First time trying something new

Not yet but I also would like to watch her with two men... Patience, maybe it will come someday...
BTW: is my understanding correct that you did not start swinging yet?

Oh yeah, My wife has had threesomes before, and not with me. It happened one time when we went to a club. We were sitting at a table together, and we were just starting with this lifestyle, and she had a mini dress, with open pussy pantyhose and no panties, and knee high boots. One guy started flirting with her and i lost control and was angry, and so she stepped out and almost left, and told me if i was not man enough to see someone else flirt with her maybe we should not do this. After an understanding convo outside that club, we went back inside that night, and later on two guys, a black guy and a white guy, both took my wife to dance as i watched. Soon, the alcohol kicked in and they were fondling her breasts, touching her legs, and i could see from afar how the black guy was touching her pussy. Soon they disappeared, and were gone for a while. As i walked out to the parking lot, a suburban opened up with my wife popping out with her boobs out, her ass showing, and her pantyhose ripped up, all sweaty and hardly being able to hold herself up. Later that night she told me how both those men took turns on her and even took her at the same time. Needless to say, when we fucked afterwards she was still stretched, and she did have trouble feeling me but i ended up licking and fingering her, to end such a romantic night.

Reactions: Welikeit