What would you do to this sexy lil teen cum whore?

• Throat fuck her until she gets choked unconscious

• Pull her hair & beat her like a real life fuck doll

• Slide inside of her fat juicy ass & start gushing cum as you slam her head down on someone’s cock

• Slap her & make her beg for mercy as you treat her like a whore & start brutally raping her nonstop

• Drag her into a hotel room &invite all of your friends to take turns gang raping the cum whore

• Tie the slut to a bed frame & beat that fat juicy ass with a belt as she gets brutally throat fucked

• Take her to a frat party and let 100 different guys gang rape her all night long

Results are only viewable after voting.

DestroyMyGF

My girlfriend is seriously one of the nastiest lil sluts I have ever met! Of course I love her with all of my heart but I literally can’t stop treating her like a real life fuck doll! I swear to god this dumb lil whore was literally made to get brutally fucked as hard as possible 🥵🍆💦💦💦💦💦 everybody deserves to have this sexy lil whore bouncing her fat juicy ass on your cocks as she gets throat fucked by someone else!!!!!! Does anyone know of an adult bar or sex club I can take her to? I don’t care if there is 150 different guys there I will seriously treat her drunk ass like a fucking slut and make her suck everybody’s dick and then all of us will start taking turns with the nasty lil cum whore and pass her slutty body back and forth and absolutely destroy her!!!!! 🥵🍆💦💦💦💦 she is seriously the nastiest lil slut ever I love the thought of her getting that fat juicy ass beat with leather belts as an entire room full of guys brutally fuck her brains out nonstop and they spit on her and slam their cocks down her throat and slap her slutty ass around and every single guy switches off on the cum slut and makes her scream and cry and beg for mercy as we brutally gang rape the nasty lil whore over and over again until she gets absolutely covered in as much cum as possible!!!!! We are near Pittsburgh who wants to meetup and take turns destroying this insanely sexy cum whore??!!! God strike me dead if I’m lying we will absolutely destroy the dumb lil cum slut and completely cover her slutty body in hundreds of loads of the messiest cum ever 🍆💦💦💦💦 I WISH YOU GUYS KNEW HOW MUCH OF A NASTY LIL CUM WHORE SHE TRULY IS!!!!! RAPEEE THIS WORTHLESS FUCKING WHORE AND COVER THAT FAT JUICY ASS IN BLOOD RED HANDPRINTS AND WELTS

IMG_0050.jpegIMG_0046.jpegIMG_0041.jpegIMG_0039.jpegIMG_0049.png

My girlfriend is seriously one of the nastiest lil sluts I have ever met! Of course I love her with all of my heart but I literally can’t stop treating her like a real life fuck doll! I swear to god this dumb lil whore was literally made to get brutally fucked as hard as possible 🥵🍆💦💦💦💦💦 everybody deserves to have this sexy lil whore bouncing her fat juicy ass on your cocks as she gets throat fucked by someone else!!!!!! Does anyone know of an adult bar or sex club I can take her to? I don’t care if there is 150 different guys there I will seriously treat her drunk ass like a fucking slut and make her suck everybody’s dick and then all of us will start taking turns with the nasty lil cum whore and pass her slutty body back and forth and absolutely destroy her!!!!! 🥵🍆💦💦💦💦 she is seriously the nastiest lil slut ever I love the thought of her getting that fat juicy ass beat with leather belts as an entire room full of guys brutally fuck her brains out nonstop and they spit on her and slam their cocks down her throat and slap her slutty ass around and every single guy switches off on the cum slut and makes her scream and cry and beg for mercy as we brutally gang rape the nasty lil whore over and over again until she gets absolutely covered in as much cum as possible!!!!! We are near Pittsburgh who wants to meetup and take turns destroying this insanely sexy cum whore??!!! God strike me dead if I’m lying we will absolutely destroy the dumb lil cum slut and completely cover her slutty body in hundreds of loads of the messiest cum ever 🍆💦💦💦💦 I WISH YOU GUYS KNEW HOW MUCH OF A NASTY LIL CUM WHORE SHE TRULY IS!!!!! RAPEEE THIS WORTHLESS FUCKING WHORE AND COVER THAT FAT JUICY ASS IN BLOOD RED HANDPRINTS AND WELTS

View attachment 1926431View attachment 1926432View attachment 1926433View attachment 1926434View attachment 1926435
Would love to tribute or swap pics of our gfs pm me xx

Reactions: Desejo de corno
Any clear photos of her in action? Your fantasy sounds a bit extreme but I’ve seen what you talk about at some BnD SnM clubs but most you can only get into by invitation or knowing a manner who will vogue for you. We’ve seen some very intense sex action preformed on individuales while the crowd watches or participates as they desire. The play can be very intense and only for those truly into the extreme types of play! It is so hot to see a hot sexy lady or young sissy be restrained and sed and abused. From the sounds of your desires and post that is what we’d suggest to take your lady to the extremes of slutness. Good luck and enjoy!

Reactions: toolman2c