Friend visiting tomorrow night

Loridan

Couple
Gold
I post on here maybe too much....we do not tell anyone we do this...it's fun to share on here.
It'd be nice to have a friend or neighbor for me to share our excpades with over coffee...kinda like chatting about a ball game.
He's a regular, ongoing friend two or three times a month, works great for us. When we verify he'll be visiting a day prior wife is extra horny and we'll have some good sex when she gets home from work. I start thinking about the last time he was with us and think about what tomorrow will bring.
Short recap of what happened last few times.
LOVE to watch them make out on the bed naked, hearing the wet kissing, seeing her hand play with his dick and balls. Incredible to watch her suck his dick, watching him cum in her mouth is the damn hottest thing ever but doesn't happen often.
When she's on top she'll reach back and hold his balls. Him on top she'll have a hand on each side of her pussy while he pumps her. Seeing her hold his head while they kiss and fuck. Seeing her orgasm pushing her pussy up against him pumping. All very very exciting for me. He has similar comments watching her and me. It's a very fun time for all of us. Erotic, sexy and relaxing.
I'm guessing others have same thoughts ?

I post on here maybe too much....we do not tell anyone we do this...it's fun to share on here.
It'd be nice to have a friend or neighbor for me to share our excpades with over coffee...kinda like chatting about a ball game.
He's a regular, ongoing friend two or three times a month, works great for us. When we verify he'll be visiting a day prior wife is extra horny and we'll have some good sex when she gets home from work. I start thinking about the last time he was with us and think about what tomorrow will bring.
LOVE to watch them make out on the bed naked, hearing the wet kissing, seeing her hand play with his dick and balls. Incredible to watch her suck his dick, watching him cum in her mouth is the damn hottest thing ever but doesn't happen often.
When she's on top she'll reach back and hold his balls. Him on top she'll have a hand on each side of her pussy while he pumps her. Seeing her hold his head while they kiss and fuck. Seeing her orgasm pushing her pussy up against him pumping. All very very exciting for me. He has similar comments watching her and me. It's a very fun time for all of us. Erotic, sexy and relaxing.
Hit me up if you want to talk about it.

We've got a friend who hit's all my wife's buttons just right. He's broad, not fat, and she likes that. Cock is a bit longer, and fatter - she likes that, lol. We've never had a mfm, although I have helped a bit with foreplay some times. He's been to our house, I've carried my wife to his house so they can fuck.
The first time he fucked her, we met and had dinner, went back to our house. we were sitting on edge of pool, feet in water talking and they were progressing to kissing and fondling a bit. After a few minutes of this, I suggested we go inside. As we all stood, they were kissing, I removed my wife's shorts & panties. What greeted me was her pussy wetter than I had ever felt/seen in 14 years of marriage. Geez!
They made it to the bed, some more undressing, he went down to eat her pussy. When he came up for air, pussy juice hung from his chin in strings, long strings. She was ready for cock.
When her got on and entered her, such a long, low, moan came from my wife. As he is broad, and my wife small - almost 5 ft, her legs were splayed as wide as possible. He pounded her pussy for a few minutes, going at it good. Still, she was making that moan. I don't think she ever took a breath, but still was making that sound. I was a bit jealous, as in 14 years she'd made noises with me - but nothing like this, lol. That feeling quickly left and I enjoyed the show. Finally, he rolled over on his back - he may have said something like he needed a breather.
Wife wasn't having that though - She hopped on him, reached around behind her for his cock -and just impaled herself on it -dropped right down, and started riding his cock like a wild woman.
It was great - for all involved. I was videoing the action. Later, when wife and I watched video she says what is that noise? LOL. You.... Sadly, those videos and others of our mfm fun got lost in a hard drive crash. Back up people!
I like to talk about our fun too. but posting here, and in chat on another site is my outlet for that it seems. When we get back to FL, hoping we can resume with our friend. Then me and him can talk about it over beers

Friends visiting over night are the best for me even though I miss some of the action as i have to sleep in the guest room and She likes sex again first thing in the morning with just the 2 of them before she calls me in on my cell phone using facetime to clean both of them up.

Like you I find it extremely erotic to watch her orgasm on another mans cock. As she reaches her orgasmic plateau she is begging for their sperm inside her and lost in the throes of hot passionate kissing, something she doesn't do with me. I'm lucky to get a peck on the cheek.

a m french kiss IMG_4103.jpg

mmThe kiss.jpg

14 Hot Wife 2nd Vaginal O.JPG

IMG_0932.JPG

Crystal love (Medium).jpg

Should so cool, my wife get so horny after meeting my friend and we have some amazing sex. We have told him my wife screams his name during orgasm and he loves it. But I can't get her to step over the line and do it for real. I wish I was in your shoes.

Friends visiting over night are the best for me even though I miss some of the action as i have to sleep in the guest room and She likes sex again first thing in the morning with just the 2 of them before she calls me in on my cell phone using facetime to clean both of them up.

Like you I find it extremely erotic to watch her orgasm on another mans cock. As she reaches her orgasmic plateau she is begging for their sperm inside her and lost in the throes of hot passionate kissing, something she doesn't do with me. I'm lucky to get a peck on the cheek.

View attachment 1079390

View attachment 1079388

View attachment 1079392

View attachment 1079394

View attachment 1079398
Seeing your wife orgasm with another man while you listen, watch or join in is simply out of this world. The only thing more sensual is seeing her beg him to fill her with his potent seed.

Seeing your wife orgasm with another man while you listen, watch or join in is simply out of this world. The only thing more sensual is seeing her beg him to fill her with his potent seed.
So true. Watching the expression on her face as they both approach orgasm and to hear her urge him to cum in me is out of this world. And to top it off her smile as she comes back to earth and looks at me. I love her and seeing her receive such pleasure is beautiful.