For both Hot Wifing and Cuckolding.Is there still love and real affection for your husband? Or is it like just a place to live and have your thrills

We're into mfm with a guy we know pretty regularly, been about 4 years off and on. 99% of our fun has been with him usually at out home.
He's younger has a bigger dick. It's very very obvious she likes sex with him a LOT.
We've been married 20 plus years, she swallowed my load several times when we got together, we tried anal a few times, never went well...all good.
We get into this sex fun with our friend, started really tame and slow, lots of guilt and crying the next day about ...what are we(she doing) but we worked up to the comfort level we have now.
She got into swallowing his load, now she's like she was years ago, cum in her mouth, no problem.
He...got her into anal. Him and I have fucked her butt hole many times.
When he's with us he definitely gets more sex time with her and she gets into it BIG TIME. There's no humiliation at all, she's never said anything about his bigger dick, how she likes him doing her, how he's better....nothing. It's just a fun night of a lot of sex for her. All 3 of us enjoy.
We take turns doing her, nothing is off limits but nothing weird happens.
Wife and I have way more sex, without him, than we did befor. We-she have a much different outlook about sex. We're not perverts but we do get into more adventures now, I've fucked her in store dressing rooms, she gives me head while we drive, she'll flash truckers.
We have a really good, close relationship.

My question is seriously when you get into this lifestyle both hot wifeing and cuckolding, with all seriousness do you generally still love and have affection towards your husband?
Like you once used to have dates and laugh together and go places and prioritize each other, keeping both your best interests at heart and generally have caring and compassion for your husband.

Since you entered the lifestyle do you find yourself not the same as before?
Like an example: if husband has a medical emergency and your boyfriend is on the way to visit you, do you tell husband to fend for himself or do you put boyfriend on hold to help your husband

Another example is if your husband plans a vacation for both of you, for alone time to reconnect do you go with him just the two of you or do you try to bring your boyfriend also.

Because I am reading a lot of posts that seem like the husband is left out on almost every aspect of life anymore and only seconds away from being completely replaced.

I could say if it were only sex that she is getting and once it's over then back to being her husband's wife, but not so it seems that most husbands here are ready or already replaced and only kept around for financial support and a roof over the wife's head .

Kept in chastity for ever , no longer allowed pic sex , degraded talked bad to humiliated and the like .

And if that's the parts you both like fine it's your thing BUT while doing YOUR thing do you still hold your husband higher than a boyfriend that can be gone a day later without any care about you .

Is your husband so low that he regards himself worthless?

Do you think your husband is worthless and if so what keeps you there married to a worthless man , because it's obvious you ARE getting much better than him so why stay married to him ? Doesn't that embarrass You to others ?

Or is this whole website ( what I'm honestly thinking is the case ) All just fantasy and each post is really a Man that is bored and needing an outlet of some sorts .

I don't believe a wife will stay married to a loser , a worthless man , never giving sex to him and worse a man that will Stay and put up with being ridiculed and embarrassed and humiliated and used like a dumb ass .
We love the lifestyle i wouldnt saybim.a total.cuckold and neither would my eife shevteases me denies me at time i dont get involved sexually withnhervdates like cleaning her after.they fuck no humiliation. Butvshe yrade me like i couldnt believe how big he is or how much he cums My wife and i still
Fuck.sometimes she controls when to.enhance things but everything id mutual and we talk about everything

Reactions: WantToWatchWife
My question is seriously when you get into this lifestyle both hot wifeing and cuckolding, with all seriousness do you generally still love and have affection towards your husband?
Like you once used to have dates and laugh together and go places and prioritize each other, keeping both your best interests at heart and generally have caring and compassion for your husband.

Like an example: if husband has a medical emergency and your boyfriend is on the way to visit you, do you tell husband to fend for himself or do you put boyfriend on hold to help your husband

Another example is if your husband plans a vacation for both of you, for alone time to reconnect do you go with him just the two of you or do you try to bring your boyfriend also.

Because I am reading a lot of posts that seem like the husband is left out on almost every aspect of life anymore and only seconds away from being completely replaced.

I could say if it were only sex that she is getting and once it's over then back to being her husband's wife, but not so it seems that most husbands here are ready or already replaced and only kept around for financial support and a roof over the wife's head .

Kept in chastity for ever , no longer allowed pic sex , degraded talked bad to humiliated and the like .

And if that's the parts you both like fine it's your thing BUT while doing YOUR thing do you still hold your husband higher than a boyfriend that can be gone a day later without any care about you .

Do you think your husband is worthless and if so what keeps you there married to a worthless man , because it's obvious you ARE getting much better than him so why stay married to him ? Doesn't that embarrass You to others ?

