure from my arse hole entrance to deep inside me and also into my balls and cock as I began to dribble a non stop stream of precum. He fucked me for about ten minutes pretty hard and I came twice during then he went faster and shot his cum deep inside me.

Paul. 👍
this sounds so hot! You describing getting fucked makes me horny to fuck a hubby. want to dm?

Paul. 👍
Your words are very descriptive. Do you enjoy role play as well? Would love to chat.

I remember the first time vividly. It was one of my wife's bi "friends" who she knew had a thing for me. When it happened, he rammed himself into me too quickly and it hurt a lot. He eased back and started kissing me and slowly fucking me while my wife watched. She told me later that hearing me scream while another man was putting himself in me was a huge turn on. Since then when we've done this, she usually tells the men there are extra points if they play rough with me. I swear they get harder when they slap me around and it definitely turns her on.

I remember the first time vividly. It was one of my wife's bi "friends" who she knew had a thing for me. When it happened, he rammed himself into me too quickly and it hurt a lot. He eased back and started kissing me and slowly fucking me while my wife watched. She told me later that hearing me scream while another man was putting himself in me was a huge turn on. Since then when we've done this, she usually tells the men there are extra points if they play rough with me. I swear they get harder when they slap me around and it definitely turns her on.
I get harder being too. I love a little abuse and being slapped around. Sometimes I scrape his big cock with my teeth in order to give him a reason to punish me.

I’ve never been fucked, not completely and properly anyway. I did have one guy try but he cummed before he really got the head in. So…

I’d like my first time to be with a guy that treats me like I’m a woman, wanna be made love to. I want him to tease me about getting me pregnant, I have a huge pregnancy fetish and I want that to play into our lovemaking. A guy that doesn’t mind me smoking while he fucks me would be a plus and very hot. But I’d settle for a guy that just treats me like a woman and plays along with my pregnancy fetish.

I get harder being too. I love a little abuse and being slapped around. Sometimes I scrape his big cock with my teeth in order to give him a reason to punish me.

I asked my wife if we could try this and she said absolutely not and that non of her "friends" were to experience any discomfort caused by me. She said it's obvious I'm overdue for a training session and she has some punishments lined up.

The first time I had my pussy fucked by a man was humiliating and pleasurable. I was with my wife and her ex, we were hanging out and having a few drinks. My wife had me in panties and told him to put on some, she first had us laying down on or backs and played with our pussies. Then she told me to come over and eat her pussy. While I was serving her she told her ex to "come show her husband what it feels like to be fucked by a man." He got behind me and rubbed his cock on my pussy. While he was bigger than my 7", at least 8"+, my wife had made sure i was ready by preparing me with dildos plugs and even fisting my pussy for quite some time prior. He slide his cock in to my pussy and started fucking me. To my surprise it felt quiet good.

Mine was spur of the moment. I used to have a guy I met, dressed up in his wife's lingerie and sucked him off occasionally. She also had a huge black dildo that I'd tried (and failed) to get up my arse. So one day before going around I really warmed myself up, put loads of lube and my butt plug in then drove around there. As usual I dressed in his wife's gear and the dildo was on the bed. I was sucking him off and eyeing it up then on instinct I just asked if he wanted to fuck me. He grunted. I took that as a yes so I straddled him and in it slipped. Because I was so we'll lubed and warmed up there was no pain, just felt amazing. I rode him for a bit then felt him pick up the pace and knew he was gonna cum so I just let him go for it. After a few more minutes he came deep in my arse. Realised then that in my rush I'd forgotten to put a condom on him. There's very little to rival feeling a bare cock twitch cum in your arse

Mine was spur of the moment. I used to have a guy I met, dressed up in his wife's lingerie and sucked him off occasionally. She also had a huge black dildo that I'd tried (and failed) to get up my arse. So one day before going around I really warmed myself up, put loads of lube and my butt plug in then drove around there. As usual I dressed in his wife's gear and the dildo was on the bed. I was sucking him off and eyeing it up then on instinct I just asked if he wanted to fuck me. He grunted. I took that as a yes so I straddled him and in it slipped. Because I was so we'll lubed and warmed up there was no pain, just felt amazing. I rode him for a bit then felt him pick up the pace and knew he was gonna cum so I just let him go for it. After a few more minutes he came deep in my arse. Realised then that in my rush I'd forgotten to put a condom on him. There's very little to rival feeling a bare cock twitch cum in your arse
I’m with you, I absolutely love to feel the moment that a cock twitches then throbs and explodes deep inside you, the heet of the cum is also amazing.

Paul. Xx

What a nasty little whore. You "forgot to put a condom on him"? Yeah right, my guess is you wanted that big manly load of cum in your sissy faggot pussy.