First time sloppy seconds

I had a thing going with my sister-in-law for several years. We used to meet up when her husband was at home sleeping as he did taxi night shift. One morning we met up and she explained that he had came home later than normal, was randy and wanted some pussy. So she had to give out to him. She later explained that she didn’t have time time to shower and ‘clean-up’ as she called it. I said no issues and proceeded to fuck her, depositing her second load of cum that morning. Didn’t freak me out one little bit. Fast forward to today and my wife and I often have some sexy chat and speak about her being used and coming home to me full of another guys load or me getting to watch her fucked by another guy and witness him pumping his full load into her, then me getting sloppy seconds. Roll on and hope that that happens soon enough.

First time you had seconds (that you knew about). How old were you ? Who was it with ? How did it happen ?
For me...Early 80s, I was doing pretty good in the getting laid department
I was kinda friendly with a girl that worked at my bank. I was 23, she was 21. Not all that pretty but had a rock solid body. We'd politely chat when I'd walk into the bank. One day I asked her to coffee next door. We went, chatted. I had nothing going on that Friday, I asked her out, she declined saying she had a boyfriend. I gave her my number anyway, she knew where I worked, close to her bank.
Following week I walked into the bank, visited with her for a minute. She asked if I still wanted to go out, I asked about her boyfriend, no answer, she just said how about tonight..was Wednesday. We go out for a happy hour beer. About an hour later we're at my place getting it on.
Following Saturday afternoon she calls(was way before cell phones). She visited that night. Good sex. I asked about her boyfriend she said they split up.
She lived with her mom but she could easily stay out late or all night.
Became a pretty regular booty call. She'd call at either 6 after work or around 11 on weekends. Come to find out she was still with her boyfriend but I didn't care, I was only fucking her. The after work visits we'd share some Chinese food, visit, chat, watch TV then get it on.
The late night calls, she'd stop by and she was so ready, maybe 3 minutes of chat, 5 minutes of kissing if that then into the sex. She was horny and we'd go three rounds. Happened probably 10 nights. One night she kinda let it slip she was with her boyfriend, they had sex, she was still horny so she would call me(from his place). I was friggin pissed off and she knew it. Crap I was getting his sloppy seconds, it grossed me out. She calmly said she loved the guy and liked the sex we were having. I calmed down and she fucked me silly like usual. She got off on the whole one guy then another deal.
I really looked forward to her next call. I was so damn turned on when she called. When she got to my place we got right into my bed. She started to tell me what they did and it turned me on like crazy. It got to where she'd tell me almost minute by minute how they fooled around and she got off on telling my big time while we had sex.
Once I knew what she was doing I could easily tell if she'd been with her guy or not. Besides how slick she was down there it was her mood that instantly let me know.
That was a good question “ That you knew about “

I had a thing going with my sister-in-law for several years. We used to meet up when her husband was at home sleeping as he did taxi night shift. One morning we met up and she explained that he had came home later than normal, was randy and wanted some pussy. So she had to give out to him. She later explained that she didn’t have time time to shower and ‘clean-up’ as she called it. I said no issues and proceeded to fuck her, depositing her second load of cum that morning. Didn’t freak me out one little bit. Fast forward to today and my wife and I often have some sexy chat and speak about her being used and coming home to me full of another guys load or me getting to watch her fucked by another guy and witness him pumping his full load into her, then me getting sloppy seconds. Roll on and hope that that happe

My GF luvs to come home with a messy pussy for me to lick clean. The guy shes fucking now cums like a pint of cum every time.

She even puts on old fashion big pantieswhen he's finished, to catch any of his cum leaking from her pussy.
She wraps the messy panties ariund my cock to jerk me off.

Reactions: WantToWatchWife