First time wife sharing in dfw, texas.

We are a first time married couple and my wife wants to be shared with another man. We are very excited about the prospect of what this might lead to. We are a white couple and are not looking for anything interracial. We are very down to earth, kinky and open minded within certain boundaries. She doesn't want to know what the guy looks like and she will be blindfolded. We are looking for a white male in the Dallas/fort worth texas area. We are in our 40's. My wife is 5'3" tall, 38ddd, curvy and extremely sexy. Discretion is a must, so we are not posting any pictures at this time. If seriously interested, we can meet up in person, locally and I can show you pictures of her or possibly share them over text...with the right person. No nude pics will be shared over the internet. Looking forward to hearing from you.
We are in brownwood texas! We are a white couple. Husband is 38 6' 220lbs 7" cock. Wife is 4'10" 10blbs! Hit us up. billydenton214@gmail.com

We are a first time married couple and my wife wants to be shared with another man. We are very excited about the prospect of what this might lead to. We are a white couple and are not looking for anything interracial. We are very down to earth, kinky and open minded within certain boundaries. She doesn't want to know what the guy looks like and she will be blindfolded. We are looking for a white male in the Dallas/fort worth texas area. We are in our 40's. My wife is 5'3" tall, 38ddd, curvy and extremely sexy. Discretion is a must, so we are not posting any pictures at this time. If seriously interested, we can meet up in person, locally and I can show you pictures of her or possibly share them over text...with the right person. No nude pics will be shared over the internet. Looking forward to hearing from you.
Message me I’m interested. Would love to play discreetly with you all.

I’m interested in helping you. I work in the Fort Worth Alliance airport area and available. I’m 59, 6’2”, 280#s, 6”length, vas safe and cut. I’m an alpha male and dominantly polite.

Absolutely love all that long blonde hair. Is she a slut that enjoys kissing an alpha male? I have done this 3some thing before. Both times the cuckold/husband sat back & watched.

We could trade wives,u can hammer mine in roombnext to where im up yours, when you fuck a wife you really smash the slut so remember ill be treating your wife like a whore, so u better thrash mine as yourswill ne treated like a two dollar whore
screenshot_2018-10-15-20-30-04-08-png.127374

i would meet in a very expensive hotel and as she entered the room the aroma of red roses would fill the room i would meet her with a glass of champagne and kiss her on the cheek and after a few sips offer her chocolates she looks stunning with beautiful eyes gorgeous breast lovely lips and a gorgeous body.

I am very interested in meeting. I’m a professional male, experienced with this, very clean, and well hung. Let’s meet and discuss more, can assure you both respect and discretion.