For the Weakest Most Submissive Sissies

she probably wins,going to fitnesscenter weekly gives me no chance to beat her,and why i,m so sure about it?If i believe there,s a small chance to win against her i would fight against her giving me a barehand hard spanking on fridayevenings,and it hurts!and yes i cry like a little girl!but i like the fact she,s strong&powerfull,what else you need in a femaleledrelationship

It was fairly close between me and my ex. One time she got me in a choke hold and definitely could have taken me out. OMG! That was so hot! I am afraid of serious complications but otherwise I would have loved for her to choke me unconscious and wake up bound and being thoroughly abused!

One time the swing club we went to had mixed oil wrestling. The goal was to get the opposite sex opponents stripped naked. She and I both won. Unfortunately there was no follow through for the winners ;-)

Reactions: Johnfun
she probably wins,going to fitnesscenter weekly gives me no chance to beat her,and why i,m so sure about it?If i believe there,s a small chance to win against her i would fight against her giving me a barehand hard spanking on fridayevenings,and it hurts!and yes i cry like a little girl!but i like the fact she,s strong&powerfull,what else you need in a femaleledrelationship
It's part of my training to be weak and fem. I've always been that way and it helps me look more appropriate in womens clothing. Also she wants me to be soft and fem for her bull. It sets the mood. They work out at the gym together to stay in shape. He is big and muscular, she is toned and curvaceous and I'm thin,soft and weak but healthy. She keeps me fit cuz I have a lot of housework to do but I'm very girlish.

It's part of my training to be weak and fem. I've always been that way and it helps me look more appropriate in womens clothing. Also she wants me to be soft and fem for her bull. It sets the mood. They work out at the gym together to stay in shape. He is big and muscular, she is toned and curvaceous and I'm thin,soft and weak but healthy. She keeps me fit cuz I have a lot of housework to do but I'm very girlish.
So true!when wearing womens clothing automaticly i will be more silent,no more obedient,doing the tasks like cleaning,doing the dirty wash etc without complaining,and i,m totally aware from the fact when a man is looking at my legs,shoes etc or giving a compliment about my clothes etc it sends a exciting feeling through my body because i can get attention and giving men probably naughty fantasies just the way i look or act,and that was and still is a fantastic feeling when you ,re not a strongman anymore but a sexy good looking sissie!

Attachments

• teasing my nephew.jpg
    teasing my nephew.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 61
It is not so much on physical level for us sissies, sub and bi guys but rather on emotional level.
On an emotional level I'm more sensitive. I get afraid more easily and have a need for protection. For instance, if there was some sort of catastrophe or scary event I would be with the women in the safe area while the men would be facing the danger. I look up to men for my safety and by the same token I acknowledge that he deserves special priveleges ie. sex with women, and to be served by a sissy like me as he sees fit. That why I cook for him, do his laundry and other chores and suck him at the snap of his fingers. That is why I kneel in his presents and submit to him while he takes and enjoys my wife

So true!when wearing womens clothing automaticly i will be more silent,no more obedient,doing the tasks like cleaning,doing the dirty wash etc without complaining,and i,m totally aware from the fact when a man is looking at my legs,shoes etc or giving a compliment about my clothes etc it sends a exciting feeling through my body because i can get attention and giving men probably naughty fantasies just the way i look or act,and that was and still is a fantastic feeling when you ,re not a strongman anymore but a sexy good looking sissie!

Attachments

• ((  i love ...  ALLC..2.blob.jpg
    (( i love ... ALLC..2.blob.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 57
On an emotional level I'm more sensitive. I get afraid more easily and have a need for protection. For instance, if there was some sort of catastrophe or scary event I would be with the women in the safe area while the men would be facing the danger. I look up to men for my safety and by the same token I acknowledge that he deserves special priveleges ie. sex with women, and to be served by a sissy like me as he sees fit. That why I cook for him, do his laundry and other chores and suck him at the snap of his fingers. That is why I kneel in his presents and submit to him while he takes and enjoys my wife
I feel I am the same way. I by no means am masculine, I am emotional, feminine, look up to him for leadership, and it does not help that he used to be my direct supervisor haha. I also make sure to serve him and my wife, and suck him if he asks me to.

Attachments

• 6277F46D-BA38-4C6B-A665-030C45D1EA23.jpeg
    6277F46D-BA38-4C6B-A665-030C45D1EA23.jpeg
    56.5 KB · Views: 41
  • D11B7756-477F-4493-A27E-F481F48A577C.jpeg
    D11B7756-477F-4493-A27E-F481F48A577C.jpeg
    31.2 KB · Views: 36
  • CE709B49-8EC4-485F-82BC-472BB5C809E7.jpeg
    CE709B49-8EC4-485F-82BC-472BB5C809E7.jpeg
    47.5 KB · Views: 39
  • 96A56E32-583E-4A26-8D7D-935A34BD1B3F.jpeg
    96A56E32-583E-4A26-8D7D-935A34BD1B3F.jpeg
    86.8 KB · Views: 36
  • B890F24C-54CE-40DF-A98E-EC28F59836D7.jpeg
    B890F24C-54CE-40DF-A98E-EC28F59836D7.jpeg
    94.2 KB · Views: 42
If I tried to fight and resist my wife when she is giving me a spanking I would definately loose and end up getting an even worse spanking !

Reactions: robbiewillsucku
If I tried to fight and resist my wife when she is giving me a spanking I would definately loose and end up getting an even worse spanking !
yesterday i had pushed my wife to her hard limits ,as result my ass is still red&hurting a bit,we were at our local church ,for a charity to Ukranian refugees(some 4000 i believe in our village)to buy schoolmaterial etc for their kids etc,so the men who wanted to help,with food,drinks etc had to be in women clothes!,don,t know who wanted this ;) ,so i was dressed by wife in a short dress&black nylons&high plateauwedges,she saw i loved it to show my legs&flirting with some leglovers andshe took me by my arm with force,told our priest i had to confess my naughty behaviour,in his office i was spanked over her knee and humiliated by confessing my fetish

Reactions: Jaqi