Friday night

vtorian

Male
Apr 10, 2013
US
We went to a local hotel lounge Friday night for a few drinks and to dance a bit. A fellow we met with his wife a few months ago came up to us at the bar and offered to buy us a drink. M asked him where his wife was and he stammered that they had split up a few weeks ago. We sat and drank and then M asked him to dance. An hour went by and M excused herself to go to the restroom. When she came back she carefully slipped her panties into my back pocket and winked. After a few more drinks she said, "You need to go down to the other club and tell our friends that we've decided that we're going to make it tonight." It took me a minute to get her drift. I responded, "I'll have a few drinks with them and come back in a while. Will you take care of her?", I asked the guy "It may take me a while to get back."
"Well, we could all go down there.", he said. M respnded, "No, I like it here and besides I like dancing with you." With that I left. I went to the parking lot and just waited. In only about 15 minutes I saw M and her friend head for a room. I went back into the lounge and ordered another drink. The bartender said, "YOur lady friend took off with that guy." "I know", I said. They'll be back after a while. After a few rounds, I went out and sat in the car. It was almost 2 in the morning when I saw her leave the room and head back to the lobby, avoided the bar and came out to the car. When she got in she said,
"You know how much I hate seeing guys split from their wives. He was so horny that I just had to help him out. When she tells me more I'll post it here.

1678kenan@gmail.com..I’m looking for mature lady to accompany friends., Or about those who do not please his wife, I want to help (mature, fat, bbw, wife, husbant, I’m interested in.) .unnamed.jpg unnamed-1.jpg unnamed-2.jpg

We went to a local hotel lounge Friday night for a few drinks and to dance a bit. A fellow we met with his wife a few months ago came up to us at the bar and offered to buy us a drink. M asked him where his wife was and he stammered that they had split up a few weeks ago. We sat and drank and then M asked him to dance. An hour went by and M excused herself to go to the restroom. When she came back she carefully slipped her panties into my back pocket and winked. After a few more drinks she said, "You need to go down to the other club and tell our friends that we've decided that we're going to make it tonight." It took me a minute to get her drift. I responded, "I'll have a few drinks with them and come back in a while. Will you take care of her?", I asked the guy "It may take me a while to get back."
"Well, we could all go down there.", he said. M respnded, "No, I like it here and besides I like dancing with you." With that I left. I went to the parking lot and just waited. In only about 15 minutes I saw M and her friend head for a room. I went back into the lounge and ordered another drink. The bartender said, "YOur lady friend took off with that guy." "I know", I said. They'll be back after a while. After a few rounds, I went out and sat in the car. It was almost 2 in the morning when I saw her leave the room and head back to the lobby, avoided the bar and came out to the car. When she got in she said,
"You know how much I hate seeing guys split from their wives. He was so horny that I just had to help him out. When she tells me more I'll post it here.
did she say any more?

Reactions: jon carlton