Forced/blackmailed/tricked into sex?

Really curious guys/gals,have any of your wife /gf ever been forced/tricked or blackmailed into having sex ,NOT RAPED,and in the midst of it end up enjoying it?
I am not neurotypical and I think some boys think they trick me when I am young but it is not like this. I like to find out things and they showed me that is all. I did not give pussy virginity but everything else I did. I enjoy it and it is good for me. Now I do what I like and still enjoy with fuck buddy. Women are not stupid.

My wife worked on cruise ships for a time. She almost missed hte ship when it set sail, several times. The most serious we when she jumped onto the gangway as it was being hauled in. That got her summoned to teh cruise directors office. He was married and his wife was working on board too. He said he was going to have to write her up, she’d probably be fired. But, he said that he could forget about it if she made herself available to him for the rest of her time on board. He fucked her daily for the next two weeks.

Mary was sort of blackmailed once, not that she really minded, she probably would have anyway if they had just asked.

Her first gang when she was in high school (she was 18) she never really got asked by the guys. After her bf finished she suddenly had another guy entering her , not that she minded or resisted , she loved it.

Another time out on the prowl with her best friend, they met three guys, were dancing , a few drinks. Mary had the hots for one. The friend was not really into the other two but played the part of the good wing man up to a point. Mary snuck out with the one guy. Nice summer night, he is parked near enough the front door for her to feel safe, far enough to afford a bit if privacy.

It's hot enough outside so they don't want to get in the car (he said his ac was not working). No biggie. They are kissing. Hands roaming. Her top gets pulled up, bra undone. His hand is up her skirt, doing magic. Her hand is in his jeans, stroking his cock. She cums. She asks him to fuck her, he asks if she would suck his cock. Well if course she would. He grabs a blanket from his car so she won't scrap knees on pavement.

She is having a good time so us he. She can sense he is getting close, decides to see if he is ready to fuck, but he gently keeps her in her knees telling her how great it feels. She knows, she knows she gives great head. She keeps going, she knows he is about to cum, do is she. He thrusting some, not hard, just enough to be fun. His hand is on her head, she knows he is going to cum in her mouth. Again , no biggy, she loves it and if he feels like he is in charge, no skin off her back. Well he cums, she cums, big load, gulps it all down.

He softens in her mouth, she makes sure she gets every drop. Suddenly , she is aware others are close. It's his two friends, seems her friend found a guy she had nots for and ditched them.

There are others in the lot, none near or paying attention. But close enough if she yelled they would hear and come running. She is a bit taken a back, but not feeling threatened.

The guy she blew still has his hand on her head. The guys exchange some comments about her "skill". Suddenly she realizes they are talking to her, some comment about her friend dumping them and being a tease. She won't mind giving them a treat ..will she.

Before she can answer, one of the other two steps up , takes his cock out (nothing impressive) , guides her face to his cock. She told me she felt two major emotions. Pissed off at them but also turned on by them taking what they wanted. She tries to resist a little by just opening her mouth and letting him.move in and out but not sucking him. But she soon finds herself cupping his balls, using her tongue on his cock head, giving him her all..he is reaching down pulling her nipples hard (which she loves). He doesn't last long, not a big load, tasted funky but she got it all down.

He laughs and staps away, third guy steps up, shortest of the three, he just stands there, she looks at him and he says well you want it, you take it out. Part of her figures this is her chance to leave, but instead she finds herself undoing his belt, unbuttoning his pants, pushing his shirt up, unzipping him and pulling to her surprise the biggest of the three. Not huge length, nicely thick. Not fully hard, but her mouth soon fixes that. She is lost in lust know, in full cock sucking delirium. She doesn't know how long it took but she knows she came once before he did and then once again when he came.

After she recovers, she gets her bra and top back together. The guys missing a chance actually got in the car and left.

She went back inside, cleaned up , had a few more drinks, danced with some guys, yelled at her friend (sort of). Came home and fucked the hell out of me.

Then there is the time I know relatively little about. Posted about it here before. Will cut to the shorter version.

She's working at a retail space Management company that owned properties across several states. Mary was banging her boss and a few coworkers. Sometimes when she travelled with her boss she would also be shared with clients. Whether on a specific visit to a client or at trade shows

Anyways her and boss were visiting a large retail chain that was in several of their properties and if course her company wanted them in more. Anyways they had plans one night to take the one bigwig and his wife from the client out to dinner.

