Tell me about the first time you sucked a cock

My first time wasn't great, though unlike how it sounds it didn't end up being dangerous. I was 20 and had been curious about it for some time, but hadn't acted on it. After my girlfriend (later first wife) cheated on me, I started browsing Craigslist and actively considering possibilities. I responded to a guy who claimed to be in my age range, and we agreed to meet up late at night in a parking lot at a closed mall. He showed up in a camper van, and when I first saw him I immediately knew he had lied about his age (he claimed to be 34, but a site I found him again on later listed him as 52). The smart thing to do would have been to get out then, as he could have lied about any number of other things. However, it had taken me a long time to build up the courage to get to that point, and I was horny and desperate.

As we got into his van, I told him he would need to be patient with me as I was nervous and had never done it before. Instead of being encouraging he kinda just scoffed and said "it's not rocket science". When he whipped it out, I went straight to work; my sissy instincts took over and I was drunk on the feel of finally having a cock in my mouth. However, the high didn't last long; he smelled so strongly of Old Spice it was sickening, and the taste led me to believe he hadn't washed before coming to meet up. After sucking for a few minutes he couldn't seem to get hard, though I thought I may have tasted a little bit of precum at one point. As the negatives broke the spell, I had to stop because my nerves got the better of me. He offered to suck me instead, which ended up being a fantastic BJ, but it wasn't what I was there for.

I still can't stand the smell of Old Spice ever since that experience, and it took me over 2 years before I got up the nerve to try again and post my own ad. I recounted that story in another post. The second guy was a lot more fun, though I came in my shorts while sucking him and he lost his nerve before I could swallow his load. After I ended up with chlamydia (I believe my first wife cheated again while she was out of town that same weekend, though I blamed myself for years) I was scared to try again. It wasn't until last year, when I talked to my current wife about it and she encouraged me to go out and experience it again, that I finally got to have positive experiences. Now I'm hooked.

I used to go to a public gloryhole where I would wank or watch the other guy wank through the hole. One day I was so horny I pushed my cock through.j literally blew in 30 seconds. The next time a guy pushed his cock through i got to my knees and went for it wanking and sucking. I had him blow as he was half out of my mouth. Some in my mouth Some on my face. Now I want to be mouth fucked and I want to see his face when he blows

I think the power of the "cock" is something many of us have experienced in our lives. If we were honest, really honest, we could admit it. I remember the first time an older guy exposed his hard cock to me...it stood up so straight and hard. He asked if I wanted to touch him, stroke him. I reached out and of course it did...The feel...how it pulsed...when he asked if I wanted to suck him...was there any question...of course I did..

CC and I were at an ABS with glory holes. We went into one of rooms and were talk and I was rubbing her.
Heard the door open in the next room and soonest a nice black cock appeared in the GH. CC pulled out a towel and spread it on the ground,got in her knees took his cock and began kissing the head.
20130831_020604.jpg
She then began taking him into her mouth. Deeper and deeper.
20130831_020555.jpg20130831_020538.jpg
Then as she pulled him from her throat,
20130831_020607 2.jpg she backed away holding his cock and pointed it at me and said "Suck It", which I did till we heard him begin to moan and she said she wanted his cum , so I move and watched as he had so much cum that it began leaking from her lips. She pulled off him and kissed me asking me to clean his cum from her face.
We are still lookin for that experience again.

Attachments

• 20150308_173148.jpg
    20150308_173148.jpg
    306.2 KB · Views: 33
Unlike many others, I by comparison was a late bloomer and it wasn't until my early 30's until I tried another cock. Following our first threesome experience, one of the things that kind of stood out was a vibe that we got from the other guy. He really seemed uptight with having another man near him during our MFM encounters. It was understandable since it was his first threesome as well but this spawned a conversation regarding how I felt being close to other men during sex and the potential for it to lead to more than just incidental contact. I decided that I wanted to explore my “Bi” side and the wife was all for it. So, I took the time to find the right person to experiment with and found Larry. He was an older man, probably in his mid 50’s with bi experience and willing to help me out knowing it would be my first time. We set up a meeting for a quick chat with the idea if it went well we would go from there. The conversation went good and everyone was on the same page. So, I suggested we try to do something now and he said he was ready so we went looking for a secluded spot to park. Back then we owned a minivan and before meeting him we had removed the center row of seats to make some room if need be. We ended up in the parking lot of a hotel that seemed quite enough, and he and I moved to the back row of seats in the van. The wife's job was to be our look out and film the action.

