first experiences that you did to know you were bi

My ladyfriend knows I like to suck cock and she's OK with it. She also expressed an intest in watching. I had a hookup one morning and texted her (after his OK) if she really wanted to watch now is the time. She was at my house in minutes, just before he arrived. She sat across the room watching as he stripped and sat down, I got on my knees and started to suck him immediately. After a few minutes she asked if she could get a closer look and sat on the couch with us. After few minutes of this she reached over to hold his cock which led to us both sucking him off. I moved a way for a moment and she took over. I whispered i her ear it's OK if you wan to fuck him. She then asked him if he wanted to fuck, he said yes, we headed to the BR and all stripped and got on the bed.

She got doggy and he lubed his cock with saliva and was in her in seconds, she was sucking me while he fucked her, her a true spit-roast. He was alternating between her cunt and ass, she loves anal. When he was ready he filled her beautiful cunt with cum. She laid flat and I cleaned her as he dressed and left. When she was clean she sucked my cock until I came in her mouth.

It was great experience. It was our 1st 3-some but not our last.
Wow! Lucky you.

I was in my 20's when I first sucked a friends cock, enjoyed it and the taste. when I was dating who would be my second wife we discussed sex and i opened up to her about it. She didn't seem to have any issues, as a matter of fact some time after we married she found a guy to join us on a reqular basis. We've sinced moved and are now looking for another guy to join us on a regular basis

my experience has been fantastic, gay men mostly of senior or older than me are absolutely fantastic, they will teach you all about the enjoyment of sex without hangups, I have enjoyed all manner of sex with some absolutely fantastic lovers who were gentle kind and superb lovers, I recommend older men if you want to lose your cherry as usually they will please you more

my experience has been fantastic, gay men mostly of senior or older than me are absolutely fantastic, they will teach you all about the enjoyment of sex without hangups, I have enjoyed all manner of sex with some absolutely fantastic lovers who were gentle kind and superb lovers, I recommend older men if you want to lose your cherry as usually they will please you more
Sounds like a good idea. Thanks

hi i am married and bi my husband is not when i first started to feel i was bi was in school going in open showers i liked to see other girls nude when i made a friend then we hung out a lot having sleep overs things like that seeing each other nude was exciting to me one night we got into checking each other out close up i would look at her pussy open up look inside holding my butt cheeks open so she could look i remember the first time i was touched felt her fingers open my pussy and she said i was wet ,that day we just liked looking and touching i remember doing it to her and feeling my fingers wet it turned me on so much wanted to do much as time went on with us we did .but i knew i was bi then
thats so sexy and hot, you have an amazing body , would love to watch you touch my wife and teach her how to satisfy another woman

Attachments

• IMG_8352.png
    IMG_8352.png
    4.7 MB · Views: 6
  • IMG_8351.png
    IMG_8351.png
    2.9 MB · Views: 6
  • IMG_8353.png
    IMG_8353.png
    3.4 MB · Views: 6
my first bi experience.....

lets see, i tasted first cock in form 4 (16 yrs).

i was in a missionary school and he was my football coach. a french guy. and married.
i had strained my groin muscle and after the game he got me to follow him home for a massage. and his sports room was kitted up for it. i lay on the massage table and he asked me to strip to my underwear and then he slowly massaged my groin.

well he knew what he was doing as the initial painful feeling was slowly ebbing away.
then he moved closer to my penis while i wasnt frightened or anything as i had already had sex with a few girls and some women, this was my first man. now i had 7 brothers so i see penis' everyday.

soon his fingers were close to my cock and i was getting hard and i think he just wasnt sure. until i let out a soft moan.
with that he grabbed more oil and slowly began to masturbate me. and his face was getting closer and closer to my cock.

next thing you know, my cock was in his mouth. and my balls too. i let him continue as i was really enjoying the feeling.
he was enjoying himself and whenever i said that i was going to cum, he would move from my cock to my balls and slow me down......until when i finally came, boy it was like a fountain!!!! even surprised me!
i shot all over the place.

he tried to catch most of it with his mouth but failed. it was everywhere. hahahahaha.
then he began to play with himself and asked me to help him. now this was a first.

he was quite big and cut. smooth shaved. he put olive oil on it, and placed my hand on his cock and i began to masturbate him. slow at first, then faster and faster. it felt good.
now i was lying flat on the typical massage table and he was standing on the floor and he came close to my face and asked me to lick it. i did. french cock!!!

after a bit he asked me to place it in his mouth. i took it gently in and he began to move in and out. this went on and after a bit he began to cum. i tasted some of it and some flew on my face etc.
that was my first.
we had more sessions later on until he moved to thailand. we kept in touch for a while and then lost contact.
but this was the end of my bi relationship. it ended there and i picked it up (unknowingly) after i got married.

dan