First timer couple.

Him : 30m, been a long time reader and finally got to post some pics of her. Would love to know your feedback and how turned on you guys have gotten seeing the pics.

Her: Hi all,
This is our first time here. For now we took it easy, but we are getting more and more interested. Its just the warm up. Next time I wont be alone.

You guys can PM us
Love to be getting hard and horny all over your tasty delicious ass and that pussy is hot and tasty ,so tasty I am jerking my dick to it now. You are so awesome to be dreaming about riding your sexy ass with my dick balls deep in you doggy

So exactly what kind of advice are you looking for? Other ideas to have more fun, or what to do to help her, or both of you, to take it up a notch with the primary focus on sharing her with another man??

Reactions: hungry4pussy2eat
Him : 30m, been a long time reader and finally got to post some pics of her. Would love to know your feedback and how turned on you guys have gotten seeing the pics.

This is our first time here. For now we took it easy, but we are getting more and more interested. Its just the warm up. Next time I wont be alone.

You guys can PM us
I would gladly lick her holes

You guys can PM us
Damn hot tasty looking ass there baby doll love to be licking that. Yummy pussy so mmmm delicious looking 👅😜😛😛😋