Tell me about the first time you sucked a cock

I sucked a cock for her before she started cuckolding me. Shortly after we met, she asked me what my wildest fantasy was, I told her it wasn’t really what you would call a fantasy. I told her I wondered what it was like to suck a guys cock. She is amazing at sucking cock and loves to do it, so I was curious what it was all about. I came home one night from being on the road and she was having a drink with a guy in our family room. She told me I was going to try sucking a cock that night. But first she wanted to see me strip naked and kiss him, that was her fantasy.

I sucked a cock for her before she started cuckolding me. Shortly after we met, she asked me what my wildest fantasy was, I told her it wasn’t really what you would call a fantasy. I told her I wondered what it was like to suck a guys cock. She is amazing at sucking cock and loves to do it, so I was curious what it was all about. I came home one night from being on the road and she was having a drink with a guy in our family room. She told me I was going to try sucking a cock that night. But first she wanted to see me strip naked and kiss him, that was her fantasy.
Please tell what else happened, sounds amazong

Please tell what else happened, sounds amazong
He stood up for the kissing and when I got to unzipping his pants he was 3/4 hard. The wife said since I was down on my knees and his cock was right there I might as well get started. I was nervous as hell, but this was what I was curious about, so I took his mostly hard cock into my mouth and started sucking and bobbing my head on his cock. He said it felt great, he sat back on the couch and I knelt between his feet and kept working his cock with my mouth. We moved to the bedroom and not sure how it happened but my wife ended up on top of me and he was fucking her pussy. She then told me he was fucking her ass and it felt amazing. We had agreed he wasn’t to cum in her, but in the heat of the moment and it feeling so good she told him to fill her ass with her cum. I was in no place to argue much since she was on top of me and he was pounding her ass pretty hard by this time. Then he said he was going to fill that big ass of your and he came in her ass. She loved it, she told him he could come back anytime and do it again, whether I was home or not.

I had to drive him home and she told me there better be some good kissing between us or I was going to be cut off.

There were a few kisses driving him home and he was informing the wife along the way. When we got to his house he told me to walk him to his door, where he grabbed me and pulled me in to make out with him for what seemed like forever.

He never contacted us again, but it was a roller coaster night, at least for me

He stood up for the kissing and when I got to unzipping his pants he was 3/4 hard. The wife said since I was down on my knees and his cock was right there I might as well get started. I was nervous as hell, but this was what I was curious about, so I took his mostly hard cock into my mouth and started sucking and bobbing my head on his cock. He said it felt great, he sat back on the couch and I knelt between his feet and kept working his cock with my mouth. We moved to the bedroom and not sure how it happened but my wife ended up on top of me and he was fucking her pussy. She then told me he was fucking her ass and it felt amazing. We had agreed he wasn’t to cum in her, but in the heat of the moment and it feeling so good she told him to fill her ass with her cum. I was in no place to argue much since she was on top of me and he was pounding her ass pretty hard by this time. Then he said he was going to fill that big ass of your and he came in her ass. She loved it, she told him he could come back anytime and do it again, whether I was home or not.

I had to drive him home and she told me there better be some good kissing between us or I was going to be cut off.

There were a few kisses driving him home and he was informing the wife along the way. When we got to his house he told me to walk him to his door, where he grabbed me and pulled me in to make out with him for what seemed like forever.

He never contacted us again, but it was a roller coaster night, at least for me
Wow ..that was very intense sore sure. I bet it led to many more adventures

College freshman, during orientation - me, my finance, and two other guys, strangers, and a bottle of Jose Cuervo. Summary version, KK and I tried to hook up in the dorm room I was assigned to, while my assigned room mate was supposed to be attending a mixer. Instead, the roommate showed up with another guy, and a bottle of tequila, expecting to have the room to themselves.

We ended up playing a drinking game. KK passed out, became non-functional... me and the two other guys made the best of the situation, enjoying a hot bi oral suck-fest. It was my first 'active' bi experience as an adult, sucking and stroking strange cock. It was a mixed bag of feelings after. I didn't do anything similar until later in my adult life.

The experience itself was pretty nasty, cock-sucking, stroking, prostate play, lots and lots of cum, completely uninhibited play mostly due to booze and pot. I felt completely drained after.

College freshman, during orientation - me, my finance, and two other guys, strangers, and a bottle of Jose Cuervo. Summary version, KK and I tried to hook up in the dorm room I was assigned to, while my assigned room mate was supposed to be attending a mixer. Instead, the roommate showed up with another guy, and a bottle of tequila, expecting to have the room to themselves.

We ended up playing a drinking game. KK passed out, became non-functional... me and the two other guys made the best of the situation, enjoying a hot bi oral suck-fest. It was my first 'active' bi experience as an adult, sucking and stroking strange cock. It was a mixed bag of feelings after. I didn't do anything similar until later in my adult life.

The experience itself was pretty nasty, cock-sucking, stroking, prostate play, lots and lots of cum, completely uninhibited play mostly due to booze and pot. I felt completely drained after.
That sounds very wild. Why did you wait so long to do anything? Did you keep it hidden from your fiance? Nothing else happened with the roommate? Or was it all filed under "we were so drunk..."

Reactions: somos2conmuchos
I myself have never sucked another man, but lately have been wanting to try.

Please tell me about your first time, how it happened and everything you felt.
Years ago the wife started fucking this black guy pretty regular. One night he had her bent over standing up pounding away. He asked her “does your Cuck boy suck dick”? She looked over at me and said “he does now!! Get over here and suck his cock baby”. So, I did. She really got off on watching that. Been sucking her bulls ever since.

Years ago the wife started fucking this black guy pretty regular. One night he had her bent over standing up pounding away. He asked her “does your Cuck boy suck dick”? She looked over at me and said “he does now!! Get over here and suck his cock baby”. So, I did. She really got off on watching that. Been sucking her bulls ever since.
I am pretty confident I would suck one of told to do so

I had been feeding guys for about 6 months. Seeing how much so man men loved sucking, I decided to try. I met a guy on A4A that was looking as a first timer too. We set a rendezvous in a local motel.

He was a black guy with a 7" cock. He was really nervous and approached it as if having sex with a woman. I guided him to lay down on the bed facing me and started sucking his cock. I was in heaven and knew this is what I needed to do from now on. Then he took the plunge on mine. After a while we started taking turns instead of the 69. I came first, and he jumped back like my cum was a snake striking him. Then I went on him. I finally got tired and asked him to help, but he never could cum. We went our own ways. He never would get back together with me.

The second guy was older and couldn't cum either. Though he warned me in advance. I sucked his cock until my jaw got tired then came i his mouth.

The the third cock was on this really fat guy. We took turns, I came first, then had him on the edge of the bed with me in a chair to suck him. I finally got my first mouth of cum. It was worth the effort.

Last edited: