Florida vacation time - locals welcome too!.. Sugar Baby fun pls

bcgolf2

Male
Mar 29, 2021
East Coast - Central Florida
Does your wife/GF have the need for a little "extra" fun from time to time? Do you like to watch her with other guys, or perhaps join in the fun? I am a straight SWM that knows about the MFM experience. Very discreet, not pushy, willing to meet socially, chat about your fantasies/favorite "extra guy" activities and go from there.

Very relaxed, honest, laid back - Enjoy making friends and sharing socially and sexually; very respectful of smokers and non-smokers, its not an issue. Meeting over cocktails/coffee. I am have been in the life style for years. I am an educated professional who loves the thrills of casual sex. I am polite, patient, not pushy, and respectful of the woman's (or the couple's) needs for discretion, limits, or rules. Most people describe me as a gentleman. From my perspective it's all about satisfying my partner, not just having sex. I have no tolerance for drama and am not interest in M/M play.

Single not looking for diseases, or drama, nor am I looking for a possessive couple/female to try and take over what has been working very well and a LTR is the primary interest; Available most evenings and weekends. Open minded, willing to try just about anything; not camera shy. I also understand limits and will respect any you may have. Healthy, fit, D/D free, athletic build, energetic. I am open to suggestions and working with what feels right for everyone. I am respectful of your time and concerns please don't waste mine. Whatever works for your schedule and comfort level, works well for me.

Attachments

• Sexy Pic of B 6.jpg
    Sexy Pic of B 6.jpg
    701.3 KB · Views: 128
Does your wife/GF have the need for a little "extra" fun from time to time? Do you like to watch her with other guys, or perhaps join in the fun? I am a straight SWM that knows about the MFM experience. Very discreet, not pushy, willing to meet socially, chat about your fantasies/favorite "extra guy" activities and go from there.

Very relaxed, honest, laid back - Enjoy making friends and sharing socially and sexually; very respectful of smokers and non-smokers, its not an issue. Meeting over cocktails/coffee. I am have been in the life style for years. I am an educated professional who loves the thrills of casual sex. I am polite, patient, not pushy, and respectful of the woman's (or the couple's) needs for discretion, limits, or rules. Most people describe me as a gentleman. From my perspective it's all about satisfying my partner, not just having sex. I have no tolerance for drama and am not interest in M/M play.

Single not looking for diseases, or drama, nor am I looking for a possessive couple/female to try and take over what has been working very well and a LTR is the primary interest; Available most evenings and weekends. Open minded, willing to try just about anything; not camera shy. I also understand limits and will respect any you may have. Healthy, fit, D/D free, athletic build, energetic. I am open to suggestions and working with what feels right for everyone. I am respectful of your time and concerns please don't waste mine. Whatever works for your schedule and comfort level, works well for me.
Where at in FL? We vacation to Miami and Orlando areas often