Friday night.03/03/2017

Openandready69

Couple
Gold
Hello everyone,after a long week ,I really needed a break,and some big dick,don't get me wrong I'm not a size queen but I really love to be so filled up that my pussy lips are being pulled in and out while I'm fucked or my asshole being stretched around a big cock as to making me squirt and cum also love the feeling of cum flooding my asshole its so hot .I got the call from hubby around 1 yesterday that frank our close very hung friend was going to be home this weekend,yea bonus btw he has a 12 inch thick cock,that I absolutely cum every time he fucks me in either hole,I can't explain it but he makes me orgasm either by my pussy or anal,and yes every time.I have actually passed out from his intense fucking.hubby got in and was surprised that I was already ready to go lol,showered and very clean ,oh yes I even did an enema because I knew when my pussy had enough my ass was going to just get started.we arrived at Frank's pad around6 expecting some drinks and possibly a bite to eat,well ideas right about the bite to eat,frank greeted us at the door naked his huge cock hanging down like a giant snake,I had a dress on and panties which I usely font wear but I was so wet and flowing my juices that I wore them to keep from creating a mess lol.he just me picks me up and carries me to the sofa,sits me down and starts eating my pussy,I came almost immediately,he stands up and I wrapped my lips around his cock,grabbing his ass pushing his cock balls deep in my mouth,using my grip to fuck his cock with my mouth,I felt him tensing swelling and he flooded my mouth with his cum,swallowed as fast as I could but it ran down my chin to my chest neck and tummy.he sits on the couch as to rest a minute but I had that cock on my mind I sat in his lap ,placed that huge head at my pussy and wiggled it down till it was buried full length in my horny pussy,I bet I didn't get 2 stokes in and was already in full orgasm.we fucked on the couch for about3 hours,around midnight my pussy felt like it was turned inside out ,an amazing feeling I might add.not sure what time hubby said he was going home,and kissed me and told me to have a great time,all I said was thank u ,and that was in between deep breathes as frank was starting to fuck my asshole.got in thi am around 6 or 7,I'm soaking in a hot bath right now,soaking my pussy and asshole,my jaws are even sore lol.but as sore as I am I would get out from this bath right now and bend over for that huge dick and let him fuck me raw.xoxo Lynnad36803c44fc9f31f8321408015036b9-1.jpg f7f82e716447e124dac4189c269de50f-1.jpg

Attachments

• b (9)-1.jpg
    b (9)-1.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 73
  • Screenshot_2017-03-04-09-43-37-1.png
    Screenshot_2017-03-04-09-43-37-1.png
    888.6 KB · Views: 72