Wife’s fantasy about being sleep fucked by a stranger.

Had a gf in the past that facilitated this. I have to say, it is an immense turn on and so long as you ensure condons are used religiously then there is no harm done and much fun had

Reactions: Desejo de corno
How do you sleep fuck? When my lover puts his big cock in me while I’m sleeping I always wake up, always, I like it and we fuck hard, but I’m curious how a woman can be fucked and stay sleeping? Can someone please explain this to me? Thanks. 💋

Reactions: skoocum
How do you sleep fuck? When my lover puts his big cock in me while I’m sleeping I always wake up, always, I like it and we fuck hard, but I’m curious how a woman can be fucked and stay sleeping? Can someone please explain this to me? Thanks. 💋
i love the idea of starting to fuck you while you're still sleeping. how long does it take you to identify which friend your husband let into your bed? :sneaky: :love:

I don’t know about sleep fucked ... but fucked by a stranger is something for my wife like a celebration, a special event. But when it happen she really takes of... Last ONS with a stranger she had, she ask me next morning to bring her the bathrobe to the Guestroom. When she walked out nude and put her bathrobe on, I counted six condoms on the floor.

So me and my wife are pretty open and enjoy great sex, we both love somnphillia (sleep sex) and have practiced this many times before, she loves the no control and being abused whiles she’s ko’d, so recently she has been more open and told me her ultimate fantasy, sleep fucked by a total stranger while I watch, she wants to be fucked and used anyway they wish, not sure how I feel about this as it’s always been me, I absolutely love having control and doing with her as I please with no barriers, so looking for opinions, what would you guys do it it was your wife?
Give it to her tie her down and blind fold her best way