Found out wife is cuckolding you with a couple.

Long story. Wife had told me to that a friend of hers used a contact site to find women to join her and her husband. The wife said to each their own. Never thought much of it.

But curiosity got the best of me. I went to various sites but many were pay only to register. Finally I found a back door on one that charged men and couples, but let women register for free. Put up a fake profile as a woman seeking couples from a nearby town. I got responses from mostly men but after a week or so I got a response from a few couples.

Most were nearby. One was from our town. I looked at it and she had added my account as a friend so I could see her pictures. I looked and most were body shots. Then one folder I found it. A picture of her face. It was my wife's friend.

It started off simply. The woman and her husband had gone to a friend's house while the friend's husband was out of town. They shared a bottle of wine when her friend suggested getting in the hot tub. The friend loaned her a suit that was a little small and the husband just wore his boxers. They all got in together and started another bottle. At some point the friend asked if they wanted to see her new boob job. They said yes and the friend took off her top to show them. They drank some more and her friend slid up next to her and eased her hand into the woman's bottoms. She finally told the husband that she was playing with his wife and asked if he minded. He said not at all....
My mind was racing...we have a hot tub. My wife had a boob job two years ago....I travel on business.....

So I wrote back to her. Said I was interested. I told her I really liked her hot tub story and asked what happened in the hot tub next.
Two days later I got her response.

When she wrote back she didn't hide anything. She dropped my wife's name. Said she led them both from the he hot 😂 in the o our room. She pulled back the covers. Slipped off her bottoms and jumped on the he bed. She spread her legs and asked the wife if she was in the he may or for a snack.

Reactions: Chicpl05
The woman slipped off her top and bottoms and crawled between my wife's legs. She said she really enjoyed the tasting her for the first time. Meanwhile the husband slipped off the boxers he was Wearing and began sucking my wife's breasts. They kept it up for a while and my wife said she wanted to return the favor. My wife licked the woman to two orgasms.
They then rubbed each other and did alot of touching. After a while, the husband was on his back. His wife started riding his a cock and he invited my wife to sit on his face. They all came together.

The woman slipped off her top and bottoms and crawled between my wife's legs. She said she really enjoyed the tasting her for the first time. Meanwhile the husband slipped off the boxers he was Wearing and began sucking my wife's breasts. They kept it up for a while and my wife said she wanted to return the favor. My wife licked the woman to two orgasms.
They then rubbed each other and did alot of touching. After a while, the husband was on his back. His wife started riding his a cock and he invited my wife to sit on his face. They all came together.
Sounds like great fun!

Did you see something like this? Kat eating CC pussy while CC suck Bob.
20160827_233117_LI.jpg