First time went really well!

Natnextdoor

Female
Oct 1, 2017
  • So I’ve officially cuckolded my husband! It was a great experience overall largely thanks to the guy we chose. He’s the oldest guy I’ve been with and feel like I’ve been missing out messing with those young guys before settling down! He divorced last year and I was his first sex since his ex wife. He said hooking up with a married woman while hubby watches has been a life-long fantasy so he was as excited as my husband.

It was the second time we hung out. We bar hopped until my husband blurted out “so, should we get a room now?” It was fine because we all knew it was the right situation for us. Honestly though, I would’ve preferred going back to our place even though you all said don’t do it! It’s more comfortable and all there is to do in a hotel room is fuck or watch a movie. Seems like automatic awkwardness to me.

The other guy insisted on paying for the room and fine with hubby and I staying there overnight which I thought was a classy move. The bad move we made though was not having a bottle of alcohol in the room because I was right about the awkwardness! The boys were just staring at me clearly wanting me to get things started.

We chit chatted until the other guy made a move and kissed me. We tried for a long passionate kiss but there we were making out while my husband stared. Awkward! We groped each other over clothes while hubby stared. Awkward! His hand went up my leg underneath my skirt while husband stared. Super awkward!

I jumped up and announced how awkward I felt so hubby was smart and said he’d run and get something to drink. He took his time which he later told me was torture because he wanted to race back but knew I needed some time. Smart man.

Other guy is a nice guy so he offered to take a rain check with no hard feelings. I just needed to feel some physical chemistry and knew I’d be fine so we went back to kissing while we were alone. It was lovely. Much better without being stared at! It was passionate and amazing! I stopped it there because I knew my husband wanted to be there.

Hubby came back, we all drank, and other guy and I naturally progressed. I saw other guys’ dick on his profile so I knew he was well endowed but it must’ve grown or something. I didn’t care much about his penis size (as long as it was at least average) but hubby wanted him to be big for whatever reason. Well he was. Bigger than I’ve ever been with. He reached a spot inside me that had never been hit before. Wow. It was lovely.

I’ve only cum from intercourse with a vibrator so I was not expecting an orgasm but he hit that spot while I was on top and I exploded! Oh my goodness. I tried to downplay it so I didn’t hurt hubby’s feelings but I didn’t do a very good job. I was intense.

Anyway, I’m not sure what else to say other than my husband has been extremely affectionate since that night. I’ve gotten flowers, massages, foot rubs, he’s been snuggly. I am not hating it!

All in all things went well. Husband said he could tell I held back a little and wants me to go all out and enjoy myself. He isn’t afraid of it hurting his feelings but I’m not so sure about that. He said he felt more jealousy than he expected but it wasn’t enough to hurt the experience at all. I’m a little concerned about that but he’s ready to do it again so it can’t be that bad right? After other guy left, my husband and I had sex (more like made love which we hadn’t done in a long time) and I was surprised when he went down on me. Other guy wore a condom but still. His balls were still all over me but husband had no problem going down there. Is that normal?

Great story and congrats. Hopefully you two can continue on your journey.
Its not uncommon for cuckolded men to go down on their wife after an encounter with someone else.
Me myself have done it for over a decade. It never has bothered me or my wife.

Reactions: Martinelli M
You will get used to him being there. My wife is used to me now and I have learned a lot from our experiences as to how I act while she is with another man in front of me. I sit there quietly and only say things when I am drawn in by the two of them. My wife is also getting used to me going down on her afterwards which makes her cum and then I enter her causing another orgasm. It can be a normal part of play but does not have to be done all the time. It took several times before she got used to me watching but now she just acts like I am not there. She has also done blindfolds before and I would pose her in the room for the guy. This also helped with my presence because she could not see me. That could be an option for you to make things more comfortable and it will definitely make things more sensual. Good Luck!!

