Ebony (Black) Wife Fucked by A BWC Muscle Bound or Large Statured White Guy

I have a fantasy to have my black wife fucked by a bwc musclebound or large in stature white guy. I would want him to take control of her and pound his white cock in her and force her to submit in multiple ways. The idea that he can strong arm her and manhandle her, is hot. Toss and boss her around.

I would want him to wear shoes and socks, while my wife is completely nude and barefoot, which would further the power relation dynamic in his favor over her.

Has anyone had this fantasy. The racial dynamic is also exciting being that it would be a large white guy fucking and domineering my black wife.

I have a fantasy to have my black wife fucked by a bwc musclebound or large in stature white guy. I would want him to take control of her and pound his white cock in her and force her to submit in multiple ways. The idea that he can strong arm her and manhandle her, is hot. Toss and boss her around.

I would want him to wear shoes and socks, while my wife is completely nude and barefoot, which would further the power relation dynamic in his favor over her.

Has anyone had this fantasy. The racial dynamic is also exciting being that it would be a large white guy fucking and domineering my black wife.
Very beautiful...

Reactions: Mistadees

Let's make it happen!

Is this enough for her? 😏

Please login or become a member to view

Attachments

• video_2023-03-13_16-15-58.mp4
    4.9 MB
  • tumblr_panktxrw5N1v3zyjeo1_400.jpg
    tumblr_panktxrw5N1v3zyjeo1_400.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 141
  • lK7g3Bn.mp4
    2.6 MB
  • serve.mp4
    1.6 MB

WOW I love the way u think, she is so sexy hot, this 62yo southern USA white husband has secretly desired to explore the Taboo of seeding a sexy Black wife, TY for posting.

If done it numerous times. I never needed socks and shoes to do it, but whatever...

Reactions: Mistadees
I like to talk dirty to my black wife, and when she is horny and into it, will tell me how a big white guy with a bwc will take her and force her to please him and his large cock.

She tells me how good his cock feels entering her black pussy and that she cums extra hard because his cock feels so good. I always end up coming so hard when she talks dirty to me about this fantasy.

Attachments

• IMG_3366.jpeg
    IMG_3366.jpeg
    139 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_3250.jpeg
    IMG_3250.jpeg
    253.6 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_3232.png
    IMG_3232.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 30
  • IMG_2888.jpeg
    IMG_2888.jpeg
    88.6 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_3303.jpeg
    IMG_3303.jpeg
    210.1 KB · Views: 31
I like to talk dirty to my black wife, and when she is horny and into it, will tell me how a big white guy with a bwc will take her and force her to please him and his large cock.

She tells me how good his cock feels entering her black pussy and that she cums extra hard because his cock feels so good. I always end up coming so hard when she talks dirty to me about this fantasy.

View attachment VID_20240402_133031.mp4