friend's wife

Does anyone else have strong fantasies about sleeping with their friends wife?

My friend and his wife just stopped by and she looked so good, was wearing some super tight spandex pants that just let her hips take center stage. Ass looked fantastic.
I definitely do but it’s with my gf’s friend. She is so hot and has such massive tits.

She is going through a slut phase right now and shares it all with my gf who shares all the details with me. Just drives me crazy

I definitely do but it’s with my gf’s friend. She is so hot and has such massive tits.

She is going through a slut phase right now and shares it all with my gf who shares all the details with me. Just drives me crazy
Have they shared any pics or videos with each other that your eyes have laid contact on?

Reactions: Adam_Kelsey
Yeah, I fucked a friends wife back in 1999 but in my defense he set me up. At the time I was a long distance heavy vehicle driver driving B-Doubles around Australia. He was based in Adelaide and I was based near Brisbane. 1st time I was in Adelaide and he was in Melbourne. He rang me and asked me to give his wife a lift to Melbourne to be with him. It is an overnight trip and he was a mate so I didn't try anything on that trip. 2nd time I was in Brisbane loading for Alice Springs then on to Adelaide. He and his wife were also in Brisbane. He told me she had never been to Alice Springs and would I take her. This one is a 5day trip and the truck only has 1 bunk. I cuckolded him that night and 3 times a day for the next 5 days. 3rd time I was in Adelaide loading for Darwin return, a 7 day trip. After that whenever I was laid over in Adelaide and he was somewhere else in the country I would stay with his wife. This affair lasted over 10yrs and not once did he or I ever talk about it. We remained friends until he died in a work accident a few years ago, Im still friends with his wife although we dont see each other very often anymore but when I do visit her I sleep in her bed.
Yeah, I know, I'm going to hell.

We had a neighbor/friend who told me in confidence how hot her thought my wife was. We had a pool and her saw her sunbathing many time. He kind of jokingly said someting to me about she would be his fantasy fuck. I later told Elaine about it. She liked him but we had a rule to never party with neighbors. She got a kick out of teasing him when she suspecting he was checking her out. swim20.jpgswim21.jpg

We had a neighbor/friend who told me in confidence how hot her thought my wife was. We had a pool and her saw her sunbathing many time. He kind of jokingly said someting to me about she would be his fantasy fuck. I later told Elaine about it. She liked him but we had a rule to never party with neighbors. She got a kick out of teasing him when she suspecting he was checking her out. View attachment 1594964View attachment 1594965
Bet he came often seeing her like that.

Yes. He told me he did. I think he was hoping she would fuck him. He did not know about our Hotwife LS. I told my wife about him and she said she thought she saw him peeking through some blinds in one of the second floor windows looking at the pool. She said she would give him a good show the next time she thinks he is lookingPool-5.jpgPool-6.jpg

Does anyone else have strong fantasies about sleeping with their friends wife?

My friend and his wife just stopped by and she looked so good, was wearing some super tight spandex pants that just let her hips take center stage. Ass looked fantastic.
I did many years ago and recently reconnected with her on FB, apparently I ruined her for her husband, her words but she’s far away in California

My best friend has had sex with a few married women and ive told him before I wouldnt be mad if he fucked my wife but he just wont do it. He doesnt believe I wont be mad for some reason
Had a friend too that had fuck several wives and wanted to add karen to his list. He told me to send him pictures of her that he could share with certain people and I did as he wanted.