Wifes First Time

This is both our first time doing anything like this, so this is us seeing how it goes and excited to read your comments and see where it takes us from here... thank you everyone in advance and there will be more pics to follow...

So here she is .....

Attachments

• 1.IMG_2341.jpg
    1.IMG_2341.jpg
    118.8 KB · Views: 180
  • 2. IMG_2344.jpg
    2. IMG_2344.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 146
  • 3. IMG_2345.jpg
    3. IMG_2345.jpg
    104.8 KB · Views: 141
  • 4.IMG_2467.JPG
    4.IMG_2467.JPG
    136.7 KB · Views: 128
  • 5.IMG_2498.JPG
    5.IMG_2498.JPG
    201.3 KB · Views: 119
This is both our first time doing anything like this, so this is us seeing how it goes and excited to read your comments and see where it takes us from here... thank you everyone in advance and there will be more pics to follow...

So here she is .....
I’d love 💗 to get with her and show my tongue skills!

• Love
Reactions: Wifesharer5

So here she is .....
So are you just sharing the pictures or are you and her wanting to share more than pictures

We have started with sharing pictures.. new to all this, but both really excited to see the comments and see what people think, say or request
With a Smokin Hot body like hers, you won’t have trouble finding a guy to share her with!!! If I lived near you, I would volunteer to assist!?!?

Reactions: Wifesharer5
After nearly 30 years in the Hotwife LS my wife still says the first time she fucked me and another man was her most memorable experience. When I asked her why she said because she had planned to to it just to get me to quit bugging her about having sex with other men. She was going to tell me the next day that she did not want to do it anymore. Instead she enjoyed it. How she looked before and after we both fucked her a couple times
roa24.jpgroa29.jpg

This happened many years ago, neither my wife or I had done anything like this before. So to start our story, one night after sex I asked my wife if she ever thought about fucking other men, she replied "what women doesn't" don't you think about other women to which I replied that I did. She asked what's on your mind, I said would you be open to fucking our friend Mike while I watched. This caught her off guard but she thought about it if a few minutes then replied " I think I would like that " sounds enticing, its getting me excited thinking about it. How do plan to make this happen. We invite Mike over for a cookout and drinks, and see how things go, you know Mike fantasizes about you, I overhead him telling a buddy how he's dreamed about fucking you. This really turned on Mona my wife, Mike is our age, tall, fit, and according to Mona very handsome and has a great bulge in his pants. I could see she was eager for this to happen.
The night of the cook out came finding Mona very nervous and horny, I told her to dress extra slutty, no underwear which she did. When Mike arrived he shook my hand and kissed Mona on the cheek. I already had the meat cooking and fixed us some drinks, mine was without alcohol, Moon's was weak, and Mikes was full strength.we soon ate dinner a sat down for more drinks, Mona sat close enough to Mike to ensure he could see her pussy whenever she opened her legs. After an hour of socializing and drinking we were pretty relaxed, Mona open her legs wide showing Mike her pussy, He immediately noticed and just stared at it, I mentioned how sexy Mona looked and Mike agreed enthusiastily, I put on some slow music and suggested Mike should dance with Mona, she stood up and took Mike's hand for the dance, she made sure she rubbed firmly against him in all the right spots, I could see Mike was responding by the huge bulge growing in his pants, Mona noticed it as well. After they finished dancing I gave Mike another drink, as we stood there I asked Mike what he thought about Mona's body, he stared at her hard and said she was one of the hottest woman he had ever seen, I said would you like to see more? He said what do you mean, so I told Mona to remove her blouse, exposing her big firm tits,, she smiled a big smile and walked up to Mike and kissed him on the lips, she then stepped back and lifted Mikes hands to her Brest smiling at him, she ask him if he liked what he saw, he replied "Oh Hell Yes" . I was all but forgotten in the background, Mona kissed him long and hard grabbing his hard cock through his pants. She stepped back and dropped her skirt leaving herself fully naked, Mike just gasped, Mona next undid Mikes pants and let them drop to the floor, there was a huge bulge in Mikes briefs straining to get out. Mona knelt down and started to kiss his cock though his underwear, Mike was fully absorbed in what was taking place. Mona then pulled down his briefs grabbed his huge cock and tried to suck it, it was so big she couldn't get it fully in her mouth. She ask him did her want to fuck her and he replied that he had dreamed about fucking her for the last year! She stood up, took his hand and led him into our bedroom, she layed on the bed and spread her legs wide. Mike got down between her legs and started to lick and finger her pussy. I had never seen Mona this excited before, I think the combination of a new lover with a huge cock and me watching really turned her on! She responded to his foreplay my moving her hips around and moaning, As Mike was sucking on her clit he inserted more fingers opening her pussy up for what was to come. After several minutes Mona said I want your cock inside me, Mike then moved in to a position above her and spit on his dock to lubed it up and very slowly inserted himself into her pussy, as the head was going in she gasped and said O M G, as he went further into her pussy he asked her if she was okay, she said he felt great and not to stop, it took several minutes to get most of his cock into Mona but she took it like a champ, I think my using large dildos on her in the past helped. He started a slow rhythmic thrusting letting Mona adjust to the size of his cock. She loved every second of his cock inside her, she was moaning even louder than before and now she was meeting his thrusts with her own, she said "Oh your cock feels so good" it's really stretching me out, I love it!!!! She then experienced one of the strongest orgasms she ever had. Mike had to have been around 10 to 12 inches long and thicker than a soda can. Mona had most of his monster cock burned deep in her pussy. She had a look of pure extasey on her face as she then had another super incredible orgasm followed by several smaller ones, in fact she kept having orgasms, more than I could count. Mike had increased his speed and intensity of his thrusting making Mona continuing to have orgasms, many, many orgasms! They fucked for a good 30 minutes before Mike blew a huge load into Mona pussy, she loved this as well. Afterwards he rolled off her and layed beside her, I could see his cum running out of her pussy, that was hot! He looked up and saw me standing there, the look on his face said was he was in deep shit. I told him everything was cool, this was something both Mona and I wanted to happen and I didn't think he would mind fucking Mona. He relaxed and said he had wanted to fuck Mona for several years now to which she smiled and ask if the wait was worth it. He smiled and said it was beyond expectations, Mona said same here, and we are going to do this on a regular basis, I absolutely want to fuck you again.. So as the night ended Mike and Mona took a shower together and he got dressed while Mona stayed naked, we walked Mike to the door and Mona kissed him good by, We sat down at the kitchen table to talk about our night of sexual exploration. Mona said it was fantastic, best sex ever, she loved ever moment of this night, everything went well, perfect in fact. I told Mona it was hot as hell watching her get fucked by a huge cock. A super turn on and I couldn't wait to fuck her cum filled pussy though she might not be able to feel me after that huge cock! I asked her if she ever had such a big dick before, she said no, nothing like that, it was the most incredible, intense, and satisfying sex she ever had and she wanted more. I said only if I can watch and film a few sessions for us to watch later. She said that a deal! I told her I wanted her to fuck other men to help keep her from getting to attached to Mike as her main lover. She thought about this and agreed it made sense plus it sounded fun and exciting. So I said great, thats my plan to make you a size queen. Do you like my plan? What do think about fucking a BBC, she said she's never had a BBC but she's excited by the thought of it. Thus our adventures began and are going strong to this day. Its been a fantastic and exciting journey that we are still traveling.

Last edited: