First time shared

My wife and I openly talk about it now, it's no longer a taboo subject, and that's the best thing I've gained from it all - the fact that I can talk about my deepest desires.
We are all full of advice on here, things that worked, things that didn't , I wish I found this site when I thought of giving up on the idea as getting a loyal wife to break all her rules of marriage is a lot harder than most think ( she would of happily stayed loyal to me for sure).
The key is getting her to want it almost as much as you do, my example of success being....
She met up with a French guy , sexy accent , knew how to fuck, and was big both long and wide downstairs!.
She met him because she wanted to, took him to our bed because she wanted him.
So she enjoyed getting the best fuck she's ever had, whilst I enjoyed listing to another guy fucking her ( and watching the video 100s of times lol).
But she also understood and allowed me my kink, allowed me to take my pleasure from the situation, even if she finds it odd...
And that was to stay naked in our bed after he'd left, spread her legs wide for me to see her well fucked and stretched cunt, and tell me all about it as I enjoyed giving her a second pounding ..... both happy

Reactions: cjhopper
I come to understand that your wife become habitual. May be she like it exactly. But one thing keep in your mind carry on his excitement. Your lover never break

Reactions: cjhopper
The night I first shared my wife

I'm sure many marriages get to the stage where there is still love, but you miss the passion , you miss seeing your wife full of lust, you miss the sexy girl that you married.
I had a stupidly sexy wife, a wife who adored me, a wife who had been totally loyal for 20 years, I had it all, but it just wasn't enough.
Even in her early 40s, she was still stunning , lovely slim body, long dark hair, and arse to die for, and a few sexy well placed tattoos , and boy did she always get men drooling over her.
She purposely kept herself sexy for me, feeling good about having a ' tramp stamp' tattoo on her back, keeping her pussy shaved smooth for me, but still, I yearned more...
It all started one night whilst I was fucking her, looking at her body thinking ' wow', and I just came out with it, " god babes, other men would love to fuck you"...
It turned her on , so I got around to asking if she wanted another cock, to telling her that I think she should let other men fuck her.
To say it went down like a lead balloon is an understatement , many weeks went by of questions , shock, doubting my love etc etc.
Eventually, she calmed down, and we spoke about joining a ' date site', just so she could look, maybe chat just for fun.
Well, she seemed intrigued, so I took a risk and set one up for her, did a profile as I knew she would do herself, and put a few pics of her on there... no face, nothing crude, but just enough to show who she was.
I did a short profile, stating she's a wife allowed to play with other men.
She was shocked when I showed her, but soon got interested when she saw how many men had left messages!.
She was soon chatting away, and over a month or so, got friendly with a younger guy, 10-15 years younger, all adventure type, covered head to toe in tattoos , and with a huge ring through his cock!.
To this day she doesn't know I deleted so many, but kept him on because I knew she would be drawn to his wild n free side.
Well, one night , the message came through, " can we meet?", I had to type yes for her, and we decided to press send together!.
It was a Saturday night, and as planned , I drove my wife to a nearby pub, parked up and waited.
Soon after , he parked near, so I went and had a chat, made a few jokes, then took him to introduce him to my wife.
We had a little chat, then I simply said " have fun you guys", and with that, I drove home , looking in the mirror as they walked into the pub.
When I got home , I paced up and down, looking at my watch for what seemed an eternity, until I received a text from my wife " we are on our way"...
I darted to the spare bedroom, as the deal was that they spend the night in our marital bed.
My heart was pounding , would he come back?, surely this won't happen!.
I hear the key in the door, I hear quite giggles and talking, jeez!, he's in our house!.
Then I hear footsteps coming up the stairs, two sets!, then I hear them go into our bedroom, and the door closing behind them, not closed completely though.
My door is directly opposite theirs, I hear talking, and almost childish giggling , then it all went quieter, just sounds of clothing ruffling , and sounds of kissing and moaning !
I confess, I was at my door , frozen to the spot, listening as hard as I could.
I could then hear clothes coming off, belts undoing , the sound of heavy jeans hitting the bedroom floor.
I knew they were in bed, I could hear the groans of pleasure as they were finding parts of eachothers bodies , and as I was given all the detail the next day, I was pretty spot on with how things unfolded!.
I knew things had gotten serious when the talking stopped , only to be replaced by kissing sounds, accompanied by his moans of pleasure, she was sucking his cock!.
A little while after that, it was my wife's turn to quietly moan.. he had spread her legs and was eating her cunt.
It was about then that the obvious dawned on me... what the hell had I done!, why was I giving my wife to another man?...I was filled with jealously, I wanted to run in and put a stop to it.... but I was too late...
The quiet was replaced by a constant movement of our bed... he was fucking my wife!, and instead of jealously , I felt turned on, my cock was rock hard!
I stood rooted to the spot, my hard cock in my hand as the pace quickened, now the sound of our headboard. ' thud thud thud ', my wife was getting fucked,and I was loving it!
He spend time fucking her from behind, he lay there as she rode his cock, as she ride his ring pierced cock bareback!..
He eventually mounted her and proceeded to fuck her, harder and harder, so hard that with the headboard banging and the sound our bed was making, I'm sure our neighbours were hearing my wife getting fucked hard , little did they know it wasn't me !
By now he was thrusting his bare cock deep hard and fast into my wife's tight shaven cunt, I could hear every thrust into her wet cunt,' shlop shlop shlop shlop shlop '...
I could hear her moan with pleasure as she came over his cock, all he did was fuck her harder and harder, and all I could do was stand there wanking furiously as I listened to the first guy to fuck her in over 20 years.
Eventually his pace got even quicker, her cunt was getting pounded , until he gave out a load groan, and his thrusts became slower and slower, until silence filled the house...he had just cum in my wife, filled her married cunt with his seed.... and I loved it, I was hooked there and then, and this turned out to be only the start of our adventures ....