Or is this whole website ( what I'm honestly thinking is the case ) All just fantasy and each post is really a Man that is bored and needing an outlet of some sorts .

I don't believe a wife will stay married to a loser , a worthless man , never giving sex to him and worse a man that will Stay and put up with being ridiculed and embarrassed and humiliated and used like a dumb ass .
First off, I really appreciate your posts/questions about this topic. I get the feeling that many posts are a reflection of the "lifestyle" in general, that they are the "exception" and not so much the "rule". I've been around a bunch of different people and places and I have yet to discover anyone in any kind of "alternative lifestyle". I haven't heard any gossip from the pub/bar about anyone that's swinging or sharing or "hot wifing" or cuckolding.

I have divorced friends, male and female, I have friends much younger and older than me and I haven't heard a peep about sex even in general. I think that is because one societal norm is NOT talking about sex. I've never told anyone how much I masturbate or how often I have sex with my wife and I've never been asked either!

My observation has been that these things we read here, from the extreme to the tame, are statistical outliers. I believe that is the appeal of a site like this, people are titillated by the crazy, extreme situations.

So, when I read these things about permanent denial (or extreme denial), I cringe like I would looking at a horrific car accident. The humiliation is no different, as you've said, being worthless isn't very exciting for anyone. Even being conditioned to accept you are of no value doesn't mean you stop wanting sexual satisfaction for yourself no matter how worthless you are. No one says, "I wished I had fucked less!" on their death bed.

The most unrealistic part for me is this strange power exchange accompanied with a 180 degree personality swing in the way wives are often depicted here. It's hard to imagine that some of these offerings ever had couples that truly loved each other. I prefer my wife happy and I like being part of her happiness. If I felt like my wife didn't feel the same for me, or worse, worked to make me unhappy, then I don't understand the appeal for either of us.

I figure if there are "average" monogamous people, then there must be "average" lifestyle people out there too. I think some of the cruel and mean spirited stuff about punishment and denial comes from the minds of men here and not so much from women. I like reading about those "average" people that have made it work or are struggling to try to make it work. Trouble here is sifting out the liars from the true "outliers"!

Still totally in Love continuing as each others best friends and soulmate.

View attachment 1079228

To the rest of your question i acknowledge it can go both ways, it depends on both of you and your interests, everyone is different but I don't feel left out at all, i only feel compersion.

In my first marriage i was an unknowing cuck for years although her whole family knew. Eventually, after i found out, my family and all our friends and my boss and coworkers did too. Like the teachers who abused me as a teen, She broke me to the idea and serving her and her Lovers conditioning me to my fate forever. She eventually divorced me, the official reason "sexual incompatibility" after deciding living with a small dicked premature ejaculating cuck who would be a submissive cuckold to her, her Bulls, her girlfriends, and even my own brother wasn't for her. Her disgust, contempt, and open scorn only made it better for me to be worse in her eyes and that seemed to be something she drove to make it easier to ultimately divorce me and feel good about herself.

View attachment 1079233

My present wife, a family friend of my first wife, married me BECAUSE i was already a broken and trained submissive domesticated cuckold who had proved fidelity and responsibility under the most trying conditions so she could have her cake and eat it too. A relationship that she had never considered growing up. Coming from divorced household and having Mormon neighbors she only knew 4 models for adult life: single, married, divorced, or polygamy. Ethical non-monogamy didn't seem to be wide spread in small town middle America then.

Since then the only thing I feel we lost between us was any sense of jealousy she might have had about me. She has long loaned me out to girlfriends and men for a variety of reasons. Unlike my first wife who grew disgusted by my willing submission to her Lovers humiliating demands it's a total turn-on for my wife.

Yes she does things with other men she doesn't do with me, like kiss and beg for their big cocks and sperm, but then She lives with me and i get to see her doing all the everyday intimate things that that couples living together might take for granted and might even get on their nerves. i would miss those far more if we weren't together than the limited sex we have.

Any man can pay women for sex but even a "girlfriend" experience is temporary and guarded, my wife has traveled with men for more than a month at a time, it doesn't replace the day to day intimacy of a committed couple.

View attachment 1079235

View attachment 1079239

View attachment 1079238
She is so sexy

First off, I really appreciate your posts/questions about this topic. I get the feeling that many posts are a reflection of the "lifestyle" in general, that they are the "exception" and not so much the "rule". I've been around a bunch of different people and places and I have yet to discover anyone in any kind of "alternative lifestyle". I haven't heard any gossip from the pub/bar about anyone that's swinging or sharing or "hot wifing" or cuckolding.

I have divorced friends, male and female, I have friends much younger and older than me and I haven't heard a peep about sex even in general. I think that is because one societal norm is NOT talking about sex. I've never told anyone how much I masturbate or how often I have sex with my wife and I've never been asked either!

My observation has been that these things we read here, from the extreme to the tame, are statistical outliers. I believe that is the appeal of a site like this, people are titillated by the crazy, extreme situations.

So, when I read these things about permanent denial (or extreme denial), I cringe like I would looking at a horrific car accident. The humiliation is no different, as you've said, being worthless isn't very exciting for anyone. Even being conditioned to accept you are of no value doesn't mean you stop wanting sexual satisfaction for yourself no matter how worthless you are. No one says, "I wished I had fucked less!" on their death bed.

The most unrealistic part for me is this strange power exchange accompanied with a 180 degree personality swing in the way wives are often depicted here. It's hard to imagine that some of these offerings ever had couples that truly loved each other. I prefer my wife happy and I like being part of her happiness. If I felt like my wife didn't feel the same for me, or worse, worked to make me unhappy, then I don't understand the appeal for either of us.

I figure if there are "average" monogamous people, then there must be "average" lifestyle people out there too. I think some of the cruel and mean spirited stuff about punishment and denial comes from the minds of men here and not so much from women. I like reading about those "average" people that have made it work or are struggling to try to make it work. Trouble here is sifting out the liars from the true "outliers"!
We both think you are spot on. Great post.

There was always love between us, before and after. It was just something we talked about and understood that it turned me on. I'm small to average and I knew she had bigger prior and I wanted her to be able to enjoy that again. To see her face and hear her is very hot. She obviously wasn't a virgin going into our relationship, so it was never a big deal

Personally, I have absolutely no understanding of how a cuck can allow himself to be dominated like that by anyone, wife or bull or anybody else. I suppose if cucks actually enjoy that, so be it. To each his own. But make no mistake, any attempt to treat me that way would result in immediate divorce from the whore, with total evaporation of any remnant of “love”. Any man, bull or otherwise, would have his ass kicked to within an inch of his life, or maybe even beyond. I am a stag and really enjoy watching my wife suck and take stunt cock in her pussy/ass, but any hint of disrespect would be a catastrophic mistake.😁

Reactions: Sextravert
Personally, I have absolutely no understanding of how a cuck can allow himself to be dominated like that by anyone, wife or bull or anybody else. I suppose if cucks actually enjoy that, so be it. To each his own. But make no mistake, any attempt to treat me that way would result in immediate divorce from the whore, with total evaporation of any remnant of “love”. Any man, bull or otherwise, would have his ass kicked to within an inch of his life, or maybe even beyond. I am a stag and really enjoy watching my wife suck and take stunt cock in her pussy/ass, but any hint of disrespect would be a catastrophic mistake.😁
100% exact same for me. We have a pretty regular thing with a guy we know. It's not cuckold at all. It's just sexy fun with an additional guy. We take turns doing her, we all have a great time.
I have a hard time believing most of the cuckold stories on here.

100% exact same for me. We have a pretty regular thing with a guy we know. It's not cuckold at all. It's just sexy fun with an additional guy. We take turns doing her, we all have a great time.
I have a hard time believing most of the cuckold stories on here.
My wife totally enjoys the lifestyle i dont know where to.say i"m a cuckold or stag but my wife does dominate but not as alot of people would say . Her dominantion.of me goes like this
When shes getting to.go.out .'GET UP HERE AND HELP GET ME DRESSED ' or did you make dinner reservations for my date tonight? Also im.going out tonight go to.the Boutique and pick up.my outfit and dont look at it. This enhances out play time when.i return from.a night of getting fucked by my stud

My wife totally enjoys the lifestyle i dont know where to.say i"m a cuckold or stag but my wife does dominate but not as alot of people would say . Her dominantion.of me goes like this
When shes getting to.go.out .'GET UP HERE AND HELP GET ME DRESSED ' or did you make dinner reservations for my date tonight? Also im.going out tonight go to.the Boutique and pick up.my outfit and dont look at it. This enhances out play time when.i return from.a night of getting fucked by my stud
Not like that for us at all. We treat other with respect, always have.
Our friend isn't her bull, he a guy we enjoy sex fun with. We only do this together.
Other than maybe 5-10 minutes without me right there watching we're always in the same room.
I've never been ordered to clean her but I have gone down and licked her many times after he's fucked her, he's done the same after I've unloaded too.
Him and I have bumped legs and we've got pretty close laying next to each other but we've never held each other's dick much less had it in our mouths.
...his dick has brushed my leg a few times, lol.
We've both kissed her after she's swallowed a load...not right after, min or two later yes. And yes I can taste him in her mouth.
Kiss her right after she's had his dick in her mouth, no cum....no prob.
She likes to toung kiss one of us, turn her head and kiss other guy, back and forth, might sound weird but it's VERY erotic for all 3 of us.
She abousulty loves going back and forth alternating between us, kiss, fuck, split roast....it gets her really turned on.
No humiliation at all just sex fun that we enjoy.