We had some more small talk and finally I got down in front of Larry on the floor of the van, unbuttoned and opened his pants, I helped exposed his cock more before gently pulling free of his underwear. There, for the first time, I had a soft but growing cock in my hand only few inches from my face. I began to stroke it and he encouraged me to go further. I immediately went for his cock taking it in my mouth and sucking it like a pro. To be honest I was just mimicking what I had seen the wife doing. After a few minutes, some precum started to come out of the tip and I got my first taste. He made a big inhale noise and told me how good my mouth felt. At this point I started to get in to it and began to suck on him, eagerly trying to take as much in my mouth as possible. I licked up and down his shaft, sucked on his balls, and stroked him while sucking on his head. Even thought this was my first time I enjoyed doing it and found giving another man head very pleasurable. This went on for almost ten minutes and then he said I needed to stop because he was going to cum but did not want to. Mainly because of the distance, we never got together again but I really enjoyed what happened and I learned that I definitely had a bi curious side to me and wanted to explore it further. Going forward this comfort I had regarding my sexual openness made threesomes with other like-minded men a lot more enjoyable, and then eventually me having solo experiences with other men. Below are some pics from that day.

First Bi Exp 002.jpgFirst Bi Exp 004.jpgFirst Bi Exp 007.jpgFirst Bi Exp 009.jpgFirst Bi Exp 010.jpg

Unlike many others, I by comparison was a late bloomer and it wasn't until my early 30's until I tried another cock. Following our first threesome experience, one of the things that kind of stood out was a vibe that we got from the other guy. He really seemed uptight with having another man near him during our MFM encounters. It was understandable since it was his first threesome as well but this spawned a conversation regarding how I felt being close to other men during sex and the potential for it to lead to more than just incidental contact. I decided that I wanted to explore my “Bi” side and the wife was all for it. So, I took the time to find the right person to experiment with and found Larry. He was an older man, probably in his mid 50’s with bi experience and willing to help me out knowing it would be my first time. We set up a meeting for a quick chat with the idea if it went well we would go from there. The conversation went good and everyone was on the same page. So, I suggested we try to do something now and he said he was ready so we went looking for a secluded spot to park. Back then we owned a minivan and before meeting him we had removed the center row of seats to make some room if need be. We ended up in the parking lot of a hotel that seemed quite enough, and he and I moved to the back row of seats in the van. The wife's job was to be our look out and film the action.

We had some more small talk and finally I got down in front of Larry on the floor of the van, unbuttoned and opened his pants, I helped exposed his cock more before gently pulling free of his underwear. There, for the first time, I had a soft but growing cock in my hand only few inches from my face. I began to stroke it and he encouraged me to go further. I immediately went for his cock taking it in my mouth and sucking it like a pro. To be honest I was just mimicking what I had seen the wife doing. After a few minutes, some precum started to come out of the tip and I got my first taste. He made a big inhale noise and told me how good my mouth felt. At this point I started to get in to it and began to suck on him, eagerly trying to take as much in my mouth as possible. I licked up and down his shaft, sucked on his balls, and stroked him while sucking on his head. Even thought this was my first time I enjoyed doing it and found giving another man head very pleasurable. This went on for almost ten minutes and then he said I needed to stop because he was going to cum but did not want to. Mainly because of the distance, we never got together again but I really enjoyed what happened and I learned that I definitely had a bi curious side to me and wanted to explore it further. Going forward this comfort I had regarding my sexual openness made threesomes with other like-minded men a lot more enjoyable, and then eventually me having solo experiences with other men. Below are some pics from that day.

View attachment 1780362View attachment 1780363View attachment 1780366View attachment 1780367View attachment 1780369
Bro im jerking to this pic

View attachment 1780362View attachment 1780363View attachment 1780366View attachment 1780367View attachment 1780369
Hot, nice cock too.

CC and I were at an ABS with glory holes. We went into one of rooms and were talk and I was rubbing her.
Heard the door open in the next room and soonest a nice black cock appeared in the GH. CC pulled out a towel and spread it on the ground,got in her knees took his cock and began kissing the head.
View attachment 1773347
She then began taking him into her mouth. Deeper and deeper.
View attachment 1773343View attachment 1773344
Then as she pulled him from her throat,
View attachment 1773330 she backed away holding his cock and pointed it at me and said "Suck It", which I did till we heard him begin to moan and she said she wanted his cum , so I move and watched as he had so much cum that it began leaking from her lips. She pulled off him and kissed me asking me to clean his cum from her face.
We are still lookin for that experience again.
How long ago was this. I do so enjoy exploding in hubby's mouth while his wife holds and pumps my cock.

Attachments

• cuckplace38e.jpg
    cuckplace38e.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 26
Раньше я ходил в публичную дыру славы, где дрочил или смотрел, как другой парень дрочит через дыру. Однажды я был так возбужден, что протолкнул свой член. Джей буквально взорвался за 30 секунд. В следующий раз, когда парень протолкнул свой член, я встал на колени и начал дрочить и сосать. Я заставил его отсосать, когда он наполовину вылетел из моего рта. Некоторые во рту, некоторые на моем лице. Теперь я хочу, чтобы меня трахали в рот, и я хочу видеть его лицо, когда он сосет
Какова была на вкус сперма?