You know, for those of you just getting into this lifestyle, can i please point something out. Look at the pictures of the woman’s face it speaks volumes. Look at the expression on the female's face. Look at her enjoying the sex, the pure sex, the pounding you cannot and failed to give her. That is the reward she is getting. If you see that, cherish it, worship and idolize your females and you both will be brought into new heights of sexual satisfaction and with this lifestyle, if that is what you are looking for or after. But Gentleman you will have to give her complete and free sexual bliss, value her, worship her by proving to her your love, your love for her to experience the very nature of her womanhood to the max, And your love of the situation and she will want to please in every way only a woman can, And when her desire is to explore lust, sex and more sex give her what she wants.

But the trick is finding and getting those quality black males that will outright pound her and bring her to that point where she is on cloud nine and connecting with the very essence of life and fulfillment. There needs to be some clear and concise communication. When Your wife is been pounded the same as that, in a clear way, but be sure your both happy before your bull starts because it’s going to be difficult to get him to stop emptying is load inside her, and be direct, and get all the drama and brew-haha and concerns out the way and do not leave anything left out that you’re not happy with before things go down a road with no end

The white husband can’t help but loose his cum as a black bull fills his wife.

He knows he is sexually defeated as he watches the black man pump his white wife full of black seed. Seeing his woman cum as her pussy is filled with black cock both hurts and excites him like nothing else. He knows their marriage has changed for ever. He know his white wife will now always choose and want her black bulls cock and seed in her over his. The white husband’s fears of black superiority are confirmed each time he hears his white wife gasp out in orgasm on the black man’s bigger cock. He knows he now has no chance of matching the black man sexual prowess and he gets so hard knowing his wife’s pussy is pulsating for the bulls and then he empty's is load inside her as she spasmodically receives is seed.

And the Bulls raging hard BBC is balls deep inside her pussy with another ball sacs full of sperm White Woman seem to love the way a black man smells, and seem to be drawn to our crotch and precious love tool,

The other week I did just that. The wife gets down right next to me. Dressed in her crotch length tight assed dress. All her makeup and her hair pulled back and tied super tight. Puts a cigarette in her mouth and lights it. Tells me, "Trained you well-you are doing things most white men think are gross. Look at your dick, it is hard as the floor". Right about that point, she then stuck her tongue out and allowed me to place my BBC even further into her throat and my pubic area was banging her in the face, at her nose. She finally found her sexual bliss. Imagine that, on her hands and knees to a black man. The wife with the tube of KY Lube in her hand smiling saying now put that monster inside of me and give it to me all

• Dislike
Reactions: Wellywood

For our 15 years of marriage J has tickled the good parts in my mind and in my pants. I have had a nagging fantasy of sharing her with a guy. She knows of my fantasy and tells me "you're nutz". J on the other hand has a need to help what she sees as socially limited guys. She tried all sorts of strategies over the years. J believes these guys basically need social help. The night I introduced her to Shy Stanley she had the right ideas! I had to live with the knowledge I had changed our marriage forever.

She sees guys hanging in the shadows of public places. Afraid to make contact with a female thinking the girl will not talk to a guy like him. It is sad to watch this happen for no reason other than his opinion of himself. My wife has always felt sorry for them. She often will smile or say hello when opportunity presents itself to make his day. J wanted to help in a meaningful way, being a guy I offer my thoughts on the matter. Those usually gets me in "trouble" in a fun way. I believe she took my suggestions to heart but never acted on them. J is not a slut or hotwife, yet.

As I was saying my wife J has always had a soft spot for guys that appear innocent and shy.

The wallflower.

The sad sack.

The Introvert.

My favorite is the computer geek.

I just never knew her soft spot had a soft spot.

J sees the shy, insecure guys asking for help, needing help.

She has made shy guys her personal rehab projects. Interesting times!

She wants to help. She tries to be close to her new project. J will be the girl next door to get him comfortable around her. I see the horny wallflowers thoughts often go directly to her boobs.
s_02.gif

Trying to show a guy he has as much chance as the next guy she will accompany him to a public place get the social juices flowing. I have seen her teach a guy to interact in public. J tells him how to act, how and what to say, be clean, dress nicely and smile. The classes continue till she see "improvement". She will go to a coffee shop or other public place to role play a female alone. The SG (shy guy) approaches her with a smile to try one of the opening lines she teaches, his opening line and her friendship is guaranteed, making the guy feel a little more at ease. J smiles at him and begins the social banter. She uses leading answers to keep him open to the encounter. Her body language is large and easy to read. The shy one usually opens up to her as time passes. At times I got the feeling her project was wanting to do more than talk, her shapely MILF body is exciting to a wallflower and me. J plays the interested lady and will take the interaction to a level she believes he can handle, even a little touching? Sure thing! She teaches light touching of hands, arms,or lower back. Even upper leg touches are not unheard of if it seems appropriate. The leg touching usually surprises him little at first, but smiles always follow.

I often wonder/fantasize how far the touching could go? Would I be able to handle the class then?

J has always been good in the roll play game, whether playing shy or sexy she has great confidence and body language. I will vouch for her use of body language on me.

Lucky guy when she decides to take him on as a project. The many things she will teach him are exciting for me.

Why does t have to be black men bbc? ive seen plenty of white men with huge cocks. Shes taken some! Also shes had bbc Gus about 9" on slack and god but not any better than white cock