My first

Well I finally sucked my first cock. It was strangely liberating honestly. He was very passionate and tender. He was uncut so that was different. His head was so soft and the shaft was so hard. I honestly impressed myself with how deep I took it, almost to the base! (7”) After sucking him for about ten minutes he asked if I swallow and I nervously said yes. He grabbed my head and dropped a huge load down my throat. My only regrets are that I didn’t have my phone to take pictures and that I had to go back to work. Next time though, he’s gonna leave me walking funny. ;)

Well I finally sucked my first cock. It was strangely liberating honestly. He was very passionate and tender. He was uncut so that was different. His head was so soft and the shaft was so hard. I honestly impressed myself with how deep I took it, almost to the base! (7”) After sucking him for about ten minutes he asked if I swallow and I nervously said yes. He grabbed my head and dropped a huge load down my throat. My only regrets are that I didn’t have my phone to take pictures and that I had to go back to work. Next time though, he’s gonna leave me walking funny. ;)
Lucky guy. It is very liberating,isn't it? I felt the same after sucking my 1st cock.

The only downside is that he had JUST gotten out of the shower so he tasted like soap
Next time stroke him, play with his balls, try to get him sexually aroused for a while so he gets good and hot. My guess is he'll start smelling like a man. If not, have him fuck your wife 1st. Nothing like smelly pussy juice and cum on a just fucked cock. You'll have something sexy to smell then.

That is a great first time experience. I know what you mean when you say "liberating". For some people, (myself included) it is crossing a sexual barrier. Exploring this side of my sexuality opened up so much more of the enjoyment of our sexual adventures, MFM in particular. For me it was sort of a two step process in that I had sucked cock but not swallowed. It was actually many years later before I actually gave a "proper" blowjob and the first time feeling another mans cum on my tongue is not something I will forget. I have given many blowjobs since then and I am really in to the experience of it, the ability to be both passive by servicing another man and in charge by being in control of the pleasure. I recommend taking pics/vid if the other person will allow. I have every opportunity I got and it is hot to go back and look at them. Good luck and look forward to hearing more about your new found ability.

I learned to suck cock in my younger years and had sucked many before getting married. I had forgotten the pleasures of sucking a man's hard cock when it happened again.

My wife had a guy over who she would fuck from time to time, and I would normally watch them and then get my sloppy seconds once he would leave. I was always nervous about what my wife's reaction would be if she saw me with another man. Then one evening, they were playing around and he told me to come over to see how wet my wife's pussy was. When I was looking at her pussy he moved in front of me and told me to suck his cock for him while he ate my wife out. I did not know what to do, but he grabbed the back of my head and I took his cock into my mouth.

He looked up from eating my wife and I will never forget his words, "Damn, you give an amazing blowjob, this is definitely not your first time sucking a dick." A few minutes later I felt him begin to cum and I continued and swallowed every drop he had. As his semi-limp cock slipped from my lips a feeling of fear raced through my body, but to my relief, my wife was looking and smiling at me.

"Fuck that was hot baby!" was her words to me.

I learned to suck cock in my younger years and had sucked many before getting married. I had forgotten the pleasures of sucking a man's hard cock when it happened again.

My wife had a guy over who she would fuck from time to time, and I would normally watch them and then get my sloppy seconds once he would leave. I was always nervous about what my wife's reaction would be if she saw me with another man. Then one evening, they were playing around and he told me to come over to see how wet my wife's pussy was. When I was looking at her pussy he moved in front of me and told me to suck his cock for him while he ate my wife out. I did not know what to do, but he grabbed the back of my head and I took his cock into my mouth.

He looked up from eating my wife and I will never forget his words, "Damn, you give an amazing blowjob, this is definitely not your first time sucking a dick." A few minutes later I felt him begin to cum and I continued and swallowed every drop he had. As his semi-limp cock slipped from my lips a feeling of fear raced through my body, but to my relief, my wife was looking and smiling at me.

"Fuck that was hot baby!" was her words to me.
Thats a hot story and maybe the perfect woman! When your wife likes to watch it can be so awesome

And I enjoyed every ounce, every inch and every minute!!
Oh and thats over 20 days of cock in your mouth.... I think every cuck or bi male should have a constant flow of cum down their throats
And I enjoyed every ounce, every inch and every minute!!
We are not too far apart, maybe i should bring my cock to you so it can be your 3001 load of cum... It will be a lot more than a teaspoon...