Friend gropes wife. Caught on camera.

MuscleJ

Couple
My wife had an ex coworker of hers stay with us last night. He was only in town for a night, but things got a bit gropey the following morning. See pics.

The thing is that about 15 years ago, she used to work with him at her engineering job. He had a bit of a rock star look about him and my wife, very shy and demure, got infatuated. He took advantage of it and started texting her. It started as general flirting and soon he was sending dick pics. My wife would respond with pics of herself and even a story about them going out to lunch and how she'd blow him in the car until he came in her mouth.

I was monitoring all of it and was both surprised and aroused. They never did anything fully physical as far as I could tell (I would have noticed the convo change in their chats), but that she was willing to go that far was exciting. She didn't know I knew though.

Fast forward to last night, there was definitely some sexual tension there. He came over about 6 and we decided to have dinner in. He went to the guest room and changed into a tank top and shorts.

My wife, who always closes the blinds at night and wears full bra and panties with company, came out for dinner in her pajamas. Short cotton shorts and a blue loose shirt with no bra. Her nipples were being very rude, pointing at both of us.

Several times, she felt the need to bend over and give us and really him a downblouse moment. Every time she did, I felt my cock growing knowing that he was getting an eyefull of my wife's saggy tits.

After dinner, we all cleaned up. My wife washed dishes while we brought her stuff from the table. I can't be sure, but it seemed like he got close behind her each time and reached around to give her the dirty dish. I'd be surprised if he wasn't pressing his cock into her ass.

The evening ended uneventfully after that. In the morning, though, I was in charge of breakfast and so had to run out to the supermarket. I announced it loudly and asked that they help me and start breaking eggs into a bowl.

I set up my phone to record the kitchen area and "forgot" it. These are s few snapshots of what I saw.

Her friend asked her if she was in charge of the huevos as he approached her. She smiled and said yes please. It just accelerated from there. She came twice and he came on her stomach.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231029_103220_YouCut - Video Editor.jpg
    Screenshot_20231029_103220_YouCut - Video Editor.jpg
    107.4 KB · Views: 839
  • Screenshot_20231029_093606_YouCut - Video Editor.jpg
    Screenshot_20231029_093606_YouCut - Video Editor.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 791
  • Screenshot_20231029_093527_YouCut - Video Editor.jpg
    Screenshot_20231029_093527_YouCut - Video Editor.jpg
    118.9 KB · Views: 783
  • Screenshot_20231029_094529_YouCut - Video Editor.jpg
    Screenshot_20231029_094529_YouCut - Video Editor.jpg
    108.2 KB · Views: 815
  • Screenshot_20231029_094413_YouCut - Video Editor.jpg
    Screenshot_20231029_094413_YouCut - Video Editor.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 848
My wife had an ex coworker of hers stay with us last night. He was only in town for a night, but things got a bit gropey the following morning. See pics.

The thing is that about 15 years ago, she used to work with him at her engineering job. He had a bit of a rock star look about him and my wife, very shy and demure, got infatuated. He took advantage of it and started texting her. It started as general flirting and soon he was sending dick pics. My wife would respond with pics of herself and even a story about them going out to lunch and how she'd blow him in the car until he came in her mouth.

I was monitoring all of it and was both surprised and aroused. They never did anything fully physical as far as I could tell (I would have noticed the convo change in their chats), but that she was willing to go that far was exciting. She didn't know I knew though.

Fast forward to last night, there was definitely some sexual tension there. He came over about 6 and we decided to have dinner in. He went to the guest room and changed into a tank top and shorts.

My wife, who always closes the blinds at night and wears full bra and panties with company, came out for dinner in her pajamas. Short cotton shorts and a blue loose shirt with no bra. Her nipples were being very rude, pointing at both of us.

Several times, she felt the need to bend over and give us and really him a downblouse moment. Every time she did, I felt my cock growing knowing that he was getting an eyefull of my wife's saggy tits.

After dinner, we all cleaned up. My wife washed dishes while we brought her stuff from the table. I can't be sure, but it seemed like he got close behind her each time and reached around to give her the dirty dish. I'd be surprised if he wasn't pressing his cock into her ass.

The evening ended uneventfully after that. In the morning, though, I was in charge of breakfast and so had to run out to the supermarket. I announced it loudly and asked that they help me and start breaking eggs into a bowl.

I set up my phone to record the kitchen area and "forgot" it. These are s few snapshots of what I saw.

Her friend asked her if she was in charge of the huevos as he approached her. She smiled and said yes please. It just accelerated from there. She came twice and he came on her stomach.
That is sexy as fuck

awesome hot woman that loves the atention with out bitching about grabbing her tits or her pussy right off

Mmmm I’d love to fuck her

Lucky friend

Very hot I have seen my wife played with some but not to that extent.

Wow hot did she fuck him, she must of after all he was all over her tits and pussy, I love when I catch my wife in the act of playing around with another man! It’s like a game of cat n mouse for us. She loves to tease men and sometimes they will go for it and she will go as far as they desire.