The hotel they were staying at, a very high end one had a excellent steak and seafood restaurant and the client insisted they go there. When he showed up instead of his wife he has his assistant (young woman around 23, Mary was 28 or so at the time). Supposedly the wife had come down with something or one of their kids had. No biggie.

Anyways dinner goes on, good food, good drinks. Business talk. Mary can kind of tell the assistant was not well versed in the business. Probably more eye candy or something more than a real assistant.

Anyways post dinner, they retire to her bosses suite for desert and drinks and hopefully a pre-contract agreement. Well everyone is pretty relaxed and the client is more interested in the girls then business.

Her boss gives her a look and she realizes he is silently asking if she is willing to fuck the guy. Her answer is to subtly get flirty with him. He was older, not in great shape but not really out of shape either. She liked him. Plus she could tell her boss has his eyes on the assistant, who also started being a little flirty when Mary did

Anyways at one point the client suggests the girls her more comfortable. Which he lets them know means strip down to bra and panties. So the party goes on, some kidding, the guys hands roaming. Mary at one point suggests to the client the go.into the second bedroom.

He has other ideas. He wanted the girls to put in a show for them. No not a strip. He wanted them to have sex. Now at this point Mary's bi-sexual experiences were once kissing the woman of a couple we swapped with while both were topless. She really was not sure about it and the other woman looked nervous also.

So Mary grabbed her and they went into the bathroom to talk quickly. Other girl says she has done this a time or two for boss. Also that he can be an ass when he does not get his way. iE it could fuck up the deal They decide to go ahead. Mary not sure if she could really go down on another woman. But she also knew it was important to the company.

So they came out. Went over to the bar, each did two shots.....to this day almost 20 years later that is all the detail I know. I mean I know they did put on a show , fairly certain Mary went down in her. Pretty sure she liked it. Also the client was well hung, long lasting and for a guy in his late 40s early 50s had short recovery times.

My big desire, we are married, cuckoldress, hotwife, that he have been photographed in unacceptable situations. Both me and my wife become targets of the blackmail, forced into submission under the threat of being we publicly exposed. The bull makes us available to others who can fulfill all their desires on us! :love:

View attachment 703443
This is EXACTLY my recurring fantasy .... it gets more detailed, involving former students of my wife (she was a high school teacher before we had kids), and how they would force both of us to do things we would never consider normally.......

Years ago my wife was working in a hotel, she wasn't very well off so had taken to stealing stuff from the kitchens to help with her food bills. One of the kitchen staff caught her in the act and threatened to tell the manager... unless she stripped off for him. Well she was scared of losing her job so agreed to meet up with him in one of the empty rooms. Nervously she did as he asked.... but she was naive to imagine that was all he wanted. As soon as he saw her naked it was obvious that he would want a bit more. He'd seen her naked now so she agreed to him fucking her, which he did on several more occasions, half a dozen she reckons, until she got another job and moved on. This is how I imagine it, her looking shy and embarassed after stripping for him. But he loves what he's seeing

Attachments

• lucy3.jpg
    lucy3.jpg
    107.5 KB · Views: 76
In the pure fantasy domain, KK and I have enjoyed many pillow-talk scenarios involving sexual blackmail, including non-consensual elements. One of these role-play/pillow-talk scenarios is recurrent. We play it out with each other a couple of times a year, with variations and nuances that feed the fantasy and arouse KK.

The basic scenario involves blackmail, the threat of public exposure of our lifestyle. The foundation includes an organized group that runs a specialized service for wealthy, high end clientele - they auction off married women to provide sexual services to their clients. The women are all married, cuckoldresses, cheating wives, that have been observed, investigated, and photographed/recorded in the act.

Both the husband and wife become targets of the organization's blackmail, forced into submission under the threat of being publicly exposed. The fantasy is elaborate, the role-play extended. I've published one version of it on Literotica. This is one of the fantasy scenarios that's essentially nearly impossible to realize, at least in any practical sense, but it winds KK up so much that she's exhausted for a full day or two after we act it out.

During the role-play, there is a guarantee that KK will experience several mind-bending, intense, squirting orgasms. It's sure-fire, and it's amazing to see and listen to her response, her interaction during the act.
I think this is probably the hottest fantasy I can relate to

Can't wait to start sharing some of these thoughts with my wife

I had a cuckold fantasy that I revealed to a dom I met online at a contact site. I had shared many pics of my wife. One of the pics had part of her face in it. Next email I received from him he knew her name. Turned out to be our daughter's softball coach. My fantasy became reality thanks to him threatening to reveal her and me.
would love if you shared her pics with me

• Love
Reactions: JRodgers
Any ideas how to get her into a position to suck some one
I actually not long ago had a husband ask me this while at bike rally it went so smooth I thought it could of been planned but little small dude 5'6" 5'7" at most possibly 150 lbs balding approaches me on a Wednesday night of week long bike rally but most people start arriving Wed or Thursday and leave on Sunday. The rally is in a huge field and they have 4 big pole barn, a large covered area with poles and tin roof about 30 foot by 40 foot a small stage at one end and bar at the other. I was sitting at bar flirting with beer wench when this mouse guy stands quietly waiting to get attention of girl chatting with me after he stood there 45 mins at least she finally said to him what you want ******** wee Herman we both laughed and I said to him you wait all this time never interrupted or thought about doing so she asks you what your drinking speak up little fella. Hee stumbles words at first but gets out actually Sir I was hoping to buy your drinks for the evening to have about 15 mins of your time. He goes on to say but it's kinda private matter would you sit with me at this table. I lookaround thinking he is a vendor wants to pay for some securities or possibly with his jersey accent he was sent to take care of few professional girls and was told to peak to me from protection
I stared at him finally said my time is 100.00 per half hour first half hour paid up front. He reached in pocket pulled money clip out peeled off 2 crisp hundos and it nearly slipped past my ears when I stood he said please Sir after you I know I'm not man enough but to follow. As we sat down i noticed a small book on the table. I told him to start speaking he offered me the book saying these are a few photos of my wife she is 18 years younger than me and I want her to experience great sex with a real man. I want her to have to pick between unknown pain possibly dismemberment or death because of my brother's drug problems, or my hot little wife and I are yours to do with as you wish he only asked to watch her have any type of sex and to be made to clean her after. You will have her or him start immediately tomorrow morning every 30 mins to gather by what's ever way random person wants it done to drain cum into a bowl it will be dried and you and her will snort it as if cocaine like his brother. He has a big rv trailer I can have sent up where ever I wish it has basically a bdsm dungeon in it his wife is tonever know he planned this for her and he has found another cuckold to play role of his brother. I then turn last page on photo album and there is 3500.00 he says if I can make this happen and hope he was told the truth you have no problem forcing a wimpy cuckold like him to worship and serve his big cock along with my wife or my "drug addicted brother " he tells me he will be back at 8am to bring money to get this big ruff biker paid off my brother is into I'm going to have 1,000.00 of this money here and you are going to tell me it 7,500.00 he owes you I want to be scared and stumble into a Harley that you add money now I have to pay. He tells me his wife always pulls for the bad boys and reads them love novels continously always has bikers drug lords or gang leaders in them. He asks what can he do to convince me I call over the beer wrench ask her if any of her girls are close to him in size if so send them over to me. There are 4 girls 2 could not help no panties under leather skirt 2 pulled them off and landed on table I knew the pair he would wear now and tomorrow immediately pink sheer and soaking wet. I told him you will put these on now wear tomorrow am I clear

Want to hear how I made it go down

• Love
Reactions: shymalea62
my wife has as noted always had a thing for older authority figures or older bosses who have control or blackmail her into releasing her naughty side with the plausible deniability get out of jail card

the you know old
i had to do as he told me and let him take down my panties hes my boss or hes paying me card to excuse her lol

the home help or cleaner who gets caught stealing and is given the choice of being spanked and getting fucked rather than reported lol

on the home help thing ,well after we left the holiday park in 2011 which had been a big part of our lives to being back at home all the time ,we needed another avenue of excitement for my wife's sex life lol

well we knew a older guy who drank in our local that had just recently retired and needed a cleaner ,seemed to be a good bloke old
school, unmarried, lived alone , fancied my wife ,had a keen interest in spanking ,and responded well to me bringing up him putting my wife in her place if she was cheeky or got out of hand failed to clean to his satisfaction
so we went back to his place after the pubs closed ,after a few drinks and chatting about my wife's adventures on the holiday park and with the reverend , it progressed to him pulling her ,by now wet panties down and her getting a good smacked bum over his knee and checked and told off for wetness .

to show his appreciation he treated her to a few things ranging from cash to sunbed sessions , sex toys and a french maids outfit for her to wear when she cleaned his flat for him lol

he used to get her put this vibrating egg in her fanny and he'd have her under his control in the pub for the rest of that night .all good fun

we used to meet up most nights in the pub and go back to his place for a mess around
he also used to take her out for meals and over time she accepted his control and started getting comfortable enough to let him at first finger her then fuck her in the fanny and bum and to suck his knob

at first this was when i was with them after the pub in his flat
and later on when she was comfortable with being alone with him they would go out for a meal alone

he would exercise his control over her by making her bend over or kneel down to retrieve a dropped item expose her bare bottom and fanny to the staff at the restaurant
accidentally of course ,and tell he he was going to smack her bottom for her if she didn't behave herself all in earshot of the staff

so far so good ,hitting all my wife's fantasy needs

strict older bloke putting her in her place ,spanking her bum ,embarrassing exposure of her bum tits and fanny to a dirty old man ,plausible deniability for having naughty sex play with a old bloke by way of him being her boss and paying her for cleaning ,she has form for the "he's the boss and he's paying me so i have do do as im told to keep my job " thing and its happened a couple of times before with someone else but that's another story i'm happy to share next time

he was also a keen photographer which should have rung a warning bell ,but he seemed so happy with the
arraignment and old school enough to keep it just between us 3 ,that we trusted him
he took loads of pictures of my wifes bum tits fanny ,her bright red arse after a spanking ,her sucking his knob him with his knob up her bum and fanny , and filmed her during the same activities ,

apparently he then started boasting about it and showing the videos and pictures to his mate from the pub ,now this is where it gets murky as we don't know if it was him or his mate but the pictures and videos ended up being shown all round the pub and probably still are

bad enough but worse was to come when our son who still lives at home with us got to see them ,

that put the tin hat on it ,she closed right down and still pretty much remains that way even now ,so sad it ended that way and ended all the other adventures she could have had

it still has repercussions as a lot of the older blokes in the pub that saw the pictures and videos and think that if she did it for him
they can make her do it for them ,she got inappropriate texts from a few blokes and even one from a guy who lives 3 doors down from us saying he wanted to "make love "to her lol
you just have to laugh it off and try to move past it

we don't go in that pub anymore but if someone comes on too familiar with her in the working mens club just down the road that we now go to there's always the thought that they'd seen a video of her over some old bloke knee knickers down getting a smacked bum and getting her fanny fingered or fucked by a old bloke and they are picturing it when they are talking to her and trying to work out how they can do the same to her lol,
case point the other weekend some old fella wanted to show her his shed on his allotment lol
pretty sure he had more than vegetables on his mind lol

bent over and exposed IMG20221007235115.jpg

• Love
Reactions: shymalea62
my wife has as noted always had a thing for older authority figures or older bosses who have control or blackmail her into releasing her naughty side with the plausible deniability get out of jail card

the you know old
i had to do as he told me and let him take down my panties hes my boss or hes paying me card to excuse her lol

the home help or cleaner who gets caught stealing and is given the choice of being spanked and getting fucked rather than reported lol

on the home help thing ,well after we left the holiday park in 2011 which had been a big part of our lives to being back at home all the time ,we needed another avenue of excitement for my wife's sex life lol

well we knew a older guy who drank in our local that had just recently retired and needed a cleaner ,seemed to be a good bloke old
school, unmarried, lived alone , fancied my wife ,had a keen interest in spanking ,and responded well to me bringing up him putting my wife in her place if she was cheeky or got out of hand failed to clean to his satisfaction
so we went back to his place after the pubs closed ,after a few drinks and chatting about my wife's adventures on the holiday park and with the reverend , it progressed to him pulling her ,by now wet panties down and her getting a good smacked bum over his knee and checked and told off for wetness .

to show his appreciation he treated her to a few things ranging from cash to sunbed sessions , sex toys and a french maids outfit for her to wear when she cleaned his flat for him lol

he used to get her put this vibrating egg in her fanny and he'd have her under his control in the pub for the rest of that night .all good fun

we used to meet up most nights in the pub and go back to his place for a mess around
he also used to take her out for meals and over time she accepted his control and started getting comfortable enough to let him at first finger her then fuck her in the fanny and bum and to suck his knob

at first this was when i was with them after the pub in his flat
and later on when she was comfortable with being alone with him they would go out for a meal alone

he would exercise his control over her by making her bend over or kneel down to retrieve a dropped item expose her bare bottom and fanny to the staff at the restaurant
accidentally of course ,and tell he he was going to smack her bottom for her if she didn't behave herself all in earshot of the staff

so far so good ,hitting all my wife's fantasy needs

strict older bloke putting her in her place ,spanking her bum ,embarrassing exposure of her bum tits and fanny to a dirty old man ,plausible deniability for having naughty sex play with a old bloke by way of him being her boss and paying her for cleaning ,she has form for the "he's the boss and he's paying me so i have do do as im told to keep my job " thing and its happened a couple of times before with someone else but that's another story i'm happy to share next time

he was also a keen photographer which should have rung a warning bell ,but he seemed so happy with the
arraignment and old school enough to keep it just between us 3 ,that we trusted him
he took loads of pictures of my wifes bum tits fanny ,her bright red arse after a spanking ,her sucking his knob him with his knob up her bum and fanny , and filmed her during the same activities ,

apparently he then started boasting about it and showing the videos and pictures to his mate from the pub ,now this is where it gets murky as we don't know if it was him or his mate but the pictures and videos ended up being shown all round the pub and probably still are

bad enough but worse was to come when our son who still lives at home with us got to see them ,

that put the tin hat on it ,she closed right down and still pretty much remains that way even now ,so sad it ended that way and ended all the other adventures she could have had

it still has repercussions as a lot of the older blokes in the pub that saw the pictures and videos and think that if she did it for him
they can make her do it for them ,she got inappropriate texts from a few blokes and even one from a guy who lives 3 doors down from us saying he wanted to "make love "to her lol
you just have to laugh it off and try to move past it

we don't go in that pub anymore but if someone comes on too familiar with her in the working mens club just down the road that we now go to there's always the thought that they'd seen a video of her over some old bloke knee knickers down getting a smacked bum and getting her fanny fingered or fucked by a old bloke and they are picturing it when they are talking to her and trying to work out how they can do the same to her lol,
case point the other weekend some old fella wanted to show her his shed on his allotment lol
pretty sure he had more than vegetables on his mind lol

bent over and exposed View attachment 1761147
Interesting......

Reactions: ted roberts
Interesting......
glad you found it of interest

yeah embarrassment and anticipation of being exposed by another and to another and having her most private parts handled and manipulated in a matter of fact manor is a powerful aphrodisiac for her and i love to see it

i remember her getting all excited when we would be flying to america talking about what would happen if she was singled out and her being strip searched by the immigration services

she always acted up a little and was a little what i would call "subservient flirty" with the officers ,

you know that "i dont know what im doing "thing lol

"can you tell me what to do"
"ill do what you tell me to do "
"i dont want to do it wrong and get into trouble "
"i dont want to get into trouble "

"ill do whatever you tell me to do "

she had usually been drinking on the flight and been thinking about this scenario for the duration of the flight and getting worked up about what could happen so tipsy and turned on that she sometimes embarrassingly over played it and might as well have just asked them to
"bend me over and pull my knickers down and finger my bum and pussy for me" lol

especially if they were older and seemed the no nonsense type male or female she acted the same way and would have loved it if it happened to her but sadly for us both it didn't lol

and she often talked about the time her and a friend were accused by a old guy who kept a corner shop of shoplifting when she was around 15 and threatened to have his wife strip search them if they didnt own up ,

it went as far as the old bag coming over to her and unbuttoning her skirt and letting it drop on the floor

when her friend owned up and paid for what shed stolen

much to the disappointment of Tracy who said her knicker were wet through and the wet patch was obvious but the old bag would have know for sure if shed have pulled them down to search her properly as Tracy expected her to lol

disappointing but she said the anticipation was such a turn on for her
the old bag handling her and the old guy staring at her wet knickered arse and fanny and knowing her friend was going to see her handled like this and then get the same treatment and she hoped she could of convince the shopkeepers to smack their bums instead of reporting them

its a long held fantasy of hers and shed definitely opt for the same option if it happened today lol

anyway to illustrate what i mean heres a recovered video from her old phone pile .
View attachment 20180213_185349.mp4
again cant be 100%who it is but id guess the old betrayer ,i just love the way he so casually pulls down her knickers and handles and manipulates her cunt lips and parts them to receive his fingers such a turn on to see my wife treated like this by someone who has no business treating her this way but does it anyway and she has to let him lol

My big desire, we are married, cuckoldress, hotwife, that he have been photographed in unacceptable situations. Both me and my wife become targets of the blackmail, forced into submission under the threat of being we publicly exposed. The bull makes us available to others who can fulfill all their desires on us! :love:

View attachment 703443
I believe that is called truth in advertising

Reactions: sam sammy