Wife’s fantasy about being sleep fucked by a stranger.

I love fucking my wife while she is passed out... Once or twice have invited a buddy over to enjoy her as well and we've even held her legs spread and open for each other while we take turns!! Love leaving her cum covered or oozing cum for her to find in the morning
Sounds perfect, I’m really coming round to the idea now and seems my wife’s not alone in her fantasy, just a small case of finding someone as a friend is out of the question.

I love fucking my wife while she is passed out... Once or twice have invited a buddy over to enjoy her as well and we've even held her legs spread and open for each other while we take turns!! Love leaving her cum covered or oozing cum for her to find in the morning
She doesn’t want a friend of mine unfortunately, she wants a complete stranger, I use her all the time passed out but would love to see her being abused while I film.

question, is this just fantasy, or is it real? Wouldn't she wake up when you fuck her, or is she drugged or so drunk she is beyond waking up? As long as it is concentual I guess it is ok but I would think it could later be said to be rape? As for the sex it seems for the male kind of boring to fuck a sleeping or passed out lady? what fun is that. Just my thoughts on a subject I know nothing about.

Not quite the same, but my girl has gone into "sub-space" on at least two occasions when I've shared her with others. Once was with one additional guy, the other time was with another couple (with all three of us, myself, the other guy, and his wife) gangbanging her.

There are big chunks of time during both that she can't remember anything but remembers coming out of it "vibrating all over" (her words).

Both times included rough anal sex, which I think has a lot to do with it. When she's in submissive mode, she gets very euphoric so I can see this slipping into a kinda blackout reverie at its limits. :devilish::love::devilish:

Not quite the same, but my girl has gone into "sub-space" on at least two occasions when I've shared her with others. Once was with one additional guy, the other time was with another couple (with all three of us, myself, the other guy, and his wife) gangbanging her.

There are big chunks of time during both that she can't remember anything but remembers coming out of it "vibrating all over" (her words).

Both times included rough anal sex, which I think has a lot to do with it. When she's in submissive mode, she gets very euphoric so I can see this slipping into a kinda blackout reverie at its limits. :devilish::love::devilish:
amazing and interesting, love to hear or learn more about this sub-space sex

Reactions: Desejo de corno