First time sloppy seconds

I was cleaning her car for her and in the trunk, in a plastic bag buried in the bottom of a box of stuff she has, was a tube of lube. I had given her permission to fuck/suck anyone she wanted with the caveat that if I ask she tell me what I want to know. So I asked her, denial. This was about 2010. I asked many times and told her she wasn't being honest.

Then about 2016 she she said she did. I kinda of remember the time frame. She was going to her chiropractor 2-3 times a week. Then she says he wants to see her everyday as her back is in bad shape. At the time I didn't think anything of it. So during the 'confession' she asks me if I remember that time period, I say yes. Then she said she started to play with another patient. How often? She said not often enough but several times a week. A few times, several times in one day. I had no idea! How clueless I was. I asked her why she stopped, she said cause I found out. She said if I didn't say anything she would have continued. She added that they were getting ready to include his friends to their playtime. Holy shit! I asked why she wouldn't consider the 'friends' thing with us, she said I live with you. I never understood that answer. I asked why she even did it, she said I did something at the time to ******** her off, but couldn't remember what.

Being that clueless, I wonder how many sloppy seconds I had and how many creampies I ate. Do I have regrets about it - only one - that I wasn't included in what was going on. So much sexual fuel gone to waste, I would have gladly and knowingly be her second and done cleanup

We married at 18 and I encouraged her to fuck someone else from the time we were about 26, she waited until we were 35 before she openly fucked a coworker, she came home that evening and let me feel her wet sticky fanny but not any further until a week or so later when she let me fuck her when she had already had him , sliding into her wet slippery cunt I suddenly realised I had felt it like that before and being ignorant had not known why it felt different, she always denied she had fucked anyone else before but that feeling is unmistakable. After that I became a fan of sloppy seconds until she started doing it with a bachelor that she was working for , he had a big dick it was very thick to the point where it was like fucking a wet sack, so if I knew he had been there I didn't bother, he fucked her a lot for a while so I didn't get much at all.

The honest truth about sloppy seconds is that you can’t really feel much difference to her just being wet. You need to get to about sloppy fifths to really notice it haha
I agree to a point , my wife found a bachelor with a very thick cock and I mean thick, it was about 8 inches of solid meat, I always knew when he had fucked her as not only was it wet but hung open like a big wet sack, he pumped more cum into her in one go than I did in three, he was also a stayer and could use her for a long while before finishing, I could see why she went back for it 3/4 times a week when she had the chance.

If I was blindfolded and she didn't move the only thing would be she is VERY wet and slick.
Again, sloppy seconds is a degrading term for me.
Enjoying my wife right after our friend finishes is hot and erotic like I can't explain. Yes her pussy is VERY slick but it's a whole different dynamic. I'm incredibly turned on from watching them, my dick is so hard it seems like it's going to explode, my wife is out of breath, kinda sweaty, I can smell him on her, she's turned on like crazy and she fucks me soooooooo good. Sometimes she cums while he's doing her, that instantly gets him off, I start with her and there's nothing better.
I have absolutely no desire to slide my dick into a woman that another guy has unloaded into....unless it's my usually shy and very sexy wife that just enjoyed a nice round with our friend. She's jacked him off a couple of times, he shoots 5 or 6 BIG squirts. Knowing what was just unloaded into her is a big part of the turn on for both of us for sure.

Last edited:
Bull here, I hope my experience will also be of interest. I had already been seeing this couple as a bull for several months. I have a 15.5 cm cock, but quite thick, the husband of the woman I was fucking I think was about 10 cm, she was a beautiful bbw brunette, with a very fat vaginal area. We had our meetings either in the morning or during the night, due to work constraints. One morning I arrived late, her husband had to go to work by now, they had already had sex, I apologized for the delay, she was still in bed with her legs spread, with an incredible amount of sperm dripping from her vagina, her husband despite a small cock, he had very big balls, definitely bigger than mine, objectively a little tight. Her husband asked me if it wasn't a problem for me that he had already ejaculated inside her, I answered no, in fact I was getting sexual excitement at the idea of doing it after that situation. I undressed, my cock was already getting hard, I approached his wife and after several kisses and a sloppy blowjob, I decided not to waste much time and try to stick it in her already filled vagina. One of the most incredibly pleasurable sensations I've ever experienced, so slippery and perverted, I usually ejaculate after about ten minutes, that day after barely a minute I felt the ejaculation mount, I planted my cock as deep as possible and added my cum to that of her husband. Even she was confused, I apologized saying I had gotten carried away by the situation.

Last edited:
The first time I had sloppy second, it was the late 80’s, I knew nothing of the lifestyle. A girlfriend of mine came to visit. It did not take long before we were busy in bed. In the middle of my performance, she started crying. I stopped to find out what was the matter and she said that she feels terrible because she was coming from a mutual friend’s home, and while there she had sex with him just before coming over to my place. Our friend did not live far from my home. I asked if that was why she was so wet below and she said yes, still crying her eyes out. I was hard before but hearing this made me harder, I started fingering her wetness and then I went down on her. She was very shocked, but it turned her on and grabbed the back of my head, pushing me deeper. She was expecting outrage but got the opposite.
Wait, I thought you were female biukgal? Good story though.

I was doing a MFM with friends. We had all played a number of times before with condoms.

She had gotten pregnant with thier second. So after her husband filled her she pulled my condom off and slid my cock inside her. It felt amazing and it wasn't long before I added my load with her husbands.

She said "I can't get pregnant if I'm already pregnant".

I never used a condom with her again. I got a vasectomy not long after so the creampie fun continued once we got back into it.

Respectfully, not my GF. When she cums home from a fuck-date with her bull she soaked and & her pussy is loose & velvety.
Theres definitely a difference.