Friday night fun./08/18/2017

Openandready69

Couple
Gold member
Nov 8, 2016
Texas
Its Friday afternoon and the anticipation is driving me crazy,font get me wrong I know how to keep myself in ck but waiting on my fav big cock ,well I really for into a sexual frenzy.I'm passing time on this site chatting with a few members ,playing with myself but dening myself an orgasm,but accomplished getting all three of them off,or so they said ,my phone rings ,I look at the screen and my heart started racing,hubby the screen read,I answered hey babe,he said baby in off early,my pussy just flooded,actually starting to run down my inner thighs,that's all I needed after a quick I love u,off to get ready I went,even after my shower even after I dried myself off,immediately I'm soaking wet again,damn it I thought I'm going to have to wear panties,oh well there always useful for one thing or another right ?hubby arrives to see me more than ready to go,aren't u going to shower babe ?I ask,he said ill just do that when I get back,oh shit there goes my pussy flooding,heart racing,shit I'm 56 years old and feel like I'm 17 lol,get back I asked,he said yes baby Frank and I talked and I'm leaving u with him if that's ok.I almost had to grab the counter from fear of passing out,now I've had frank all to myself before but never in a hotel room ,its always been our house or his.we get in the car and grinning at me he said your not taking any thing with you,I said I've got my make up bag,you know how I am about that,he said ok babe but but u realize your not coming back till Sunday right,don't fuck with me babe I said he laughed as I got out and went and packed. a very small bag of stuff.its only about 25 miles to the hotel ,but it seemed line forever lol.upon arrival I leaned over to kiss my wonderful hubby,yo let him know that there is nothing I love in the world more than him,I reached under my skirt pulled my panties out of my soaking wet pussy,which I had put in when I went back to get my bag,my goodness he said these feel like they came from the washer,but baby I love your smell better than gain,we both had a laugh a moment of silence,just staring into his eyes letting him feel my soul which will forever be his,then I jumped out an hurried to the lobby with nothing on my mind know but Frank
Part 2 anyone?title:my surprise from Frank.xoxo Lynn

He was in the lounge having a drink,tea that is he's never been much on alcohol,but I can make up for the both of us lol,he stands hugs and kisses me on the cheek,I turn my head so my mouth went over his,hi there baby,he pulls my chair out for me as the gentleman he is and I sit down.glad they are cloth seats lol.after a little ideal chit chat,which I have No idea what was being said until I heard him say you remember my cousin Mario don't u,holy crap yes I remember him I thought ,last year we all were on a motorcycle trip ,we stopped in Hot springs Arkansas,and went swimming ,he's young and hung lol.yes I replied ,well he's stopping by to see me for a little bit if your ok with it ,sure I said a little disappointed that he wasn't carrying me over his shoulder like a cave man back to the cave to ravage me,oops back to reality lol.by the time Mario showed which wasn't long really ,frank and I were just catching up on life,and I was catching a good buzz a little more than I wanted but still ok,see frank is the only man that I can ride an orgasm just from fucking,yep even reverse cowgirl its just the way he fits in me I really can't explain it.hey u I said to Mario he huged me hello and a kiss on the cheek,my eyes glanced down and my damn there it was,whatsca girl supposed to do.whew.Lynn

He was in the lounge having a drink,tea that is he's never been much on alcohol,but I can make up for the both of us lol,he stands hugs and kisses me on the cheek,I turn my head so my mouth went over his,hi there baby,he pulls my chair out for me as the gentleman he is and I sit down.glad they are cloth seats lol.after a little ideal chit chat,which I have No idea what was being said until I heard him say you remember my cousin Mario don't u,holy crap yes I remember him I thought ,last year we all were on a motorcycle trip ,we stopped in Hot springs Arkansas,and went swimming ,he's young and hung lol.yes I replied ,well he's stopping by to see me for a little bit if your ok with it ,sure I said a little disappointed that he wasn't carrying me over his shoulder like a cave man back to the cave to ravage me,oops back to reality lol.by the time Mario showed which wasn't long really ,frank and I were just catching up on life,and I was catching a good buzz a little more than I wanted but still ok,see frank is the only man that I can ride an orgasm just from fucking,yep even reverse cowgirl its just the way he fits in me I really can't explain it.hey u I said to Mario he huged me hello and a kiss on the cheek,my eyes glanced down and my damn there it was,whatsca girl supposed to do.whew.Lynn
AND........you can't leave us hanging o_O

Reactions: 1sweetcouple