My first

One of my wife's regular Bulls came over last week wanting sex and my wife was working. So, he used me in her place and got his dick sucked. He took pictures to send my wife, including one after he had covered my face with his thick cum. It was a huge load and he seemed very proud.

Left-to-service-him.png

Left-with-his-mouthful.png

Well I finally sucked my first cock. It was strangely liberating honestly. He was very passionate and tender. He was uncut so that was different. His head was so soft and the shaft was so hard. I honestly impressed myself with how deep I took it, almost to the base! (7”) After sucking him for about ten minutes he asked if I swallow and I nervously said yes. He grabbed my head and dropped a huge load down my throat. My only regrets are that I didn’t have my phone to take pictures and that I had to go back to work. Next time though, he’s gonna leave me walking funny. ;)
hell no

He looked up from eating my wife and I will never forget his words, "Damn, you give an amazing blowjob, this is definitely not your first time sucking a dick." A few minutes later I felt him begin to cum and I continued and swallowed every drop he had. As his semi-limp cock slipped from my lips a feeling of fear raced through my body, but to my relief, my wife was looking and smiling at me.

"Fuck that was hot baby!" was her words to me.
I'd be right there with her. oh my oh my I'd love to see this and be a part of it with my man

I sucked my first cock yesterday. It was a bbc my wife and I met on fetlife. My wife has been fucking him for a few weeks now. I get to watch and Jack off but never participated before.

He asked me if I was ever interested in sucking a cock in our group txt, I eagerly said yes. So my wife ordered me to leave work early yesterday and go to his place and give him a blow job. It was better than I anticipated. His cock was so hard and much bigger than mine.

He had me lick and suck his balls and nipples too. When he came he grabbed my head and put his cock on the side of my cheek and blew his load all over the side of my face and in my mouth.

It was wonderful. I continued to suck his cock to make sure I got all the cum out. It tasted really good. He told me I did a really good job and that he wants me to keep going over and giving him head at least once a week.

He said my wife is still better but only because she’s a female and that we’re both very good cock suckers. I was very proud of my self.

I sucked my first cock yesterday. It was a bbc my wife and I met on fetlife. My wife has been fucking him for a few weeks now. I get to watch and Jack off but never participated before.

He asked me if I was ever interested in sucking a cock in our group txt, I eagerly said yes. So my wife ordered me to leave work early yesterday and go to his place and give him a blow job. It was better than I anticipated. His cock was so hard and much bigger than mine.

He had me lick and suck his balls and nipples too. When he came he grabbed my head and put his cock on the side of my cheek and blew his load all over the side of my face and in my mouth.

It was wonderful. I continued to suck his cock to make sure I got all the cum out. It tasted really good. He told me I did a really good job and that he wants me to keep going over and giving him head at least once a week.

He said my wife is still better but only because she’s a female and that we’re both very good cock suckers. I was very proud of my self.
Now let's be fair here, this was your first time. She's presumably had way more practice, on more dicks.

Get out there and get some practice, get trained up, and then compare!