First time is the tough one

I have been trying to get my wife her first fuck for some time now. She promised me when we were in Florida but we just didn't find the right guy and place for it to be right. She agreed to go to the Red Rooster in Vegas and then chickened out on the way. She say no then yes and then no and then lets drive by and look at it. It was a bit foreboding to look at. She wanted to look the next day so we did. She has to be in turmoil thinking of it and on again off again. I need to find another place that is more inviting than that. Trouble is that the one locally could have people we know in it and that is not acceptable. Not as easy a situation as I thought. We both are too well known to do much until we get a few hundred miles away. Any Ideas from people who have been there? This probably sounds pretty familiar to some of you.

Reactions: nutinbutfun
When she wants to bad enough ... it won't be a problem. Stacey and I kind of fell into it by accident as young newly weds. Started as kinky foreplay but quickly became real when she was confronted with a high school senior who liked to hang out at the pool at our apartment complex. Started with innocent and then not so innocent flirting. She wanted it badly and I was very supportive.

Reactions: HornyFLcpl14
It is very hard for the first time, took me over a year of trying to convince her, then we decided to do it on a holiday on the other side of the country, we met her future lover on this forum, try lots of persuasion, cajoling, begging...

Reactions: HornyFLcpl14
I have been building up to it for a few years and stated my desire at least two years ago. I continue to make progress, her attitude just keeps coming around and she even promised a threesome. I think she will be like a lot of hotwives who fuck a lot of men once they do the first but that first is a hell of a step. Everything has to be perfect the first time as she is picky and I want the first one to be a good one to make her want more.

I have been trying to get my wife her first fuck for some time now. She promised me when we were in Florida but we just didn't find the right guy and place for it to be right. She agreed to go to the Red Rooster in Vegas and then chickened out on the way. She say no then yes and then no and then lets drive by and look at it. It was a bit foreboding to look at. She wanted to look the next day so we did. She has to be in turmoil thinking of it and on again off again. I need to find another place that is more inviting than that. Trouble is that the one locally could have people we know in it and that is not acceptable. Not as easy a situation as I thought. We both are too well known to do much until we get a few hundred miles away. Any Ideas from people who have been there? This probably sounds pretty familiar to some of you.
Order a pizza and invite him in to find your naked wife masturbating.while hes in awe walk over and let her suck you.give him the knod

I have to admit that we ordered chinese when in Key West a few years ago. We had been drinking and she was blowing me when the knock came at the door. She didn't even cover up. Key West if far enough from home to let her get nastier than she is at home or anywhere else for that matter.