Flying south for a week in Central America.

DewMyWife

Couple
Sep 15, 2022
We'll see if anything pops up for May!

Where we're staying may not be ideal.

In January we were in Hawaii, where I imagined May would enjoy some strange cock. It didn't turn out that way! We were on a cruise that didn't have enough passengers to present an opportunity. May was the best looking woman among the passengers, though there were some great looking crew members who had the advantage of being young. I noticed May getting a lot of looks from male passengers when she was out in her swimsuit or warm weather attire.

She got to play on our first night away from home.

We flew into a major airport so that we could catch an early flight cross country, then to Hawaii. We checked into the hotel near the airport and asked where we could get something to eat. The front desk told us that they served food starting at 5:00 pm and, since we didn't have a car, decided to eat there.

Since it was early, we each ordered a drink. There was a man waiting ahead of us and there was confusion with the bartender. We got our drinks and sat at a table near the other man, who we struck up a conversation with. Turns out Roger was from England in in Atlanta on business. We ordered another drink when we ordered our dinner, so May was well on her way to exceeding her two drinks to get drunk!

Roger had also ordered dinner, ate and had more drinks. As May and I were leaving Roger told the bartender to put all of our food and drink on HIS bill. We told him we wouldn't let him do that. After some back and forth I told him he could buy us another round of drinks and join us in our room. He agreed and I really didn't think anything was going to happen since we had an early flight the next morning.

We got to the room which had a couple of chairs in it and continued talking. May excused herself to use the bathroom and what do you know, I heard the shower running! She came out wearing a large robe and sat in one of the chairs. After a bit she put her feet up on the footrest, exposing her hairy bush to me and Roger.

He tried not to look but couldn't help himself, especially after she slid her legs apart and asked him if he liked what he saw. He said of course he did and sipped his beer. She invited him to have a closer look and he stepped toward her as May rubbed his now hard cock through his pants and unzipped the fly. Before she could get his cock into her mouth he dropped to his knees between her legs to lick her freshly washed cunt. May leaned her head back and groaned, bucking her hips on his mouth. I leaned over to open her robel, setting her tits and hard nipples free, then sat down to watch her enjoying herself, pulling the back of his head into her as she orgasmed on Rogers tongue.

She recovered a bit and sipped her drink as Roger stood to feed his engorged cock into her mouth. The chairs were low enough that he could straddle her face, pinning her head on the back of the chair as he fucked her mouth. She managed to get his cock out as she felt him getting ready to cum and he dumped his load on her tits.

He stepped back to sit on the bed as May used the robe to clean up her chest and I stepped forward to slide my cock into her cunt. As I was fucking my wife in front of Roger I saw him stroking his cock as he got another erection (!) told him where the condoms were. I had May lean over the chair as I pumped into her from behind and Roger pulled the other chair close to play with her tits as they swung free. I moaned and grunted as I spurted in her.

May got up and fell on the bed to recover, her legs spread apart and her tits heaving. She wiped my excess cum from her cunt as Roger came over and slid his condom covered erection into May. She just lay there as he fucked her until she recovered enough to wrap her legs around him as my wife made him cum for the second time in about 30 minutes!

Last edited:

In January we were in Hawaii, where I imagined May would enjoy some strange cock. It didn't turn out that way! We were on a cruise that didn't have enough passengers to present an opportunity. May was the best looking woman among the passengers, though there were some great looking crew members who had the advantage of being young. I noticed May getting a lot of looks from male passengers when she was out in her swimsuit or warm weather attire.

We flew into a major airport so that we could catch an early flight cross country, then to Hawaii. We checked into the hotel near the airport and asked where we could get something to eat. The front desk told us that they served food starting at 5:00 pm and, since we didn't have a car, decided to eat there.

Since it was early, we each ordered a drink. There was a man waiting ahead of us and there was confusion with the bartender. We got our drinks and sat at a table near the other man, who we struck up a conversation with. Turns out Roger was from England in in Atlanta on business. We ordered another drink when we ordered our dinner, so May was well on her way to exceeding her two drinks to get drunk!

Roger had also ordered dinner, ate and had more drinks. As May and I were leaving Roger told the bartender to put all of our food and drink on HIS bill. We told him we wouldn't let him do that. After some back and forth I told him he could buy us another round of drinks and join us in our room. He agreed and I really didn't think anything was going to happen since we had an early flight the next morning.

We got to the room which had a couple of chairs in it and continued talking. May excused herself to use the bathroom and what do you know, I heard the shower running! She came out wearing a large robe and sat in one of the chairs. After a bit she put her feet up on the footrest, exposing her hairy bush to me and Roger.

He tried not to look but couldn't help himself, especially after she slid her legs apart and asked him if he liked what he saw. He said of course he did and sipped his beer. She invited him to have a closer look and he stepped toward her as May rubbed his now hard cock through his pants and unzipped the fly. Before she could get his cock into her mouth he dropped to his knees between her legs to lick her freshly washed cunt. May leaned her head back and groaned, bucking her hips on his mouth. I leaned over to open her robel, setting her tits and hard nipples free, then sat down to watch her enjoying herself, pulling the back of his head into her as she orgasmed on Rogers tongue.

She recovered a bit and sipped her drink as Roger stood to feed his engorged cock into her mouth. The chairs were low enough that he could straddle her face, pinning her head on the back of the chair as he fucked her mouth. She managed to get his cock out as she felt him getting ready to cum and he dumped his load on her tits.

He stepped back to sit on the bed as May used the robe to clean up her chest and I stepped forward to slide my cock into her cunt. As I was fucking my wife in front of Roger I saw him stroking his cock as he got another erection (!) told him where the condoms were. I had May lean over the chair as I pumped into her from behind and Roger pulled the other chair close to play with her tits as they swung free. I moaned and grunted as I spurted in her.

May got up and fell on the bed to recover, her legs spread apart and her tits heaving. She wiped my excess cum from her cunt as Roger came over and slid his condom covered erection into May. She just lay there as he fucked her until she recovered enough to wrap her legs around him as my wife made him cum for the second time in about 30 minutes!
Didn't happen. We did have a great fuck the night before flying out. But we were with family all week and the place we were staying didn't lend itself to sharing May.

Where did you in central america? Any sex stories from there? I am going to Costa Rica for the winter. Plenty chica caliente and party favors there.

Hola, eres cachudo o solo interesado? Pues somos pareja y nos gusta que mi mujer disfrute con otros hombres. Viajamos mucho en conexion por Panama y queriamos saber si algunos de los hoteles o resorts serian buenos para conocer hombres solteros.

Sometimes so of the most unexpected things can have a great rewarding time..MY HOTWIFE and i where out dancing one evening she noticed a man they made eye contact he came over and asked ger to dance. SHE accepted while dancing he ribbed against her tits which are very sensitive.We had a few more drinks the 3 of us chatted for a while. Shortly aftercwe headed to the room..The next thing after another drink. .He tookmher to bed and they proceeded to fuck fir tge next two hours he left. Then the wife and i finished the night playing .My hotwife received multiple load of hot cum from him.and I

Reactions: DewMyWife
Hola, eres cachudo o solo interesado? Pues somos pareja y nos gusta que mi mujer disfrute con otros hombres. Viajamos mucho en conexion por Panama y queriamos saber si algunos de los hoteles o resorts serian buenos para conocer hombres solteros.
yo soy hombre soltero en busca de mujeres o parejas para tener sexo. no conozco personalmente de hoteles o resorts, pero podria preguntarles a algunas parejas locales

Last edited: