Found out my gf was cheating

Do you wanna see her really get pounded hard? One of my recent experiences was the wife had asked me to be gentle but the husband wanted to see her really get pounded hard doggy style

Reactions: bellaazz
My wife cheats as often as she can. She has cheated the whole 18 years we have been together. I recently just found out and confronted her she has fucked and sucked over 40 guys. A lot of them are my buddies. I told her I wanted her to suck me and tell me details. She said I'd be asleep and my buddies would have her down stairs pounding her hard. She said my best friend and best man fucked her right before our wedding ceremony. She said she said I do with his cum dripping out of her. She said she called him he came to the hotel room to talk and she said she took off her dress and had the lingerie on and told him to treat her like a whore. And she said he said he couldn't and she smacked him and called him a faggot. She said he smacked the fuck out of her till she was bawling and said is this what you want whore and he spit in her face and he brutally raped her I was so turned on