A fantasy inspired by pictures from kort6776

coastalkid

Male
Gold
From
CA, US
In my jacking off dreams: This is the first time I've been allowed to see my wife with her much endowed friend. Instead of being sat off to the side she lets me see up close the difference without mistake. I naturally begin to covet her/my pussy. I look over and see that cock and I know he'll touch places in my wife that I never will. I reach down to her pussy and I'm crushed when I feel it truly sloppy wet. We both know she never gets wet for me ever. She knows I know she's wet for him.

Attachments

• watching_my_w-5425.jpg
    watching_my_w-5425.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 78
In my jacking off dreams: This is the first time I've been allowed to see my wife with her much endowed friend. Instead of being sat off to the side she lets me see up close the difference without mistake. I naturally begin to covet her/my pussy. I look over and see that cock and I know he'll touch places in my wife that I never will. I reach down to her pussy and I'm crushed when I feel it truly sloppy wet. We both know she never gets wet for me ever. She knows I know she's wet for him.
first time ever i saw my girlfriend backthen( wife now) getting fucked by a friend of mine..i fell in love with the slut she truly is..when i proposed to her...i asked her if she would agree to keep gett fucked infront of me..i even begged her..she said yes

eXciting pix, shes totally ready for him to use the seldom used part of her yearning needy hot pussy..id live 2c him entering her bare naked,

Attachments

• c7927936-fb2e-4950-8208-e49aa3b51d57-1_all_5771.jpg
    c7927936-fb2e-4950-8208-e49aa3b51d57-1_all_5771.jpg
    251.6 KB · Views: 11

Attachments

• c7927936-fb2e-4950-8208-e49aa3b51d57-1_all_5771.jpg
    c7927936-fb2e-4950-8208-e49aa3b51d57-1_all_5771.jpg
    251.6 KB · Views: 10
  • c7927936-fb2e-4950-8208-e49aa3b51d57-1_all_5768.mp4
    954.6 KB
  • Love
Reactions: JenTB