Follow up story from "Our First MFM experience

cjiggler

Couple
Gold
First story is here https://www.wifewantstoplay.com/threads/our-first-mfm-experience.22578/

This is the follow up to “Our First MFM experience”. So now we had our first MFM and she had fucked and sucked the second cock of her life (supposedly). As I said we were living 6 hours away from each other at the time, I in North Chicago and her in Michigan. My job required me to work basically 8 weeks on, 4 weeks 8 hours M-F then repeat 2 more time. After 3 cycles of this you got 6 months days M-F then 3 more cycles. So during the times I wasn’t working 8 weeks straight I would go home on weekend to see my wife and 3 children. That slowly changed from every weekend, to every other, then once a month. I was frequenting a couple local clubs and enjoying myself. I started working as a bouncer/doorman at one of the clubs and that is where it went downhill. I don’t know why women are attracted to guys that work in the club??? Long story short I started cheating. I was always upfront with women and told them I was married, but they didn’t seem to care. Well then I met Dana. Tall, brunette, green eyes, great figure, lots of fun to be around. I would walk into a club with her and every guy would stare at her. We were together for about 6 months and then it happened. We went back to my room, she laid down on the bed and started crying. When I asked her what was wrong she said the dreaded words “ I know you are married but I have to tell you that I LOVE YOU” . It was then that I realized I wasn’t doing anyone any good. I wasn’t dedicated to my wife and kids and I was hurting innocent young women. The next time I went home I told my wife about my infidelity and she took her rings off and threw them at me. I picked them up got in my car and drove back to Chicago. To this day I don’t know if I made the right decision but I broke it off with Dana went back home and worked it out with my wife. We put our house up for sale and she moved with me to North Chicago (base housing).

Ok that’s the first part. I think one of the reasons my wife was agreeable to try and make it work was because …. YEP she was cheating too. While the house was for sale I continued to come home every weekend. One Friday night when I got home I could tell she was upset and wanted to tell me something. Well, she made the mistake of having an affair with a guy that had a girlfriend in a small town. Everyone knows everyone’s business … it doesn’t matter if you park your car in the parking lot of the only grocery store in town and walk to his apartment. Everyone knew her car and wonders why it’s there frequently, when the store is closed. So she tells me that this guy’s girlfriend is spreading rumors that she is fucking her boyfriend. I said well are you? She admitted to the affair. I found out that her sister already knew and a few others probably did too, so she didn't want me finding out from someone else. Today the thought of her fucking this guy gets me hard and doesn't ******** me off. I guess I was more pissed about the rumors (truth) being spread because my Dad and a lot of my friends from high school lived there. Me being the good husband that I am (sarcasm) decide to go to town and confront him. While I was driving the 11 miles to town she called him to warn him. When I arrived in town at his apartment parking lot the cops where waiting for me, so I didn’t get to confront him. So she gave me a taste of my own medicine. Still married after 42 years!

As I reflect on this time frame of our marriage she was pretty adventures after that first MFM. She made a masturbation video for me with a big dildo, would strip for me while I video taped her, let me put that same big dildo in her ass and then fuck her ass, let me takes pics with a 35mm camera knowing that someone had to develop them and probably made doubles for themselves.

Last edited:
are there any stag vixen with her solo?

if so, can you tell us about them?
I would be more than willing to let her go solo as long as there were pics and/or video! She has trust issues and isn't comfortable going out with men on her own and prefer that I be present. What I do, is allow a guy usual 15-20 minutes of time alone with her during a session. Once I know she is feeling comfortable (a few orgasms is a good indicator) I will leave the room and let them be alone to do whatever they want. I leave a camera running though.