First Time Was Not Good

when my wife did this we didnt comunicate it. she just told me shell stop if she feels uncomfortable. she lay on the edge of the bed, head over the end and could actually SEE his cock going all the way in her throat. he eventually cum down it (she wont let me) and she swallowed. Talked briefly afterwards on our own and asked why? She just told me that i cant do that with her or be rough enough cause im too much of a gentleman with her (love her) and after all these years she needs a bit of change, roughness to keep our sex alive. Do other women feel this way???

Reactions: mirella.hango
The choice wasn't his, we don't know what his wife wanted, maybe she enjoyed it, otherwise she would have fought back, it's more than obvious that his feelings overwhelmed him and he felt more betrayed than cuckolded.
Yes, someone in that position would definitely feel betrayed. She might have enjoyed it on that moment but regretted later on, after all, this is a safety issue. No one wants to catch weird illnesses and ruin their life

Reactions: ChiefMac
when my wife did this we didnt comunicate it. she just told me shell stop if she feels uncomfortable. she lay on the edge of the bed, head over the end and could actually SEE his cock going all the way in her throat. he eventually cum down it (she wont let me) and she swallowed. Talked briefly afterwards on our own and asked why? She just told me that i cant do that with her or be rough enough cause im too much of a gentleman with her (love her) and after all these years she needs a bit of change, roughness to keep our sex alive. Do other women feel this way???
Thanks for sharing that it helps we are new to the lifestyle I like to know what to expect what is different with a bull and with the hubby

I can’t speak for other women. I have observed in-person my wife with many different men and heard the audio and watched the video of her with even more men.
I’ve observed her acting more “liberated” and “submissive” with others. She deep throated them, fucked in a open floor to ceiling window of a hotel room, allowed anal penetration, rough slapping and spanking, and rimming their ass holes. Things she has never done or allowed me to do with her.
Hotwifeing brings out her slut.

This i s pretty much what my wife did. Had the same guy for 26 years now. He he was single when we met but married now. He puts her head over the end of the bed and slides in her mouth. no lies this guy about 10" and you can see it i her throat bulging. she sometimes does puke. but its not real p[uke judt phlem etc.
She has never done this with me or even deepthroated (although she could obviousl do it easily). i thinkk sometimes a wife ?/ girl lets loose more when she has no one to answer to? could you answer for me please girls/ wives especially.. i know us guys do things we wouldnt dream of with out wives ! sorry but true. and yes my wy wife sent out with co worker last night and he fucked her and he doesnt know that i know. "its an affair"" sometimes bbest not to make things up just be real like mirangel? sorry if its wrong girl xx