Tell me about the first time you sucked a cock

Yo nunca he chupado a otro hombre, pero últimamente tengo ganas de intentarlo.

Por favor cuéntame sobre tu primera vez, cómo pasó y todo lo que sentiste.
Como no estamos seguros de haber respondido a este hilo b primero queremos decir que nosotros pareja swinger bisexual los somos dos y nuestro perfil es totalmente compartido así que la respuesta a este tema es que respondiendo wl hombre de nuestra pareja
la primera vez que mame una pinga fue con una edad muuuuy adolescencia temprano pero todavía puedo sentir como me encanto tener una pinga entera en mi boca hasta la garganta

I am trying to lure hubby into sucking his first cock. ;) He says he doesn't want to, but I can tell it turns him on when I ask. I think he is close. :cool:
Try locking up his useless dicklett for a week or two,making sure he doesn't cum. My guess is ,like me, he'll get so fucking horny he'll do anything you demand. Make him wear stockings,garter and pantys when your bull comes over and tell him it's time to suck his 1st cock.

Try locking up his useless dicklett for a week or two,making sure he doesn't cum. My guess is ,like me, he'll get so fucking horny he'll do anything you demand. Make him wear stockings,garter and pantys when your bull comes over and tell him it's time to suck his 1st cock.
I am not interested in those things. I just want to see him so turned on that he will do something that he would never otherwise do.

I am not interested in those things. I just want to see him so turned on that he will do something that he would never otherwise do.
You could always try just making him so wound up and horny after a week or more of the thorough teasing and innuendo that he's desperate to win your approval without going into all the other stuff to get a chance to put his tongue and cock inside of you

You could always try just making him so wound up and horny after a week or more of the thorough teasing and innuendo that he's desperate to win your approval without going into all the other stuff to get a chance to put his tongue and cock inside of you
Yes, but he usually gets most turned on by watching another guy fuck me. That's when a cock is handy for him to suck. lol