First time I expose my Asian holes

Hi, I got a day off today and my husband went to work and my son also go to school. I sit home alone and got horny and decided to post some picture of my holes. Feel free to comment or roast me. I like people dirty comment my chink cunt
View attachment 656847View attachment 656848View attachment 656849View attachment 656851
Nice tight and soft skin, trimmed toenails, pussy looks nice and tight. shaved is a plus, boobs are a little hard to tell apart from your body, based on the shading and it blending in, cute face with nice long hair.

However that belly though...

7/10

You are a filthy Asian slut who’s cunt needs to be fucked my me and my firings. We know that’s your chink cunt is available to us when ever we want and you can’t get enough cock

Hi, I got a day off today and my husband went to work and my son also go to school. I sit home alone and got horny and decided to post some picture of my holes. Feel free to comment or roast me. I like people dirty comment my chink cunt
View attachment 656847View attachment 656848View attachment 656849View attachment 656851
Ohhh my God you are so Hot juicy and sexy .your chocolatey pussy full with cream and juice mmmmmmm looking tasty for eat and fuck hard

Attachments

• Op232.jpg
    Op232.jpg
    408.2 KB · Views: 54
These people replying can't even be honest about a virus that @NancyLee35 has on the sole of her right foot. She's got 5 infection sites of the Verruca virus.

Which is very common, and is spread often at pools.

I've spotted this right away when I looked at the image, but decided to wait to see if anyone was going to be honest and up front in the comment section.

@Dadozzi77, @gzzh86, @funcpl4u, @Nitehawk @Bull4ladies, @Sigp220, @manoverworld, @Oz_Adam, Failed this test,
If these people can't be honest and up front about something that is harmless and isn't an STD/STI, it's very concerning.
Imagine what other information they would keep secret when meeting in person.

that's a big yikes, I personally wouldn't trust these people for failing to spot such a basic virus that majority of the population have had at one point or another in their life.

Hopefully, @NancyLee35 sees a dermatologist to treat the virus, and to stop the spread to others. Even though It's in the HPV Genus it's not the type that causes cancer, or is sexually transmitted. I am not a doctor so highly recommend seeing a doctor to get an assessment, and get a second opinion.

These people replying can't even be honest about a virus that @NancyLee35 has on the sole of her right foot. She's got 5 infection sites of the Verruca virus.

Which is very common, and is spread often at pools.

I've spotted this right away when I looked at the image, but decided to wait to see if anyone was going to be honest and up front in the comment section.

@Dadozzi77, @gzzh86, @funcpl4u, @Nitehawk @Bull4ladies, @Sigp220, @manoverworld, @Oz_Adam, Failed this test,
If these people can't be honest and up front about something that is harmless and isn't an STD/STI, it's very concerning.
Imagine what other information they would keep secret when meeting in person.

that's a big yikes, I personally wouldn't trust these people for failing to spot such a basic virus that majority of the population have had at one point or another in their life.

Hopefully, @NancyLee35 sees a dermatologist to treat the virus, and to stop the spread to others. Even though It's in the HPV Genus it's not the type that causes cancer, or is sexually transmitted. I am not a doctor so highly recommend seeing a doctor to get an assessment, and get a second opinion.
WTF !!