How my interest to see my wife touched by another guy started

bimbo133

Male
A couple of years ago my wife was scheduled for a gynecologist exam. I went together with her. In the room entered the doctor (male). He asked her to undress. Already that got me excited. We were just back from a holiday. My wife tans in small thongs, so she had amazing looking tan lines and glowing hot pussy.
When I saw her sit in the chair and opening her legs, I got super hard. The doctor sat in front of her. I think he got very excited too as his body language did not seem professional anymore :)
He touched her meaty pussy lips and slowly opened her pussy. He was very slow and looking very careful. He then went to take a condom, which made me super horny when i saw. In my mind he was going to use the condom for his penis. Sadly he put it on the probe. He softly rubbed some gel on it and smierd it on her pussy lips, the softly pushed inside. That was a pure bliss moment for me. He started moving the probe slowly inside moving left, right, back forth, every where.
The hotest part was her smile on the face and looking at me. I was behind the doctor and was super tempted to take a video. Unfortunately i did not.
Later one night while having sex i told my wife about my point of view during the exam and how horribly horny it made me. I told her that i am very excited to see her getting touched again by another guy.
Since then I have been telling her often about that. She is so far strictly declining, saying that she is monogamous, boring and not interested in such actions.

What do you think about my interest and our situation?

Attachments

• IMG_6196.jpeg
    IMG_6196.jpeg
    568 KB · Views: 66
Last edited:
wife goes by her own to the gynecologist, but that was not the story when she was young. Just married I went with her but when the moment came to enter the place where the exam will take place she didnt allow me to do it. As in the place I was left I was alone I put my ear against the door where my wife laid wide spread for the doctor. Jiggles, moans, and direct laughs from both told me she was having a great time being examined. All of a sudden a woman entered my place and stared my trousers, I looked down too and the boner I had on was quite embarrasing.

Reactions: bimbo133
So I just have to ask, have any of you had the wife's Dr ask if things have changed in their sex life during a visit? My wife had an appointment with her OBGYN ten days or so after her encounter with a bull and I guess they must look for certain things as the question did come up.

My wife was reluctant at first too but we started partying and playing cards with some friends and 1 night it was her myself and a friend of mine left we had been drinking and talked her Into a game of strip poker. Of course my buddy and I cheated her out of her clothes pretty quickly and before long she was naked, while we were down to underware and she could see us both hard. Still shy about him being there I started to rub on her pussy and kiss her neck and titts while he watched. I positioned her so she could see him stroking his now completely hard cock and went down to taste her soaking wet pussy. I could tell she was getting into the idea by how wet she was and by the way she was watching his cock! I suggested we play a few more hands of poker to keep the party going and to use the opportunity to use sexual favors as the bets. She won the first hand and so I had to stroke my dick for her to see. Now she's watching both of us jack off at the sight of her with a big smile on her face. Next hand I won and I made her play with her pussy for us and she had to let my friend lick her fingers clean. She opened her legs without hesitation and started rubbing her clit and soon she had a finger deep inside that soaking wet fuck hole, watching him rub his shaft. She pulled her fingers up to his lips and moaned as he licked and sucked them dry. By this time I'm so fucking hard with excitement I don't know what to do so I just watch to see her next move. She let him finish and dealt another hand. This time the bet was for head. Loser had to give up some head. (This actually happened - true story yall) I won the hand so they both being the losers I decided I wanted to watch him eat her pussy. My wife was hot and horney but still was unsure about this going as far as it was going.i layed her back on the floor and she pulled my face to hers and said you have to stay right here with me. Deal! So I started kissing her lips and neck while I reached down to open her thighs for him to get in and start sucking on her. When his mouth touched her pussy and she felt his breath on her she grabbed the back of my head bit my lip and moaned so deep into my mouth, I felt her in that moment let go and welcome what was happening! He ate her pussy until she came for the first of many times that night. After that bet was paid we played another hand, this time the bet was between just her and I as he was the dealer. Winner got to choose who's dick she would suck first. I was dying to see her take his cock into her mouth. My wife can nut just from sucking a dick if she's into it! He dealt the cards and I saw I had 3 queens in my hand and knew I had this 1. Wrong she had a full house! She won and wanted to suck my dick. Not ever a bad thing, so it was win for me either way. Down on her knees sucking my dick watching him jack his while he looked on in anticipation! I had to stop her before I nutted to soon because this shit was intense! I am average size and she can swallow me to my balls and suck me dry easily! I told her it was his turn and she moved over to him a started licking him from his balls to the tip of his rock hard dick! He was a little bigger than me but not by much. Which was a good thing because to big and she would've not been ok with any of this. 7 maybe 8 inches is her limit. I'd love to see her take more but hasn't happened yet. Anyway, as she started sucking on him I sat back and watched her lips and tongue cover every inch of him. Her ass in the air, his hands running through her hair, down her back around to her titts. She reached over and rubbed on my dick while watching me watch her. She didn't let him cum before she stopped because she wanted her chance to win at some poker too. So we sat back up and talked a little bit about the does and don't of the events going on. No kissing her on the mouth and he couldn't cum inside of her. Fair enough. 3 naked people 2 dudes with hard dicks and her with a throbbing pussy we made a couple of more silly bets involving her pleasure from me and my friend. She sucked both of us together for a few minutes. I never knew I was ok touching dicks with another dude. When it's in my wife's mouth though I am good with it! I had to get inside her pussy by this time so while she sucked him I got behind her and sucked her pussy from the back and within seconds she was cumming. (Squirter) in my mouth and on my face! I buried my dick in her pussy and fucked her until she nutted again which wasn't long and I was ready to explode. He was ready to cum by then so I rolled her over and we jacked off all over her titts stomach and pussy. She was covered in our cum! That was the first time we fucked around with him. I was disappointed he never fucked her but it was a lot of fun having help fucking my wife.

Attachments

• 13929707746_ae1e0026e8_o_remastered.jpg
    13929707746_ae1e0026e8_o_remastered.jpg
    407.2 KB · Views: 14
  • 14869950923_79a640c6ba_o_remastered.jpg
    14869950923_79a640c6ba_o_remastered.jpg
    316.3 KB · Views: 11
  • 22664627217_5a9ceb4f85_o_remastered.jpg
    22664627217_5a9ceb4f85_o_remastered.jpg
    207.8 KB · Views: 14