Flashing truckers

my so called innocent wife, recently, admitted she would have liked doing this. i never thought she would flash her tits to others.
Get her to wear a skirt. Go out at night on a well lit highway. Have her top down and get her on her hands and knees sucking you. Use your right hand on her ass and between her legs as you pass a truck. She'll keep sucking your cock as you finger her for the trucker.

The most exciting and spontaneous experience we ever had was on a day trip from Portland to Seaside about 80 miles away on the coast. We spent the day at the beach and started to drive back a little before sunset. My wife was feeling really frisky thanks to all the hunks she saw on the beach all day and so she did the "usual" thing by flashing her boobs and legs to truckers. I drove parallel to them with our internal lights on so they could see her boobs and legs and then they would give us the usual loud honk after the show. After a while we pulled over to a rest area for a break and then were quietly sitting in our minivan when a guy came over to the passenger side. An average Joe nothing special. He smiled at my wife and said "Thanks for the show. You have a great bod." He leaned into the window and asked "Mind if I see your boobs one more time?".
Initially we were shocked and my wife looked at me. I said "Sure, why not". Before my wife could react he reached over and lifted her loose beach wear up and fondled her open boobs. In seconds my wife was in full sex mode. He quickly opened the door and knelt on the boards and started to suck her tits while fingering her pussy. I equally quickly switched off the overhead lights since we did not want to attract attention. She came very very quickly. He then stood up and unzipped his fly and his dick was at her face but my wife was very reluctant to give a blow job to a stranger (and catch something unpleasant). So she gave him a great hand job and I held out a coffee cup to catch his cum.
He zipped back up, said thanks and threw a pair of twenties on her lap. I was surprised how excited she was that she got money and was treated like just another highway truck stop whore. I pointed out to her that it was a rest stop...not a truck stop...! She scowled at me and asked me not to ruin her fantastic day.
It was a great experience we still recall even now after more than fifteen years

Same happened to my ex gf and I. First time flashing for her. She had blonde hair to her ass, big tits. She got alot of attention and really got into exposing her ass and pussy to the truckers. We pulled into a rest area and a guy walks up to her window and scared her. She asked what should she do n I said roll down your window. He said nothing just reached into her dress and pulled out her tits and then reached in and planted a wet one on her lips. She asks me what should she do I said better hop in the back seat so he's not hanging out the window. It was a van. At first he fingered her while sucking her tits then she got on all fours sucking him giving me her wet pussy. After a few gags he got up kissed her again as I shot my load in her. He walked away without a word. She was very happy about our drive.

I have in the past on a dare but not much anymore. My windows are tinted pretty dark. On longer trips I go nude occasional but unless I open a window nobody can see me. I will almost always open the window for a military convoy.

Come to think of it, I've never had a wife or gf that didn't flash truckers. No matter how shy. They love the fact that they can get attention and reactions and feel turned on being with you and knowing they are safe. Turns kittens into tigers.

Flashing (and sometimes more) is one of KK's favorite ways to alleviate boredom on long road trips. Our first experience beyond just flashing was about three years after we started doing the hot wife thing. We ended up in the parking lot of a Pilot truck stop; KK got banged in the sleeper cab of a rig, followed by a wild MFM threesome in one of the facility's shower rooms.

This started out as KK joking around, when I dared her to flash her tits to a trucker. The game escalated, from tit exposure to full-on nude masturbation, with KK splayed out, finger-banging herself into oblivion.