My wife wants her first time with another man to be like a rape

are you and your new filipina wife in the lifestyle in any form? do you share her with other men or swing with other couples? Does she like group sex or gang bangs? Once I got mine to try she has really gotten into it. She loves group sex or trains, taking on as many guys who want her
She has been shared around 20 times, but due to the stupid antics of one guy she no longer wants to play, although she does sometimes come on here to see the comments and cocks on show. It was my exgf that was into the group sex, swing clubs, dogging etc. when it came to cocks, the bigger the better for her

She has been shared around 20 times, but due to the stupid antics of one guy she no longer wants to play, although she does sometimes come on here to see the comments and cocks on show. It was my exgf that was into the group sex, swing clubs, dogging etc. when it came to cocks, the bigger the better for her
Too bad one guy can spoil the fun, hope it works out for you both! Yea we have met some ass holes but we just never invite them back. For the most part most have been great and we have played with hundreds of different people both men and women, at clubs or parties it is usually group fucks or gang bangs at home it is usually one or two guys joining us or another couple. Filipina lady’s are so hot and sexy I love mine and all those I’ve been with. We mostly play with black men but at a club it is anyone who wants to play who is nice. Again good luck and hope it works out for you.

Reactions: jusme
Too bad one guy can spoil the fun, hope it works out for you both! Yea we have met some ass holes but we just never invite them back. For the most part most have been great and we have played with hundreds of different people both men and women, at clubs or parties it is usually group fucks or gang bangs at home it is usually one or two guys joining us or another couple. Filipina lady’s are so hot and sexy I love mine and all those I’ve been with. We mostly play with black men but at a club it is anyone who wants to play who is nice. Again good luck and hope it works out for you.
My ex Filipina gf was the one for OTT antics and way out fantasies, but sadly not my Filipina wife