friend's wife

My friends wife’s are ugly af, cant have any fantasy’s with them, I would love to want to fuck my friends wife but I can’t

And in know for sure they all want to fuck my wife, one of my friends has a huge cock, and when we share some quality pool time he always try to brag about it, im not sure my wife already noticed it or not. I can sense some tension between them. But some how I wouldn’t like it to happen between them.

Reactions: Wannabecuck895
My friends wife’s are ugly af, cant have any fantasy’s with them, I would love to want to fuck my friends wife but I can’t

And in know for sure they all want to fuck my wife, one of my friends has a huge cock, and when we share some quality pool time he always try to brag about it, im not sure my wife already noticed it or not. I can sense some tension between them. But some how I wouldn’t like it to happen between them.
Well if you saw his cock is huge she did too.

I'm doing my friends married daughter her aunt was my girlfriend when we were younger I took her mom out a few times years ago me and the daughter hooked up online always talk to each other never thought this would happen
Dam that’s a good deal .. cream pie it and send her home

Does anyone else have strong fantasies about sleeping with their friends wife?

My friend and his wife just stopped by and she looked so good, was wearing some super tight spandex pants that just let her hips take center stage. Ass looked fantastic.
Oh my, yes. I have a good friends wife that is soooooo gorgeous. Brunette. Huge tits. She wears tight leggings often to flaunt her sexy ass and hips. And her thighs look so amazing. Up until a few weeks ago, I have never fantasized about her, but lately I’ve been masturbating to thoughts of having sex with with her. Huge ejaculations thinking of her.

Reactions: Wannabecuck895
We have a friend...and my wife is VERY aware of my attraction to his wife, Aimee. Occasionally, my wife lets me talk about her (or say her name) while we are having sex. I have countless Photoshops of Aimee naked, of which my wife also knows about. One day, she straight up told me that when she was on my computer that she found the pics I had made of Aimee with her tits out or showing her cunt.

She's definitely one of a few married women my wife knows I have the hots for...but if I could have any for just one night of fucking, hands down it would be Aimee.

Attachments

• ap100.jpg
    ap100.jpg
    209.7 KB · Views: 20
  • ap105.jpg
    ap105.jpg
    122.2 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
We have a friend...and my wife is VERY aware of my attraction to his wife, Amy. Occasionally, my wife lets me talk about her (or say her name) while we are having sex. I have countless Photoshops of Amy naked, of which my wife also knows about. One day, she straight up told me that when she was on my computer that she found the pics I had made of Amy with her tits out or showing her cunt.

She's definitely one of a few married women my wife knows I have the hots for...but if I could have any for just one night of fucking, hands down it would be Amy.
Omfg love her body. And that big double dildo mmmm

Yeah, I fucked a friends wife back in 1999 but in my defense he set me up. At the time I was a long distance heavy vehicle driver driving B-Doubles around Australia. He was based in Adelaide and I was based near Brisbane. 1st time I was in Adelaide and he was in Melbourne. He rang me and asked me to give his wife a lift to Melbourne to be with him. It is an overnight trip and he was a mate so I didn't try anything on that trip. 2nd time I was in Brisbane loading for Alice Springs then on to Adelaide. He and his wife were also in Brisbane. He told me she had never been to Alice Springs and would I take her. This one is a 5day trip and the truck only has 1 bunk. I cuckolded him that night and 3 times a day for the next 5 days. 3rd time I was in Adelaide loading for Darwin return, a 7 day trip. After that whenever I was laid over in Adelaide and he was somewhere else in the country I would stay with his wife. This affair lasted over 10yrs and not once did he or I ever talk about it. We remained friends until he died in a work accident a few years ago, Im still friends with his wife although we dont see each other very often anymore but when I do visit her I sleep in her bed.
Yeah, I know, I'm going to hell.
My wife been fuck many times in a truck when younger