First timer couple.

Trippy_69

Couple
Him : 30m, been a long time reader and finally got to post some pics of her. Would love to know your feedback and how turned on you guys have gotten seeing the pics.

Her: Hi all,
This is our first time here. For now we took it easy, but we are getting more and more interested. Its just the warm up. Next time I wont be alone.

You guys can PM us

Last edited by a moderator:
Him : 30m, been a long time reader and finally got to post some pics of her. Would love to know your feedback and how turned on you guys have gotten seeing the pics.

This is our first time here. For now we took it easy, but we are getting more and more interested. Its just the warm up. Next time I wont be alone.

You guys can PM us
Very sexy! I would certainly do naughty things to your body from head to toe, with special emphasis on the middles 😏

Reactions: Steven93

You guys can PM us
Wow I've happy to see both very sexy 😍

Attachments

• PXL_20210813_213542232.jpg
    PXL_20210813_213542232.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 348
I'd lick her from head to toe, spending ample time tonguing her ass and pussy into multiple orgasms. After she's good and horny from a solid 69, I'd fuck her gorgeous pussy until it's overflowing with my cum mixed with hers. After which, I'd eat her again until we're both worked into another frenzy and I'd ass fuck her while stimulating her clit and g spot into multiple orgasms until I unload into her again.

Reactions: Trippy_69
I'd lick her from head to toe, spending ample time tonguing her ass and pussy into multiple orgasms. After she's good and horny from a solid 69, I'd fuck her gorgeous pussy until it's overflowing with my cum mixed with hers. After which, I'd eat her again until we're both worked into another frenzy and I'd ass fuck her while stimulating her clit and g spot into multiple orgasms until I unload into her again.

You guys can PM us
She looks delicious

You guys can PM us
Wow she is very very Hot Juicy figure lady. Love to eat her juicy pussy boobs and figure and fuck hard.

You guys can PM us
We’ll have to go relive myself

• Love
Reactions: hungry4pussy2eat

You guys can PM she is a hot looking sexy young lady to be. Pleaseing every day morning noon and night 😋😋😋 delicious sexy ass tits. And that pussy. Yummmy👅👅👅😋😜😜😻😻😛

You guys can PM us

You guys can PM us
Perfection and great outfit!

• Love
Reactions: hungry4pussy2eat

You guys can PM us
Good luck!!!!

You guys can PM us
Such beauty to be adoring wanting to please by licking her pussy

Reactions: Sigp220