First Time Loosing Your Virginity

Spice

Male
Gold
Hey guys has your wife or girlfriend told you about the first time she lost her virginity, how it happened, what it felt like, who was her first? Tell us about about it, gives us all the details she gave you, feel free to share your first experience if you want too as well.

Hey guys has your wife or girlfriend told you about the first time she lost her virginity, how it happened, what it felt like, who was her first? Tell us about about it, gives us all the details she gave you, feel free to share your first experience if you want too as well.
Me and my wife got married 16 years ago this year. She was 31, I was 26. She was still a virgin all the way up til we got married. I took care of that real fast after our wedding reception and got to our room at a lodge someone had booked for us. It was definitely a good time taking her v card.

• Love
Reactions: Backwoodsman179
Me and my wife got married 16 years ago this year. She was 31, I was 26. She was still a virgin all the way up til we got married. I took care of that real fast after our wedding reception and got to our room at a lodge someone had booked for us. It was definitely a good time taking her v card.
You're lucky there's not many of those ladies around, the first time my wife lost her virginity and the following 3 times was without her consent, she told me how it happened and I believe her because I went through a similar thing.

Reactions: Cheds86 and MOJO
My wife’s first time she was raped by her boy friend she was young maybe 15, they were kissing and making out and he took her by force, she was scared to tell anyone, and next time they were together he raped her again, the third time he had a friend with him, she said she was so scared and afraid and it hurt the last time she went home crying and her brother found out and went and kicked their ass almost killed one of them her boy friend. Not long after that she ran away from home and was on her own for a few years and she learned to finally enjoy sex, in fact she became kind of sex crazed, when we hooked up she was wild and we would fuck all the time she couldn’t get enough, and in time she told me she liked it rough and wanted to be forced and we have done a lot of rape roll play together and with other men. to this day she still loves to be forced and have her clothes ripped off her, she loves to resist and fight it but I know she loves it as she gets so wet, even when we are fighting about something, I will grab her rip (er panties off and force her to take my cock and she will be saying no no stop it, but her pussy say other wise she is soaking wet and orgasms over n over to the point of often squirting like a fountain. she has told me I was the first man she ever told about her childhood rape and her fantasy to be raped, or forced fucked, and today that is one of our hottest sex games, another game we like is I will tie her up and tease her, then I will call a guy I’ve met on line to come and fuck her, a total stranger to her, she struggles but her orgasms shows her desire for more!

My wife’s first time she was raped by her boy friend she was young maybe 15, they were kissing and making out and he took her by force, she was scared to tell anyone, and next time they were together he raped her again, the third time he had a friend with him, she said she was so scared and afraid and it hurt the last time she went home crying and her brother found out and went and kicked their ass almost killed one of them her boy friend. Not long after that she ran away from home and was on her own for a few years and she learned to finally enjoy sex, in fact she became kind of sex crazed, when we hooked up she was wild and we would fuck all the time she couldn’t get enough, and in time she told me she liked it rough and wanted to be forced and we have done a lot of rape roll play together and with other men. to this day she still loves to be forced and have her clothes ripped off her, she loves to resist and fight it but I know she loves it as she gets so wet, even when we are fighting about something, I will grab her rip (er panties off and force her to take my cock and she will be saying no no stop it, but her pussy say other wise she is soaking wet and orgasms over n over to the point of often squirting like a fountain. she has told me I was the first man she ever told about her childhood rape and her fantasy to be raped, or forced fucked, and today that is one of our hottest sex games, another game we like is I will tie her up and tease her, then I will call a guy I’ve met on line to come and fuck her, a total stranger to her, she struggles but her orgasms shows her desire for more!
So very hot..Lucky man

31 yo virgin? What country do you live in? Can't be the US or ENgland. I only know one definite 30+ yo virgin here in the US, and she is a mental and personal WRECK!! Poor hygiene, has bladder and sphincter control issuues, freakish personality, just a totally WEIRD person that virtually no one wants to be around. CW

Wife claims I was her first and that she was a virgin before me. She was my first so I thought that was pretty "special"
However, there was no mess like they say happens when a girl loses her virginity.. that could be a number of things. Im not the largest down there so maybe I just could "pop her cherry"
I did hear from friends that she had been fingered by previous boyfriends so maybe that did the trick. Im pretty sure she never had sex before me but she definitely sucked dick and got fingered before.
Still waiting to get her "cherry popped" from another guy. Maybe when we are a bit older and she started to get crazy horny like they say women do in their 30s

• Love
Reactions: Godjohne