Was never any disrespect, I was always there and always joined in (eventually). Forme it was always getting to see her face (the pleasure) while she was getting fucked, and hearing her pleasure. I would enjoy that for a bit then always join in, enhancing her pleasure kand mine as well

Reactions: petco
Love him more than ever

Still go out, laugh and care for each other

I’m more confident

The world stops for a medical emergency, no date with anyone would be more important

Just the two of us

Totally not true, think who is typing and it’s very possible it’s not real and just a fantasy. Swinger/hotwife couples are generally the best communicators are doing this for each other not in spite of each other j

Idk about everyone but it’s not like that for us

We don’t do that

We have sex all the time, fwb don’t visit daily

Only sometimes but it’s by request so it’s not like he doesn’t like it

Boyfriend is a walking, breathing sex toy that can be replaced, marriage is for life to me. No fwb/bull/fuckbuddy is held in higher regard than my husband

No

I do not think my husband is worthless. He does not embarrass me

Most probably for sure

Some relationships are a mess but if you are doing a hotwife relationship you are. Doing it for each other to turn each other on not to make each other feel bad, in our case anyways
Yes thanks for your replies, we have stopped a while ago cause we didn't know how it what to do and did everything from reading this and other sites and tell you that I didn't like most of it as it was very bad for me the husband, got hurt , burned and lots of other stuff, I couldn't handle it anymore.
We talked and stopped as it was full tilt evil towards me and we realized it was because of doing what these sites said was supposed to happen in a cuckold relationship.

Now we are taking baby steps all over again

Reactions: petco
I chat (on another site) to lots of wannabe cucks and have to explain to many of them that almost no cuckold relationship is like the stereotypical one(s) they hear about, it should be about what they and their wives want out of it.

Yes, some guys do want to be humiliated either because they are very sub or because they are Alphas at work and want (a bit of) the opposite outside as a break from decision making.

A lot of guys just seem to want to watch their wives have sex, so they sort of become their personal porn star

But I do think a lot have seen their sex life dwindle after years together and think that if the wife has a "bull" / "lover" / "FWB" then they will benefit from her rekindled sex drive.

I chat (on another site) to lots of wannabe cucks and have to explain to many of them that almost no cuckold relationship is like the stereotypical one(s) they hear about, it should be about what they and their wives want out of it.

Yes, some guys do want to be humiliated either because they are very sub or because they are Alphas at work and want (a bit of) the opposite outside as a break from decision making.

A lot of guys just seem to want to watch their wives have sex, so they sort of become their personal porn star

But I do think a lot have seen their sex life dwindle after years together and think that if the wife has a "bull" / "lover" / "FWB" then they will benefit from her rekindled sex drive.
We are NOT a cuck couple at all but we do enjoy regular visits with a guy we know for sex fun.
Married 20+ years, yes sex life was dwindling. Our mfm fun has REALLY rekindled our sex life.
Yes I'm WAY into watching my wife have set with him, he watches us and obviously like the view. Him or I have abousulty no problem getting and staying rock hard, watching is great for recharge for next round.
No humiliation at all for us. He's younger, has a bigger dick, easy to see she likes sex with him but she's never said anything about my smaller/his bigger dick,....she gets REALLY turned on when he's with us and THAT'S the exciting fun for all 3 of us.
She's open for sex most anytime and seems to enjoy it.

We are NOT a cuck couple at all but we do enjoy regular visits with a guy we know for sex fun.
Married 20+ years, yes sex life was dwindling. Our mfm fun has REALLY rekindled our sex life.
Yes I'm WAY into watching my wife have set with him, he watches us and obviously like the view. Him or I have abousulty no problem getting and staying rock hard, watching is great for recharge for next round.
No humiliation at all for us. He's younger, has a bigger dick, easy to see she likes sex with him but she's never said anything about my smaller/his bigger dick,....she gets REALLY turned on when he's with us and THAT'S the exciting fun for all 3 of us.
She's open for sex most anytime and seems to enjoy it.
It seems like it is a benchmark moment when sex can simply be truly seen as being recreational, where the reward is satisfaction and not a tool to drive an alternative narrative of inadequacy. I have never been able to understand how any couple can sustain a relationship that doesn't make a priority of wanting to make their partner happy. If sex, in whatever form that may look like isn't fun and fulfilling for both parties, then you don't truly love your spouse, not really! Making sure that someone is happy isn't a simple one time thing, it requires maintenance. Pleasure could be one thing at the beginning and turn into something different over time. It sounds like you guys have kept it simple, no extra "head games" to add stress to what should be fun. You're lucky to have the spouse you do!

Reactions: Lewd4you79