• Anal creampie!

Votes: 3 3.9%
  • Cum on her face!

Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Cum on her stomach or over her ass!

Votes: 5 6.5%

• Total voters
Aug 2, 2017
Just wondering what people's thoughts are if you share your wife with your best friend bareback on the finish??

We're all in our early 30s so we can't really take huge risks! My wife is on the pill but has said she is ok with him in there raw as long as he pulls out and cums on her!!

My best friend's preference is to be the first one to fuck her tight ass and cum deep inside there!! She previously didn't want anal but now she does want him in her ass so she'd probably be ok with an anal creampie!!

I'm just wondering what people's thoughts or preferences are if sharing with a close friend bareback?!

I can't see or open that video?? Do you have any pictures of it?

I think coming deep inside her would be my favorite too but I suppose if he fucks her ass good and then pumps it all there that should be very hot to watch too!!!

She has such a tight little sexy ass!!! :p

Just wondering what people's thoughts are if you share your wife with your best friend bareback on the finish??

We're all in our early 30s so we can't really take huge risks! My wife is on the pill but has said she is ok with him in there raw as long as he pulls out and cums on her!!

My best friend's preference is to be the first one to fuck her tight ass and cum deep inside there!! She previously didn't want anal but now she does want him in her ass so she'd probably be ok with an anal creampie!!

I'm just wondering what people's thoughts or preferences are if sharing with a close friend bareback?!
I let my friends cum in my x wife when they fucked her.

If she in childbearing years and you don't mind raising another man's child....go for it !!