• So I’ve officially cuckolded my husband! It was a great experience overall largely thanks to the guy we chose. He’s the oldest guy I’ve been with and feel like I’ve been missing out messing with those young guys before settling down! He divorced last year and I was his first sex since his ex wife. He said hooking up with a married woman while hubby watches has been a life-long fantasy so he was as excited as my husband.

It was the second time we hung out. We bar hopped until my husband blurted out “so, should we get a room now?” It was fine because we all knew it was the right situation for us. Honestly though, I would’ve preferred going back to our place even though you all said don’t do it! It’s more comfortable and all there is to do in a hotel room is fuck or watch a movie. Seems like automatic awkwardness to me.

The other guy insisted on paying for the room and fine with hubby and I staying there overnight which I thought was a classy move. The bad move we made though was not having a bottle of alcohol in the room because I was right about the awkwardness! The boys were just staring at me clearly wanting me to get things started.

We chit chatted until the other guy made a move and kissed me. We tried for a long passionate kiss but there we were making out while my husband stared. Awkward! We groped each other over clothes while hubby stared. Awkward! His hand went up my leg underneath my skirt while husband stared. Super awkward!

I jumped up and announced how awkward I felt so hubby was smart and said he’d run and get something to drink. He took his time which he later told me was torture because he wanted to race back but knew I needed some time. Smart man.

Other guy is a nice guy so he offered to take a rain check with no hard feelings. I just needed to feel some physical chemistry and knew I’d be fine so we went back to kissing while we were alone. It was lovely. Much better without being stared at! It was passionate and amazing! I stopped it there because I knew my husband wanted to be there.

Hubby came back, we all drank, and other guy and I naturally progressed. I saw other guys’ dick on his profile so I knew he was well endowed but it must’ve grown or something. I didn’t care much about his penis size (as long as it was at least average) but hubby wanted him to be big for whatever reason. Well he was. Bigger than I’ve ever been with. He reached a spot inside me that had never been hit before. Wow. It was lovely.

I’ve only cum from intercourse with a vibrator so I was not expecting an orgasm but he hit that spot while I was on top and I exploded! Oh my goodness. I tried to downplay it so I didn’t hurt hubby’s feelings but I didn’t do a very good job. I was intense.

Anyway, I’m not sure what else to say other than my husband has been extremely affectionate since that night. I’ve gotten flowers, massages, foot rubs, he’s been snuggly. I am not hating it!

All in all things went well. Husband said he could tell I held back a little and wants me to go all out and enjoy myself. He isn’t afraid of it hurting his feelings but I’m not so sure about that. He said he felt more jealousy than he expected but it wasn’t enough to hurt the experience at all. I’m a little concerned about that but he’s ready to do it again so it can’t be that bad right? After other guy left, my husband and I had sex (more like made love which we hadn’t done in a long time) and I was surprised when he went down on me. Other guy wore a condom but still. His balls were still all over me but husband had no problem going down there. Is that normal?
My wife loves me being there. She is such a huge flirt and a bit of a show-off. Also when she starts orgasming and making more noise than a couple should be making in a hotel room she loves to grab my cock and put it in her mouth and throat.
As for going down on her after another man has been inside of her is the ultimate turn-on. Whether the guy put his cum inside or not there is a different and unusual taste from the intercourse. After our last encounter the guy fucked her in our hotel bed while I was told I was to be relegated to the hide a bed couch in the room. After he shot his load inside of her I thought they would be done but she rolled him onto his back and got on top and rode him like a cowgirl. She was able to coax a second load out of him. He was totally spent and she tucked him in and told him to go to sleep and the returned to me on my couch. She laid on her back and spread her legs and asked if I was hungry and wanted a taste. i was eager to go down on her. The only other time I had done this was when her b/f and I had both shot our loads into her. This time both batches of cum were from him. So another erotic adventure that I hope to repeat ASAP.
So to anwer your question of "IS THAT NORMAL?" No it is not! It is special and not everyone is into it but I am one that is.